The best counter team

+10
VivaStPauli
Yeezus
rwo power
Omniscient
The Messiah
REWB
Sushi Master
Babun
VanDeezNuts
FC_Hollywood
14 posters

Go down

The best counter team Empty The best counter team

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Is Germany. No one counters better.




FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 pm

i think we just saw one of the best counter attacking goals today from madrid against villareal.

villa corner- ronaldo heads out to kaka, kaka to marcelo, marcelo to benzema, benzema slots it for di maria who tucks it home. from one side to the next in seconds.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Babun Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:26 pm

deezydeez wrote:i think we just saw one of the best counter attacking goals today from madrid against villareal.

villa corner- ronaldo heads out to kaka, kaka to marcelo, marcelo to benzema, benzema slots it for di maria who tucks it home. from one side to the next in seconds.

eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Yes Germany and Madrid best counter teams but Germany 1st of course

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Babun Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:38 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Yes Germany and Madrid best counter teams but Germany 1st of course

eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Inter played some sexy counter attacks, back in the Mou days.

But it has to be said Neuer is a god when it comes to picking out long range passes. He even has some assists Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by REWB Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 am

watch and learn



:coffee:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 am



4:31 and 5:20 Quality Counter attack
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Babun Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:watch and learn



:coffee:
Most of the time in your video there're few defenders left 3 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 Very Happy
In the first vid I showed RM beats the whole Ajax team in 16 seconds Very Happy In the second Villarreal in 11 second and no Villarreal weren't commited to attack with all men , neither did Ajax Very Happy

Here, some historical stuff, we used to be a counter attacking team forever :


The earlier park the bus teams double teamed on Figo and Zidane for well known reasons. Those two drew defenders to themselves by keeping the ball then making a fast short pass on the ground to the midfielder who made profit from the new found space with a through ball, R9 made diagonal runs to lose his marker+beat the offside trap at the same time = goal in seconds Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:45 am

babun1024 wrote:
FC_Hollywood wrote:Yes Germany and Madrid best counter teams but Germany 1st of course

eco smile

i think i came when i saw this live

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Omniscient Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 am

Germany is like Real Madrid, but worse.
Germany is similar to Real Madrid, the lite version if you may.
Germany resembles Real Madrid, but aren't quite as good.
Germany IS Real Madrid, the lesser version anyways.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:15 am

Omniscient wrote:Germany is like Real Madrid, but worse.
Germany is similar to Real Madrid, the lite version if you may.
Germany resembles Real Madrid, but aren't quite as good.
Germany IS Real Madrid, the lesser version anyways.
And you, dear sir, sound like a troll, but worse Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Yeezus Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 am

Look no further than bottom table Italian teams on a good day.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 2238
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 am

Omniscient wrote:Germany is like Real Madrid, but worse.
Germany is similar to Real Madrid, the lite version if you may.
Germany resembles Real Madrid, but aren't quite as good.
Germany IS Real Madrid, the lesser version anyways.

Real has (probably) the overall better players (by a slim margin) but Germany is far better suited to what they do (counter-attack).

I won't join a "teh best"-debate, however. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by goonbrain Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 am

arsenal pwns banana banana
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Lord Hades Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 am

real madrid best counter attacking team.. we score so many goals in counters at least 50 percent.. and all the players are suited to counters as the german nt imo
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Bellabong Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:10 am



1:30.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

german nt may have a system better suited for counters and a longer tradition of doing so but player by player madrid have more counter attacking players.

xabi- starts the CA smooth and sexy long passes
khedira- fills the gap with excessive endurance
ronaldo and di maria- 2 of the fastest players suited almost purely for CA
ozil- a little razzle dazzle and creativity in the final third
and benz- quick physical finishing strength

perfect for CA

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5869
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Red Alert Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 am

United is the best team countering. They've basically built their success on it ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 pm

deezydeez wrote:german nt may have a system better suited for counters and a longer tradition of doing so but player by player madrid have more counter attacking players.

xabi- starts the CA smooth and sexy long passes
khedira- fills the gap with excessive endurance
ronaldo and di maria- 2 of the fastest players suited almost purely for CA
ozil- a little razzle dazzle and creativity in the final third
and benz- quick physical finishing strength

perfect for CA

Are you serious? Pigmounter is definitely better suited to counter-attacks than Xabi, Germany have Khedira and Özil as well (lol!) - and Klose is just better suited to that kind of system than Benz. I'll give you Ronaldo, but Müller + Podolski/Schürrle > Ronaldo + Di Maria at counter-attacking.
Not getting into who's actually better at playing football.

But whatevs, the difference is slim enough by now. I mgiht be wrong.
I'm not though, because I own. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Lord Hades Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
deezydeez wrote:german nt may have a system better suited for counters and a longer tradition of doing so but player by player madrid have more counter attacking players.

xabi- starts the CA smooth and sexy long passes
khedira- fills the gap with excessive endurance
ronaldo and di maria- 2 of the fastest players suited almost purely for CA
ozil- a little razzle dazzle and creativity in the final third
and benz- quick physical finishing strength

perfect for CA

Are you serious? Pigmounter is definitely better suited to counter-attacks than Xabi, Germany have Khedira and Özil as well (lol!) - and Klose is just better suited to that kind of system than Benz. I'll give you Ronaldo, but Müller + Podolski/Schürrle > Ronaldo + Di Maria at counter-attacking.
Not getting into who's actually better at playing football.

But whatevs, the difference is slim enough by now. I mgiht be wrong.
I'm not though, because I own. :coffee:

alonso is perfectly suited to the counter attacking system mainly because hes the best long passer lol.. half of our counters start because of his great passing.. hes better than schweini in that respect... plus how is klose a better counter attacker than say benzema or higuain considering they are faster.. isnt pace the main strength of a counter attacking team? and ronaldo di maria arem uch better at counter attacking than muller and podolski if you actually watch a few madrid matches youll notice..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 pm


Neuer & Klose rule!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The best counter team Empty Re: The best counter team

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum