Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director

+4
McAgger
guest7
Doc
sportsczy
8 posters

Go down

Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director Empty Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director

Post by sportsczy Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/10/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1368187740.html

Basically Valdano's old job.

It's getting clearer now. Zidane wants to manage and would love to be Carlo's bench coach if Carlo comes and he's open to it. Flo needs someone to handle football operations once Mou leaves.... and he wants Zizou to do it.

Either option is fine with me.

What's certain is that Flo doesn't want to lose Zidane to a project outside Real Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director Empty Re: Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director

Post by Doc Fri May 10, 2013 4:18 pm

So...Mourinho is definitely leaving?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director Empty Re: Flo wants Zidane to be his new football director

Post by sportsczy Fri May 10, 2013 4:24 pm

I don't think there's a doubt in this world Mourinho is leaving, Zidane or no Zidane.

Btw, Zizou's recommendations to date:
- Hazard
- Varane
- Verratti
- Bale
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Chelsea would not be letting go Hazard and Hazard looks quite settled there. Still don't see the need for Bale and Veratti would be excellent but once again, PSG wouldn't let him and said individual looks settled. He lives in Paris and is well paid, what's the point in leaving...?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 10, 2013 5:14 pm

I mean before. He recommended Hazard two years before he left Lille (Mou wanted Di Maria). He wanted Verratti before PSG (but Mou was in love with Modric). Varane we got, thank god. Bale... well, that's the easiest call he's made so far.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 10, 2013 5:20 pm

I would admit, I had many arguments with Shaven over why Di Maria would be better for us than Silva. Jeez, that turned out to be stupid...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Still think Di Maria was better for us than Hazard becouse I don't like the idea of a front 4 with 0 hardworking wingers defending our flanks

But yeah, if he can find us more players like Varane, why not

Would rather have him as our assistant manager, so he can build up some managerial experience and become our manager in the future. He has all the tools to become a great one for Madrid if he just learns how to actually manage

Also like Modric more than Veratti. Defensively better, and more experience.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Zidane also recommended Ribery backin 2006. But we didn't get him Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 10, 2013 8:49 pm

I prefer him working with the damn team everyday, teaching these guys how to play the game right....even though he's proven to have a wonderful eye for talent.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 pm

French just recommend French Razz .

Kidding..he made good recommends... Interesting who he will assist. Perhaps a first team coach job for a smaller club would be a better learning for him. Perez may not gamble him for Coach, but if he does it will be make or break Smile
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Nedved wrote:French just recommend French Razz .

Kidding..he made good recommends... Interesting who he will assist. Perhaps a first team coach job for a smaller club would be a better learning for him.

Interestingly, I think the only way you learn to coach us is by...coaching us. It's a very unique and difficult job - if this is the aim - keeping him here is the best option.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:45 pm

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/12/primera/1370993707_645940.html

Flo: "I think what is clear is that Zidane wants to be a manager. But i think he should start with something that is not directly the Real Madrid first team."

"He could by like Karanka was to Mou also."

Pretty clear that Zidane does not want to become the sporting director at Madrid.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Zidane to pull a 2008-2009 Pep next season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

He should be an assistant/part of coaching team or coach a youth team for more experience.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down