Great Leader Sprucenuce
Lex
Onyx
Collblanc
Real Kandahar
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Massive counter Attack? Yes We Can - Page 3 Empty Re: A Massive counter Attack? Yes We Can

Post by Lex Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 am

AltoZ wrote:"When was the last time Bayern conceded 4 goals?"

LOL. They conceded 5 against Dortmund in the German Cup final
So a long time ago, then

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

A Massive counter Attack? Yes We Can - Page 3 Empty Re: A Massive counter Attack? Yes We Can

Post by windkick Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 am

Real Kandahar wrote:IF Malaga can do it, so can we

Keep a 0-0 at home vs Dortmund? That's not going to get it done
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:09 am

I'd be surprised if Real Madrid even manage to win their home game. Barcelona might do it, but ultimately it wont matter. German final incoming :coffee:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:59 am

Fans will start booing in Bernabeu if we don't score in first 30 minutes. the pressure will kill us and I'm not optimistic about the return leg honestly.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:01 am

Well most probably both teams are out. Though RM has a chance if Dortmund choke in epic proportions. RM need 3-0 to win against what is possibly an inferior team compared to Bayern. Barca will need 5-0, or 4-0 and have luck on penalties. Barca's chances are much slimmer than RM. However, this RM loss, made our loss a bit better, especially with us probably getting la liga Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:27 am

The problem is Real & Barca have to attack, attack, attack & keep attacking. While it's debatable if Bayern or Dortmund are so shit that they will capitulate, Real or Barca will have very little resources to check the attacks that have already floored them.

While Real & Barca will have to score four & five goals respectively against a defence that are very good, a single goal from the formidable attacking force of Bayern or Dortmund will seal it.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:28 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:how about a Casemiro-Cacktraw midfield, surely that's a stroke of genius in the waiting.

given up already Nick? already planning for the future Laughing

Barca and Madrid should count themselves out anyways, Bayern will beat Barca 3-1/2-1 in Nou Camp

I could see Madrid winning 2-1 or drawing 2-2 or 1-1 with Dortmund which obviously won't save them anyways....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 am

Madrid can comeback imo, they have that relentlessness and intensity in attack that few teams can come to grips with, all it needs is a solid platform to launch from.

We saw it against Bayern last season as well two quick goals in less than 10 minutes, they need a methodical approach in the second leg and their wingers to actually start running up and down the flank, the BvB fullbacks got free passes to overlap because Ronaldo never tracks back to begin with and Ozil doesn't have to stamina to do it.

If the Madrid wingers can pin the BvB fullbacks and keep them from running up to support the BvB forwards then Madrid has a chance.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:44 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Madrid can comeback imo, they have that relentlessness and intensity in attack that few teams can come to grips with, all it needs is a solid platform to launch from.

We saw it against Bayern last season as well two quick goals in less than 10 minutes, they need a methodical approach in the second leg and their wingers to actually start running up and down the flank, the BvB fullbacks got free passes to overlap because Ronaldo never tracks back to begin with and Ozil doesn't have to stamina to do it.

If the Madrid wingers can pin the BvB fullbacks and keep them from running up to support the BvB forwards then Madrid has a chance.

I too agree that RM can pull this out, but Dortmund has to actually play bad. RM cant win by just improving their game. If BVB play nearly as good as in last 3 meetings, this is never going to happen.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am

I agree they do need to play bad but that's not going happen unless they put pressure on them, teams rarely play bad on their own, you are only as good as you're opponent allows you to be. Then again Madrid can just as well capitulate as a team going into that second leg and not bother showing up.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 pm

We should just throw everything at them and hope for the best, desperate times calls for desperate measure.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Brother Kandhar, dont let these haters bog you down. You can count on me to battle shoulder to shoulder along side you against these German Death machines. Together with our Catalan mates, we shall strike a blow to them beer guzzling, Euro zone dominating Germans, the likes of which the world has not seen since the day Lord Heskey dismantled them in Munich.
La liga shall return upon its Pedestal right on top of the Footballing pyramid.
REMONTADAAAA
#Justice 4 La Liga
#Justice 4 Malagá
#Justice 4 the Qatari Dude who doesn't pay his players
HALA MADRID!!!
GLORY GLORY BARCELONA!!!
WHATEVER MALAGA FANS CHANT!!!
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

On a serious note, its amazing how much tunnel vision and amnesia Real Madrid 'fans' seem to suffer from. I mean its okay to feel aggrieved at the lack of a proper style of play under Mou-Mou, or for that matter the manner in which our Defence and Midfield simply crumbled last night. But what i cant accept is when these 'fans' go about calling for his head after one bad game. How they say Mou was never the right choice.

Its like the last 2+ seasons didnt happen at all. The Copa del Rey won after several years forgotten. Delivering a record breaking liga title forgotten. Snapping our pathetic Round of 16 losing streak, and taking us to the semis ATLEAST forgotten. Not to mention the upturn in fortunes vis a vis El Classicos.
I understand that there were some people who were circumspect at the time of his appointment. But to say that his tenure is a failure on the back of a Defeat is pushing it.
But then again, success has many fathers, While FAILURE IS THE BASTARD_CHILD OF THE MANAGER. /rant off eco smile
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Well if you think about what Malaga has achieved and with what team compared to RM, and what kind of football they play, it is too easy to point fingers at Mou.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Barcelona have more chances of going through than Madrid, this effectively means that both Madrid and Barca are as good as out.

I will be close to insanity if I think with the way Madrid/Barca were dominated that they can comeback and make magic happens, they are as good as out.

