pUsHa
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
47 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i heard the Lego games are really good lol, especially the one that is basically GTA with lego lol.

Can't say i played them myself though, as for MK8 i agree with basically everything Vendetta said. The only thing i don't like is the coin being an item as it limits defensive play greatly it needed to happen after Wii's clusterf*ck but not to this extent IMO.

Otherwise a great game, i really like Mario Kart TV too, saved some really epic moments already. Also like the customization i still have no idea what i like yet lol.

The LEGO Marvel game is fantastic but the LEGO Batman games are less so. I can't really speak to any of the others in their portfolio but they have something for just about everyone.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: General Games Discussion Thread

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am

RedOranje wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah i heard the Lego games are really good lol, especially the one that is basically GTA with lego lol.

Can't say i played them myself though, as for MK8 i agree with basically everything Vendetta said. The only thing i don't like is the coin being an item as it limits defensive play greatly it needed to happen after Wii's clusterf*ck but not to this extent IMO.

Otherwise a great game, i really like Mario Kart TV too, saved some really epic moments already. Also like the customization i still have no idea what i like yet lol.

The LEGO Marvel game is fantastic but the LEGO Batman games are less so. I can't really speak to any of the others in their portfolio but they have something for just about everyone.

The Lego Marvel games are worth it just as a an interactive encyclopedia.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Delayed till 2015.

And just like that, my decision to not buy one now looks to get even better by the day...

FalcaoPunch wrote:Arkham Knight will keep me company till then

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-03-batman-arkham-knight-release-date-slips-to-2015

General Games Discussion Thread - Page 37 Yao

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Shite, looks like all good games are being delayed to 2015.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 pm

So that leaves us with Assassin's Creed Unity, Destiny and Far Cry 4 this year. You can count FIFA 15, Assassin's Creed Comet and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare if you want...And I guess Battlefield Hardline.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Lol what a digusting line up lmao.

Fear not though, E3 will have 2014 announcements to stop that joke of a lineup from becoming a reality.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Hope some surprising shit will take place, otherwise gaming in general has just taken a nose dive.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:57 pm

If no other games get announced for this year it seems that my game purchases for 2014 are pretty much complete. I'll have to see how Forza Horizon 2 turns out first.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Most of my time will be spent on Destiny/CoD/Fifa anyways. Also if the delayed games are coming in early 2015, then it's not that long.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope some surprising shit will take place, otherwise gaming in general has just taken a nose dive.

Nah just every knob has delayed their game to 2015.

I'm not that surprised though, every new generation is like this.

2015-18 will be when the great games come out IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope some surprising shit will take place, otherwise gaming in general has just taken a nose dive.

The problem is, there is less games being released now than back at the start of the PS360 era. Back in those days I would go into my local game shop every Friday after school and find a stack of new games, that is now no longer the case.

Hell, back at the start of last gen, EA released around 30 games in a year, now it's down to about 10. It doesn't help that the reduction in new releases has also coincided with the death of the mid-tier games, now we're stuck with AAA games and indies.

With the price of developing games shooting up each generation, it's only going to get worse, devs are going to play it safe and release the same, proven to sell, shit over and over again. Ubisoft are doing this right now, releasing the same game in different coatings, Watch Dogs is basically Assassins Creed of the Future.

I am not looking forward to the endless stream of sequels that we are going to be flooded with this generation.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Nah just every knob has delayed their game to 2015.

I'm not that surprised though, every new generation is like this.

2015-18 will be when the great games come out IMO.

I'm hope so man, though I expect quite a few of the games announced this year at E3 to be delayed until 2016.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 pm

I just hope it's not another generation of random unoriginal FPS shooters Laughing

Need some horrors, some Uncharted type story driven games and some solid co-op games to mix in with the usual multiplayer games.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Just...... Suspect 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

2012 was not that good either...Far Cry saved that year for me. Dishonored was good, Assassin's Creed III was a bit disappointing, The Walking Dead and Journey were great and oh Mass Effect 3 was released in January and that that was great. That's it...

2010, 2011 and 2013 set the bar too high tbh.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Izzy lol, there's quite a lot of instances like that actually i did hear they wanted to add more "life" to the characters could be part of that.

Good thing too as the roster could be better IMO.

Also M99 think that's due to the classic end of gen/beginning of new gen that most gens go through, i do expect it to pick up again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Need an injection of actual new games, right now it's getting to the point that we're on the 5th 6th even fkn more editions of games that were a big deal at the beginning of last gen

Need some fresh games. Can't get very hyped for Gears of war 19, Assassins creed 27 and CoD 96 leading the line up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Tom don't worry, Destiny will save you Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:23 pm

Oh, Dragon Age Inquistion is getting released this year. If it's anything like Dragon Age Origins it will be amazing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:27 pm

That's not really true Tom though, they are games they are just in development and don't seem to be coming till Q1 2015 at earliest..

That's the problem, new IPs take time to develop while sequels already have the framework in place so easy to to develop faster.

I'd hazard a guess that the original Uncharted took longer than the following 2 combined.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:27 pm

M99 wrote:So that leaves us with Assassin's Creed Unity, Destiny and Far Cry 4 this year. You can count FIFA 15, Assassin's Creed Comet and Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare if you want...And I guess Battlefield Hardline.

NHL 15, F1 2014

NHL 15 is probably game im most excited for...as someone who has owned every NHL game since 99 and who is a massive NHL fan. FIFA and NHL are the best sports game period.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Games that got delayed from 2014 to 2015: The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight, The Order 1886, The Division, The Crew, Mad Max, Elder Scrolls Online
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Did that Evolve game from people who made Left 4 Dead get delayed as well?

That looks promising.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 pm

I hope FIFA 15 doesn't get delayed
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Did that Evolve game from people who made Left 4 Dead get delayed as well?

That looks promising.

Forgot about that. It's being released this October according to Wikipedia hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:57 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I hope FIFA 15 doesn't get delayed

They already made it lol.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next