DeviAngel
Cotes
juve_gigi
7 posters

Go down

Mr. Marotta... Empty Mr. Marotta...

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 am

This is what we need...

A world class striker to compete against Europe's elite clubs. Llorente was a nice start but we need to take the next step and add a top flight striker. Ibra, Suarez, Cavani, Jovetic or even Higuain would suffice. Please answer your phone as these player's agents are trying to call you.

A proper left wing back to balance the roster so we don't have to run everything through the right side and to also allow Asamoah to move back to his proper CM position. ManCity just fired their coach and they have plenty of cover on the left side so I am sure you can do a deal to get Kolarov back to Italy so he can man our left side. His agent will be calling you shortly as soon as Pellegrini takes over.

A vice Pirlo to allow our legend a rest once in a while to prolong his career. Verratti would be perfect but I understand he will be expensive and most likely not allowed to leave France, so I would suggest you pick up the phone and call Sampdoria later on today, as apparently they have already offered you the services of Andrea Poli.

This is what we don't need...

A 30 year old Diamanti who is old, slow and a provincial player. Don't let the fact that he played on La Nazionale cloud your better judgement, he is still a small club player and doesn't belong on my new Juventus.

A 29 year old Francesco Lodi. Another small club provincial player who looks good at Catania but will flop at Juventus. Please try and restrain yourself from going after these types of players.

I really don't want to have to start a thread in August that goes something along the lines of...

From Ibra
to Jovetic
to Higuain
to Diamanti :facepalm:

Mr. Marotta, you have done a great job so far in building the new Juventus. We have won 2 straight Scudetti and have the best coach in Italy. Please finish the job and bring us the above requirements so we can compete against the best teams in Europe and allow us to reach Champions League glory once again.

Mr. Marotta, your phone is ringing, it is Mino Raiola, please stop reading my thread and answer your phone.

Ciao.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Mr. Marotta... Empty Re: Mr. Marotta...

Post by Cotes Tue May 14, 2013 3:04 am

good suggestion...but If we sign Kolarov and Asamoah goes back to CM...
then he will be benched...and eventually leave
I'd rather have Asamoah on the left & Peluso as back-up, than risking him leaving...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 am

We are going to sign Higgy its public secret, Diamanti is depth signing ffs calm down ppl the transfer market hasn't even started as for Lodi I am up for that signing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 14, 2013 3:28 am

Cotes wrote:good suggestion...but If we sign Kolarov and Asamoah goes back to CM...
I'd rather have Asamoah on the left & Peluso as back-up, than risking him leaving...

Asamoah is a very good player but not beyond being benched. I would rather get a proper left wing back than worry about what to do with Asamoah. We can sell Padoin and Asamoah can back up Vidal and Marchisio. In order to win the Champions League we need to have depth at every position. I wouldn't be opposed to have Asamoah come off the bench and start the odd game.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 14, 2013 3:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:We are going to sign Higgy its public secret, Diamanti is depth signing ffs calm down ppl the transfer market hasn't even started as for Lodi I am up for that signing

Higgy would be fine Dejan but Diamanti is not needed, we have enough depth already. What we need is quality, not quantity. We need one world class striker so Marotta should be focusing on doing everything in his power to get that one player, not spending time getting depth players and then complaining that we have no money.

If there is only one thing we do this summer it should be getting a world class striker, that is our only priority really. The other needs are just icing on the cake.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 3:42 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:We are going to sign Higgy its public secret, Diamanti is depth signing ffs calm down ppl the transfer market hasn't even started as for Lodi I am up for that signing

Higgy would be fine Dejan but Diamanti is not needed, we have enough depth already. What we need is quality, not quantity. We need one world class striker so Marotta should be focusing on doing everything in his power to get that one player, not spending time getting depth players and then complaining that we have no money.

If there is only one thing we do this summer it should be getting a world class striker, that is our only priority really. The other needs are just icing on the cake.