Barcelona will probably draw 1:1 with Bayern, or lost 2:1, 3:1 since their defence is nothing to write of, but that is just prediction. However with Madrid I am fully confident that Dortmund will beat Madrid again in the away match, I can bet all my money for this. it's easy for everyone to see if you really understand football, Dortmund didn't win Madrid by luck over the last 3 matches, they obviously have better players and better system than Madrid.

With Bayern and Barcelona, with defense aside, Barcelona players are evenly matched with Bayern and also Bayern system is not better than Barcelona's own but it just work very well against Barcelona set up.

Barcelona might manage a home draw but I am certain Madrid will be beaten again, they were the weakest team among the last 4, and I really believe my team(Juventus) should have been among the last 4 rather than Madrid.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Mack10 wrote:Barcelona have more chances of going through than Madrid, this effectively means that both Madrid and Barca are as good as out.

I will be close to insanity if I think with the way Madrid/Barca were dominated that they can comeback and make magic happens, they are as good as out.

Barcelona will probably draw 1:1 with Bayern, or lost 2:1, 3:1 since their defence is nothing to write of, but that is just prediction. However with Madrid I am fully confident that Dortmund will beat Madrid again in the away match, I can bet all my money for this. it's easy for everyone to see if you really understand football, Dortmund didn't win Madrid by luck over the last 3 matches, they obviously have better players and better system than Madrid.

With Bayern and Barcelona, with defense aside, Barcelona players are evenly matched with Bayern and also Bayern system is not better than Barcelona's own but it just work very well against Barcelona set up.

Barcelona might manage a home draw but I am certain Madrid will be beaten again, they were the weakest team among the last 4, and I really believe my team(Juventus) should have been among the last 4 rather than Madrid.
cool story bro :coffee:
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 pm

arbeloa..... ramos..... varane....
.....................Alonso.................
............Modric.....................Marcelo
..Di Maria..............................
........................Ozil....................
.............Benz............CR

HALA MADRID
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Real Madrid has not made a Remontada since Derby County many years ago.
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Madrid and Barça both will win their second legs. Although Madrid can progress, it looks difficult for Barça due to their four goal deficit.

Barcelona 3-1 Bayern
Madrid 3-0 Dortmund
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 pm

eelir wrote:Well if you think about what Malaga has achieved and with what team compared to RM, and what kind of football they play, it is too easy to point fingers at Mou.

Malaga hasn't won La Liga. Malaga hasn't won the Copa del Rey. Malaga hasn't been continually humiliating Barca for the past 2 years. Malaga hasn't made the CL semifinals three years in a row.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:12 pm

hmmm we have trouble breaking down bottom table la liga teams, we even have trouble stopping them from scoring all this at home but we gonna try to beat bvb 3-0 when we know they gonna press us into a coma, tbh i hope the players play with pride that all i can ask for
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:arbeloa..... ramos..... varane....
.....................Alonso.................
............Modric.....................Marcelo
..Di Maria..............................
........................Ozil....................
.............Benz............CR

HALA MADRID

di maria... modric and marcelo will be responsible for intense pressing.... marcelo must overlap every opportunity he gets .... On the other hand, arbeloa will provide the balance by staying defensive on the other wing..

Di maria can continuously switch wings with ronaldo, as they usually do, to track back and pressure that wing.... Alonso will sit deep and provide extra defensive cover and passing channels.. and have the durty to close goetze down.. varane and ramos will double team lewandoski

Ozil will assist modric in pressing, but mainly concentrate in providing through passes to CR and BENZ

Emphasize would be on getting corner kicks and free kicks... and with the likes of Varane, CR, Ramos, ... we are bound to create opportunities.

We scored TWO goals against bayern munich last season in the first 20 minutes or so, and if we did that... its even MORE than possible to do it against dortmound... with the adrenaline rolling, and 80,000 fans chanting... and mou's tactics... The Counter Attack to brake the dreams of germans will be complete.

HALA MADRID
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Omniscient wrote:
eelir wrote:Well if you think about what Malaga has achieved and with what team compared to RM, and what kind of football they play, it is too easy to point fingers at Mou.

Malaga hasn't won La Liga. Malaga hasn't won the Copa del Rey. Malaga hasn't been continually humiliating Barca for the past 2 years. Malaga hasn't made the CL semifinals three years in a row.

Who has been humiliating Barca ´continually´ for the past 2 years? From the 12 games between Barca and Real, the last 2 seasons, RM managed to win 4, draw 4 and lose 4. How is that 'humiliating'? From those 4 wins, 3 has been this season. If you look closely between the results, it took Mou 3 years to figure us out, and in that time Real Madrid got pretty hammered (5-0, 0-2, 3-2, 1-3)
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 pm

guys please, don't derail this thread.

This thread is for both teams to discuss potential successful tactics they could use to lead a successful counter attack.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:guys please, don't derail this thread.

This thread is for both teams to discuss potential successful tactics they could use to lead a successful counter attack.

I understand, my apologies. I just wanted to correct this poster. On a more ontopic note; I do feel Barca can score those 4 goals needed and that Real Madrid can score the 3 goals needed. You have Benz, Higuain, Ronaldo - we have Messi, Villa, Sanchez/Pedro/Alves (if they have a good day). The fact is that both of us can not cope the pressure (3-1 pressing. 2 person close in from the front and 1 from the back), wich give us small spaces to pass the ball. Combine that with the Bayern/BvB midfield, wich quality wise is close to us, they actually control the midfield because of that pressing, wich give us both no build up. You guys on the other hand have a great counter attack, but BvB managed to contain that. We dont even that counter attack.

So, we cán score the goals needed, but can we keep a clean sheet? Sadly, no.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3