+5
CBarca
The Franchise
windkick
billy_gr
BarrileteCosmico
9 posters

Go down

Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37 Empty Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm

EST 14:00 GMT 19:00 CET 20:00

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37 Empty Re: Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37

Post by billy_gr Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm

last game... lets win this to reach 100. Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37 Empty Re: Espanyol - Barcelona | La Liga Matchday 37

Post by windkick Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 pm

We HAVE to play Thiago the full match. Hopefully that's enough for him to reach his limit on his mins played on his contract. Don't want him to leave. Seriously bad man management on Tito's/Roura's end that it came down to the last two matches of the season to get Thiago his time

Might also be Villa's and Vadles's last two match with us (maybe even Alves if the Monaco rumors are true), so I hope he plays they full match as well. Might also be Abidals last two match with us O_O

So lets give those guys full matches to show our gratitude and respect

-------------Valdes
-Alves--Barta--Pique--Abidal
-------------Bussi
-----Thiago------Iniesta
-Pedro---------------Tello
------------Villa

Bench
Cex
Deulofeu
Alba
Masch
Pinto
Alexis
Xavi
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun May 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Official line up

-------------Valdes
-Alves--Masch--Pique--Alba
-------------Song
-----Thiago------Iniesta
-Alexis---------------Villa
------------Cesc

Bench
Pinto
Montoya
Xavi
Bussi
Adriano
Pedro
Tello

Btw, I like what Song brings to us. He is allot more athletic than Bussi even if he is rough around the edges. Still dont like we spent so much on him, but over all I like him better than Cesc on our squad due to him accepting his squad role.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 7:54 pm

A very Neymar-ish goal from Alexis. Excellent play there.

As always Espanyol doing their best thuggary against us.

Could of been more, great Dani Alves cross couldn't be converted nor 2 very good chance for Cesc...who continues to annoy me with his unrivaled slowness and careless give aways.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 26, 2013 8:14 pm

That Alexis goal was amazing. Straight from the brains of Messi.

Agreed, Espanyol being thugs, nothing new.

Cesc has been the worst player on the pitch for Barca. Hasn't done anything right today. What I thought summed him up today was when he and Thiago were passing the ball a couple yards between each other with one touches and he passed it back to Thiago with the defender right there and the ball was stolen.

Selling him would be a stroke of genius for Barca.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 26, 2013 8:36 pm

F*cking thugs
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Alexis Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Problem is with Nerman coming Alexis will almost always play on the right - where he is significantly less effective.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 8:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Problem is with Nerman coming Alexis will almost always play on the right - where he is significantly less effective.

Not that i don't agree but most of his goals and assists in the league have come from playing on the right.

I agree his general play is much better in the centre or the left though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 26, 2013 8:57 pm

It is unfortunate that his left foot is very weak to a point that he doesn't trust it even when passing. I agree with BC.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not that i don't agree but most of his goals and assists in the league have come from playing on the right.

I agree his general play is much better in the centre or the left though.
Possibly because he has played far more on the right.

On another note, I know it shouldn't surprise me, but why play Dani Alves when he got the green light only minutes before the match? Surely Montoya deserves minutes as well. Bartra didn't even make the bench this match. I wish we cared much less about records.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

CBarca wrote:That Alexis goal was amazing. Straight from the brains of Messi.

Agreed, Espanyol being thugs, nothing new.

Cesc has been the worst player on the pitch for Barca. Hasn't done anything right today. What I thought summed him up today was when he and Thiago were passing the ball a couple yards between each other with one touches and he passed it back to Thiago with the defender right there and the ball was stolen.

Selling him would be a stroke of genius for Barca.

That's total bullshit, Cesc played fine and delivered Alexis goal pass and several good other passes like to villa, alves...

That Alexis goal was really good, best piece of skill from him at our club. But he wasted and embarrassing chance though from a great thiago pass.

Awesome game from thiago. He has to be a starter for us.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 9:57 pm

billy_gr wrote:last game... lets win this to reach 100. Smile

I am sure there is one more game left
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Pretty sure it was Villa who made the return to Alexis not Cesc.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

The Franchise wrote:Pretty sure it was Villa who made the return to Alexis not Cesc.

It was.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 26, 2013 10:05 pm

yea Villa assisted that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

true, my bad, the streaming was not very good, yetthat's hating on Cesc with no reason because he had a solid game.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 26, 2013 10:58 pm

No he didn't, he was absolutely dire. I'm not even being harsh on him because I don't like him, he was very bad. Misplacing passes, missing golden opportunities, being caught in possession being far too slow, clumsy, and careless.

That game for Fab was similar to some of the games I've watched of Alexis where I thought: Tito, just take the poor guy out, it's clearly not his day.

Wasn't surprised to see Xavi immediately come in and provide a defense splitting pass Cesc lacked the entire night.

Thiago showed just how much better he is than Fab as well as how good of a player he is though. We can't let him go.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

No, he wasn't really bad. No one was really bad for us today, but most likely Villa and even Iniesta were weaker than Cesc.

I also dislike Cesc and want to sell him, but you are just a pathological hater.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down