What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true?

+7
BarcaLearning
barca 2011
Hawky
mr-r34
windkick
Zealous
vivabarca38
11 posters

Go down

What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true? Empty What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true?

Post by vivabarca38 Mon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm

(Football wise)
My greatest was predicting that Messi would score 2 in the 3-3 derby and RVN would score one(Also predicted it'd end 2-2 but close enough)

This wasn't me, but my cousin who is now 13 predicted in 2008 in the match-up between Italia-France that Abidal would be sent off and France would concede a penalty and Pirlo'd score fom it.Also said that Italy would score two or 3 goals and France would score 1 max 'cause their attack sucked.Quite amazing.

So....what are yours?
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true? Empty Re: What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true?

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Wigan beating City Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true? Empty Re: What are your greatest predictions that turned out to be true?

Post by windkick Mon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Mourinho would flop and get sacced at R Madrid
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue May 21, 2013 7:32 am

Browse the Liverpool section and check out the back to back champ for scoreline predictions. :coffee:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Tue May 21, 2013 9:11 am

I predicted a Spain - Holland final in 2010 before the World Cup started, with Spain winning it. A shame I didn't bet on it Smile...

Also, I predicted Muller will win the Golden Boot of that tournament after the group stages.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 am

Barca 4 Milan 0 after we lost 2-0 to them in the R16 of this very CL, which is exactly what happened.

On the barca section!!! That's mine, hands down.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

I bet often so cant quite remember, but WC always one of the biggest, I bet on Brazil-Germany final with Brazil winning it sometime early into the tournament Razz

French to win the 2006 I had, almost, who would have thought Italy to win the WC with the scandal and quality of their side then Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 21, 2013 10:26 am

mr-r34 wrote:Browse the Liverpool section and check out the back to back champ for scoreline predictions. :coffee:

i won the inaugural one ffs
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

My Nostradamus came when i said that Russia would beat Holland in Euro '08 qtrs, and Arshavin to score. Arshavin was my favourite player going into the tournament due to his amazing run with Zenit to the Uefa cup title.
Holland had made mince meat of France and Italy and were odds on favourites to go through, but i just thought Arshavin would be too much for them. I even made bets on this match with my friends eco smile
Makes me kind sad to see Andrei today
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

My Nostradamus moment came when i said that Russia would beat Holland in Euro '08 qtrs, and Arshavin would score. Arshavin was my favourite player going into the tournament due to his amazing run with Zenit to the Uefa cup title.
Holland had made mince meat of France and Italy and were odds on favourites to go through, but i just thought Arshavin would be too much for them. I even made bets on this match with my friends eco smile
Makes me kind sad to see Andrei today
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue May 21, 2013 12:09 pm

I called the 3-2 Dortmund win over Malaga, as well as Dortmunds win over Donezk at home, where I called all 3 goal scorers correctly. I didn't bet on it, though. Wish I did.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue May 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Here's Pele's greatest predictions:

Spoiler:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue May 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Nishank wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:Browse the Liverpool section and check out the back to back champ for scoreline predictions. :coffee:

i won the inaugural one ffs

We've only ever had 2. :coffee:
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down