World Class Strikers these days go to clubs for money [ Falcao to Monaco for 12-15mill salary] . We are building a team slowly but good, I don't want that to be spoiled by some players who wants 8+ million salary. Barca and Dortmund never signed big names they created them. I am sure that if we were dortmund and signed Lewandowski from Lech Poznan were he was average all of the posters here would burn the forum down. Italian football has always been a team sport, all teams were and are create all for one and one for all trough whole history that's why I started to love calcio just because of that. Give it time not so long ago maybe its a month FIGC's president said that from all clubs Juve are still in debt, Marotta knows his job as Agnelli does btw Diamanti was requested by Conte not Marotta
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 am

I don't like the start of the market. Juventus is beginning with depth which may replace depth and once again is not 100% focused on the big fish signing, which needs to be the priority to bring this team to the next level.

1. Sign World Class player(s)
2. Sell unwanted players
3. Improve depth

Juventus' order
1. Improve depth
2. Improve depth of depth
3. Raid Atalanta

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Cotes wrote:good suggestion...but If we sign Kolarov and Asamoah goes back to CM...

Asamoah is a very good player but not beyond being benched. I would rather get a proper left wing back than worry about what to do with Asamoah. We can sell Padoin and Asamoah can back up Vidal and Marchisio. In order to win the Champions League we need to have depth at every position. I wouldn't be opposed to have Asamoah come off the bench and start the odd game.

I'm sorry man...but what u are implying makes no sense what so every....
We would just be giving away money for no reason...
Look:

If we buy Kolarov (15 Mil) and Asamoah (15 Mil) = 30 Mil
Why would we pay the same price for a back up, to have the younger one "who will improve with time" on the bench?

Currently, Asamoah is faster, stronger and has more stamina that Kolarov...
To be honest, Kolarov is great offensively, his defensive work isn't on the same level.
Asamoah is great defensively, though his offensive work could use some work, but that will come with time.
Since getting Asamoah, I can think about just 2 incidents where we conceded from the left.
Vs Siena & Sampdoria (both matches Asamoah was absent)

Let's say we do sign Kolarov, who is 27, we will risk losing Asamoah for a fraction of the price we paid, and history in Italy shows that, if you lose a player of quality, they usually ends up at a rival club.

Let's say we lose Asamoah, don't worry we have De Ceglie Rolling Eyes as back up and Kolarov who is 27, (28 this year) might give us 2 seasons before turning 30, where we will sell him again for a fraction of the 15 Million we paid for him.

Kolarov is not the answer, Asamoah is good enough to stay at LWB. We signed him to play the Full back position. The man is too one-footed to play in the midfield, and if we do convert him back to a CM, whether he does or doesn't get a starting place, we risk losing a key player, whether Pogba, Vidal or Marchisio

Last edited by Cotes on Tue May 14, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 am

People we bought Asamoa and his playing right the sporting rights are half half with Udinese which means we only spread the profit from shirt sales, commercials and if he gets sold . Asamoa's transfer is already payed for...

Moggi just gave the blessing for Diamanti's transfer lol he said diamanti si great warrior has Juve DNA inside of him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue May 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Higuain plays in Spain, I could probably score 10 goals in La Liga...Id much rather spend it on Jovetic.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 14, 2013 3:58 pm

We need to be realistic people. We are not getting Suarez or Ibra or Higuain. If we are lucky we will get Jovetic. A successful Mercato would be Jovetic, Llorente, and Poli. We can't just go on a spending spree anymore.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue May 14, 2013 4:10 pm

dafuq u guys talkin about?

we can definitely get an almost wc striker this yeat, i dont see why Higuain wouldnt come.....

Also, it doesnt matter if a new LB comes, it just meana more competition for players to be in top form. I still see asamoah and pogba playing lots of game in 3 competitions....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

We don't have the financial capacity to pay for a 25 mil striker with world class wages we need to stay economically viable
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down