VendettaRed07
TheRedStag
sportsczy
DeletedUser#1
Mr Nick09
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:03 pm

TheRedStag wrote:No its not.

And its certainly not what you said in you OP.

Please Nick, dont turn into another total asshole Madrid fan. You guys have enough of them.

You're clearly making up your own story.

Note: Not saying he wont leave just that you're a bullshitter

rofl
Why are you getting so upset for? Laughing

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Odds on Barca using Liverpool's supposed past interest in Alexis Sanchez to piss off Perez twice in one summer?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

you are implying that Perez knows Suarez
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Laughing Yeah perhaps i'm giving him too much credit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 9:09 pm

izzy wrote:

Please Nick, dont turn into another total asshole Madrid fan. You guys have enough of them.

rofl

Im not mad at all. I'm relaxing in the sun watching the match, having a nice pint of Bulmers on ice.

I'm just curious why some people cant just report the facts and not add their own fabrications to it.

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
izzy wrote:

rofl

Im not mad at all. I'm relaxing in the sun watching the match, having a nice pint of Bulmers on ice.

I'm just curious why some people cant just report the facts and not add their own fabrications to it.

hmm
Upset about something.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 29, 2013 9:14 pm

I hope if he wants to go, he'll be honest about it and doesn't bullshit.

It wasn't media's fault he bit a player like lunatic...everyone was complimenting him on his goals, seasons, and improved behaviour before that bite.

If he goes, farewell, go on July 1st or even sooner, so we have the whole summer to sort it out.

I am confident in next season, with or without Suarez.

4 wins and 1 draw. 13 goals scored, 3 conceded was our record in 4 games without Suarez this season.

Nothing in football will ever break my heart after Torres.....I would have happily swang my penis in his ass back then, that's how much I loved Nano. anything else is piss easy to handle.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 9:17 pm

izzy wrote:
TheRedStag wrote:
izzy wrote:

rofl

hmm
Upset about something.

Sorry but calling a bullshitter a bullshitter does not require anger. Its calling telling it as it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

And are you suggesting Madrid don't have a huge percentage of asshole fans?

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 pm

TheRedStag wrote:Sorry but calling a bullshitter a bullshitter does not require anger. Its calling telling it as it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, you upset.

P.S. I happen to know plenty of Madrid fans on this forum (past and present) who are great to talk to and discuss issues with. So I would have to disagree with that notion that a high percentage of Madrid fans are assholes.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

izzy wrote:
TheRedStag wrote:Sorry but calling a bullshitter a bullshitter does not require anger. Its calling telling it as it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, you upset.

P.S. I happen to know plenty of Madrid fans on this forum (past and present) who are great to talk to and discuss issues with. So I would have to disagree with that notion that a high percentage of Madrid fans are assholes.

OK you got me. I'm currently cutting myself in an attempt to relieve some of the pain.

I haven't undertaken a global study or anything, but my best guess is that Madrid would top a poll of fan asshole percentage with Chelsea and United winning the lesser medals.

I present this as my opinion however and not as total fact.

Last edited by TheRedStag on Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 pm

izzy wrote:

Yeah, you upset.

Your posts only prove how you fall into the "some madrid fans" category as all you want to get across is that he is "upset" when he is stating otherwise and defending himself.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Donuts wrote:Your posts only prove how you fall into the "some madrid fans" category as all you want to get across is that he is "upset" when he is stating otherwise and defending himself.

Donuts, pls. rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm

I admit that i'm a message board asshole at times... so what of it? Nick isn't wrong in what he said; just didn't put a qualifier for the sake of keeping title short methinks. Suarez said he want to play at a bigger club than Liverpool. What that means is subject to Suarez' perception. But the bottom line is that he's being disrespectful as frak going public with this now when Liverpool has been great to him despite his bs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 9:31 pm

TheRedStag wrote:OK you got me. I'm currently cutting myself in an attempt to relieve some of the pain.

I haven't undertaken a global study or anything, but my best guess is that Madrid would top a poll of fan asshole percentage with Chelsea and United winning the lesser medals.

Just calm down. Very Happy

All he did was make a thread with an article and link of a potential transfer rumor. Your reaction to it was hilarious.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 pm

izzy wrote:
TheRedStag wrote:OK you got me. I'm currently cutting myself in an attempt to relieve some of the pain.

Just calm down. Very Happy

All he did was make a thread with an article and link of a potential transfer rumor. Your reaction to it was hilarious.

Incorrect.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 29, 2013 9:34 pm

This was the exact interview:

Suarez wants out of Liverpool, says he would like a bigger club - Page 2 BLdZZJyCMAAF7EJ

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm

sportsczy wrote:I admit that i'm a message board asshole at times... so what of it? Nick isn't wrong in what he said; just didn't put a qualifier for the sake of keeping title short methinks. Suarez said he want to play at a bigger club than Liverpool. What that means is subject to Suarez' perception. But the bottom line is that he's being disrespectful as frak going public with this now when Liverpool has been great to him despite his bs.
yeah he did say that he wants to play and succeed for bigger clubs, aka he is in a small club. oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I disagree with him about being mistreated tbh.

