B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint

4 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint Empty B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Stevan Jovetic has made his biggest hint yet that he could make a summer move to Juventus.

The Montenegrin striker has been constantly linked with a move to the Bianconeri, and has, as yet, denied those rumours.

But he has admitted that if he did leave Fioretina, it would be for another team in Italy.

“I am thinking only of the present,” he told Corriere della Sera. “I feel fine in Florence and I want to win something with this shirt.

“I will talk with the club in June about my future, but if I did change teams, I'd like to stay in Italy.”
===========

GET HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In play style he is th same as ADP
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint Empty Re: B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 pm

mhmm...I mean Fiorentina is gonna want crazy money for him especially from Juve
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint Empty Re: B.NEWS : Jovetic drops Juventus hint

Post by inderbaby Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

He is a great player but unless he becomes more of a striker like ADP instead of the attacking mid/SS he is right now then I dont think he is the right player for us! Also we have Giovinco who has been getting better and is looking very impressive as the season goes on!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Seriously you guys will be so lucky if you sign him. He's out of this world good. Really hope he either stays at Viola or moves abroad (preferably to Pool).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down