urbaNRoots
Onyx
Mr Nick09
jibers
billy_gr
sportsczy
15 posters

Go down

Timing of Goetze announcement is strange Empty Timing of Goetze announcement is strange

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Announcing this before the end of the season seems a bit odd... but right before a CL semi is just nasty. Did Bayern do this so that Goetze and Dortmund are distracted against Madrid and they have less of a chance to advance? I have a feeling that Bayern want Dortmund's CL to have no chance of going further.

How underhanded and undermining can you get.

Also, how are the Dortmund fans going to treat Goetze?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Timing of Goetze announcement is strange Empty Re: Timing of Goetze announcement is strange

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Madrid scheem for sure Twisted Evil
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Timing of Goetze announcement is strange Empty Re: Timing of Goetze announcement is strange

Post by jibers Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:10 pm

La Farcima is looking like destiny at this rate

As long as Ronaldo is here, we have nothing to fear Proud
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Jibers has joined Madridismo Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeh, it should have been announced at least after the CL semis.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Mourismo Proud
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:13 pm

It's not strange at all, it's the perfect timing actually.

Bayern players get motivated for tonight -> Rivals Dortmund get distracted by all this -> Hoeness gets a free pass in the media after "tax scandal".

They did the same with Lewandowski.

Just a classless club really.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 pm

100% sure Bayern leaked this to Bild to sabotage BVB.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 pm

If I was Klopp, Gotze wouldn't see the field the rest of the season
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Bild are Bayern's marca, so it wouldnt shock me to be honest.

His teammates must be pissed but then again, you have the feeling that everyone in Dortmund is looking for a better deal elsewhere. Sahin left, Kagawa left, Lewandoski is going, same with Gotze, Gundogan is waiting for a big offer and i am sure he will jump ship, and it wouldnt shock me if big clubs go after Hummels and Subotic and one of them ends up leaving. At this rate, we should check if Hummels has a release clause because Bayern might just activate it again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh, it should have been announced at least after the CL semis.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Season ticket renewal time?
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:53 pm

guys....guys.....dont u think that maybe all of Dortmund employees and players knew already Gotze was going to Bayern?? i mean its not like this negotiation happened overnight....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:00 pm

yea, didn't klopp himself say he's known about it for a few weeks now?

now if we could put away our tinfoil hats for a second and ask ourselves why the hell would bayern do it to "sabotage dortmund", they've beaten them twice this season already, surely they would prefer to play dortmund in the final rather than madrid?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:10 pm

che wrote:yea, didn't klopp himself say he's known about it for a few weeks now?

now if we could put away our tinfoil hats for a second and ask ourselves why the hell would bayern do it to "sabotage dortmund", they've beaten them twice this season already, surely they would prefer to play dortmund in the final rather than madrid?

They'd probably prefer to beat us in a final. A potential loss against Dortmund would be a huge egg in their face.

Also Klopp was aware of this whole deal after the Malaga game so it's been under wraps till now. Which begs the question is why now? Why not earlier? The timing is damaging to Dortmund and Klopp said as much today in the press conference.

Even Bild said their source was in Bavaria lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:14 pm

hoeness... i'd hazard a guess that GOTZE TO BAYERN is a preferable headline to BAYERN GENERAL MANAGER IN TAX SCANDAL

public relations 101
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:17 pm

che wrote:hoeness... i'd hazard a guess that GOTZE TO BAYERN is a preferable headline to BAYERN GENERAL MANAGER IN TAX SCANDAL

public relations 101

Yup there's that too. Getting Hoeness off the full page spreads would be welcomed.

Having said that it's not like Hoeness will be out of the news all together.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:58 pm

I agree it is bad timing, although it could go both ways, Dortmund players may realise it is their last chance with Gotze and together may even try harder Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm

And I just read this - http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1422831/dortmund-coach-klopp-rues-timing-of-gotze-announcement?cc=4716

Like I said, and even Klopp said he believes it is someone else not Bayern, so does he mean Real or who?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm

no wonder everyone hates bayern in germany, how can you weaken the league like that? they are way too powerful in that league.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:40 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:And I just read this - http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1422831/dortmund-coach-klopp-rues-timing-of-gotze-announcement?cc=4716

Like I said, and even Klopp said he believes it is someone else not Bayern, so does he mean Real or who?

It was Bild who revealed it first I think.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Why do talented Dortmunt players run away? I thought Germany was the future with the 80 k crowds etc. Money really is everything
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:And I just read this - http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1422831/dortmund-coach-klopp-rues-timing-of-gotze-announcement?cc=4716

It was Bild who revealed it first I think.

Im not sure but everyone here saying its Bayern's evil deed when it seems not?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down