Not to media's fault he straight bite someone, the media seemed to be very positive towards him when he wasn't acting like a dick and tearing shit up on the pitch.

Especially with the goal he scored against us which i still say isn't even close to the best goal Suarez scored matter about in general.

If they mistreated him then surely they wouldn't have hyped that goal to all shit.

He needs to understand if you do bad things you will be treated bad and if you do good things you will be treated good, its simply the way of things.

Maybe the FA MIGHT have a agenda but he's going after the wrong people in this interview IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Nothing in football will ever break my heart after Torres.....

This but it comes second to anything happening to the club.
Suarez wants to leave? He can leave, for the right amount of money of course. If Torres went for 50, Suarez is worth atleast 45. Liverpool FC will continue to function with him or without him.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I admit that i'm a message board asshole at times... so what of it? Nick isn't wrong in what he said; just didn't put a qualifier for the sake of keeping title short methinks. Suarez said he want to play at a bigger club than Liverpool. What that means is subject to Suarez' perception. But the bottom line is that he's being disrespectful as frak going public with this now when Liverpool has been great to him despite his bs.

yeah he did say that he wants to play and succeed for bigger clubs, aka he is in a small club. oh well

Great input, Shower us with more of your wisdom please.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Like i said, some of you have activated denial mode
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AmarillaDirecta Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm

In the interview hes basically saying that he loves liverpool because of the fans, it would be enormously hard to say no to madrid, and he doesnt like how the media have attacked him because of his attitude instead of focusing on his playing talents more.

What i understand is that hes dumb for expecting anything less after throwing racial slurs and trying to eat people, and then using the excuse that hes only human...

And he clearly doesnt really feel all too comfortable at liverpool and if a club with bigger aspirations for success comes knocking he could leave. Its right there...if theres a good possibility for him to leave he will.

I dont see RM getting him, and who knows if hed leave for atletico, i doubt it, but they will be in the CL.

Maybe Juve...
AmarillaDirecta
AmarillaDirecta
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Nick your trolling needs work as its the work of an amateur. Stick to writing about football strategem and tactics. It suits you far more.

OT: Suarez leaving wouldn't mirror Torres at all. Suarez works his ass of for the club on field while Nando sulked increasingly and wasn't man enough to tell the truth; hence his beautiful timing costing us major money and recovery.

If Suarez leaves, Liverpool fans will hold little against him as he only speaks his mind while Torres only cares for himself.

Back to this transfer Guru crap, whether he leaves or not, he is still an LFC player and little to no concrete proof is out that he wants to move.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Like i said, some of you have activated denial mode

Denying what?
He wants to leave? He can leave. He deserves a bigger club? Yeah he deserves the CL, A player of his quality should be in top competitions yeah. Agreed.
But during his stay at Liverpool he has allegedly been Racist, been kickin, been diving, been bitin and still the club and the fans have supported him through out the shitstorms, Do they not deserve something?
He can leave, No player is bigger than the club. [bar Stevie Gerrard <3]

Last edited by Nishank on Wed May 29, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:I hope if he wants to go, he'll be honest about it and doesn't bullshit.

It wasn't media's fault he bit a player like lunatic...everyone was complimenting him on his goals, seasons, and improved behaviour before that bite.

If he goes, farewell, go on July 1st or even sooner, so we have the whole summer to sort it out.

I am confident in next season, with or without Suarez.

4 wins and 1 draw. 13 goals scored, 3 conceded was our record in 4 games without Suarez this season.

Nothing in football will ever break my heart after Torres.....I would have happily swang my penis in his ass back then, that's how much I loved Nano. anything else is piss easy to handle.

Holy shit, not playing Luis lets you play 5 games in the space of 4 games Shocked

But nah, Pool would get a lot of cash for him, wouldn't be a bad thing losing him and strengthening all over the team + finding a decent replacement.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Like i said, some of you have activated denial mode

who exactly ??

You're confused mate. one moment, you sing rafa's praises saying he'd be your 2nd choice for madrid job, the day after you laugh at him in another thread. you also said, madrid are destined to win the CL when the semi-draw was made, because there is no way mourinho ( a manager you went on to bash to death after) will lose to the same team/tactics more than once and that's how re-active he is.

so pls, don't act like a football god.

I am sure most liverpool fans here were already destined to losing Suarez this summer, so it's not like OMG BREAKING news.....he has no where mentioned about us being a small club. He probably wants to challenge for the biggest prize (CL) and we can't offer him. that doesn't make us small. nowhere it mentions. It isn't even necessary in this transfer rumour to mention it, but you added it to your sentence just to get a reaction.

come on, who are you kidding Laughing , I hope this mini-trolling attention seeking sentence you added made you happy.

lol

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next