Lex
Gil
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chelsea Get Robbed Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea Get Robbed Again

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm

AltoZ wrote:It was Justice for the 96.

Your post was deleted for a reason. This is no place to joke about that incident. Stop trolling and post something relevant for once.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

I still think Chelsea will get CL spot.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Not even going to bother arguing with any of you because I'll just get a ban in the end. Good bye & good riddance.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Boo f*cking hoo, blame the ref if anyone, they add time as they see fit. And It's not like Chelsea played well to deserve the win. Everyone gets unfair shit happened to them. The thing they should be complaining about was Suarez still being on the pitch at that time.

Put yourself in a Chelsea fans situation.... you would be mad as f*ck i know i would.

There was no reason to add an extra 30 seconds.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Nooooo Barrett

Stahp

Plz don't go Sad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Not even going to bother arguing with any of you because I'll just get a ban in the end. Good bye & good riddance.

You still have a game in hand man. It's not over
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Boo f*cking hoo, blame the ref if anyone, they add time as they see fit. And It's not like Chelsea played well to deserve the win. Everyone gets unfair shit happened to them. The thing they should be complaining about was Suarez still being on the pitch at that time.

Put yourself in a Chelsea fans situation.... you would be mad as f*ck i know i would.

Already been there this season. Perfect goal disallowed in a derby match in the last minute. Happens to everyone.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Today is going to be a day with a lot of controversial calls and decisions
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Chelsea Get Robbed Again - Page 2 I-Ain-t-Even-Mad-the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-30565881-400-300
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Kick wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Kick wrote:6 minutes was the minimum time that was added on. Means more can be by the ref where he sees fit. He did and the scored. Why is the only person saying the ref wasn't wrong here a Chelsea fan? :facepalm:
You're not getting me here, mate. WHY WAS 6 WHOLE MINUTES ADDED IN THE FIRST PLACE?! And then he had the guts to even go 30 secs extra. I don't know what you're arguing but that is f*kin bulls***

Because of all the injuries and are you saying that 30 seconds couldn't possibly be added to the 6 minutes during injury time? If you add on all the time wasting we did, I am sure it counts to be more than that so in fairness to liverpool it was added on.

Also, chill, a draw isn't the end of the world. We just have to step up.
+1 mate Thumbs up

Talking the most sense of anyone at the moment.

Injury time is always somewhat subjective, and allows for the attacking move to finish. The was a considerable amount of dead-time in the second half between the penalty, Oscar's treatment and the subtle little time-wasting maneuvers that every team engages in. Arguing over seconds does no one any good.

As for Suarez... Yeah, he shouldn't have been on the pitch, but it's hardly the most dangerous or egregious act to be missed this season. Considering it was off the ball and an otherwise routine coming together of striker and CB, it's not that incomprehensible that the officials didn't think much of it at the time. What will be interesting to see is whether an official claims to have seen it, ruling it out for FA review. Given Suarez's history, I doubt they will abide by their own rules.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

Already been there this season. Perfect goal disallowed in a derby match in the last minute. Happens to everyone.

Of course it does..... but if i recall correctly you was acting in a similar way to how Gil, Barrett etc etc are now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Of course it does..... but if i recall correctly you was acting in a similar way to how Gil, Barrett etc etc are now.

I'm not telling them to stop being pissed ffs. I'm just telling them to stop blaming Pool for it. Blame the ref as much as you want for all I care.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm not telling them to stop being pissed ffs. I'm just telling them to stop blaming Pool for it. Blame the ref as much as you want for all I care.
No one is blaming Liverpool for anything. The only thing about Liverpool being blamed is that disgusting carnivore. I'm sure if you go through the thread again you won't find a single post saying Liverpool are to blame for anything. Don't know where you got that from.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:55 pm

I still wonder how Spuds beat Man Shity today?

As for this game ...

Brendan Rodgers is the best manager of Liverpool for the past 15 years.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

No one is blaming Liverpool for anything. The only thing about Liverpool being blamed is that disgusting carnivore. I'm sure if you go through the thread again you won't find a single post saying Liverpool are to blame for anything. Don't know where you got that from.

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:what a fukin joke times fukin up, liverpool the cheats

I can find more if you want me to
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh right.... thought you was going on people complaining about the added time.

Carry on.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:what a fukin joke times fukin up, liverpool the cheats

I can find more if you want me to
As I said, not in this thread. That post isn't from this thread and that is the only person mentioning Liverpool as cheats in the entire forum(although I'll admit I missed he posts) so you can't tag one person's sentiments to everyone else.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Rafa Benitez is an absolute fraud of a coach, if I were the owner of Chelsea I'd have him sacked right away. Funny many Liverpool fans thought he was a tactical genius before this match. He was outsmarted easily Brendan Rogers. I hope Benitez doesn't get a big job after he leaves Chelsea, he's lost it for 5 or so years now. First Liverpool, then Inter, now Chelsea.

Suarez the gift that keeps on giving, he's a very vile human being, I wouldn't want him any where near a team I support, should get a lengthy ban for what he did today.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:16 pm

Chelsea played well. They were certainly the better team for the majority of the match. Hazard, Mata and Oscar constantly linking up well etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:25 pm

buddytaller wrote:Rafa Benitez is an absolute fraud of a coach, if I were the owner of Chelsea I'd have him sacked right away. Funny many Liverpool fans thought he was a tactical genius before this match. He was outsmarted easily Brendan Rogers. I hope Benitez doesn't get a big job after he leaves Chelsea, he's lost it for 5 or so years now. First Liverpool, then Inter, now Chelsea.

Suarez the gift that keeps on giving, he's a very vile human being, I wouldn't want him any where near a team I support, should get a lengthy ban for what he did today.

ehm. Chelsea absolutely killed us in the first half and tactically destroyed us.

they were having a walk in the park before the last goal.....Rodgers got his starting line-up horribly wrong.

as for Gil, he is safe. don't worry about him.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Chelsea did little in the first half, Liverpool had more clear chances than they did both sides were playing badly, the smarter coach saw his errors and made a substitution that changed the game, a concept that seems lost to Benitez, at least in this game.

The timing of his changes were wrong, the personnel he changed were wrong too, he obviously had his mind on the Europa league game, when he took out the best players of Chelsea. Like I said only a Liverpool fan would think Rafa is a competent coach, I'd take Brendan Rogers over him any day.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

buddytaller wrote:Chelsea did little in the first half, Liverpool had more clear chances than they did both sides were playing badly, the smarter coach saw his errors and made a substitution that changed the game, a concept that seems lost to Benitez, at least in this game.

The timing of his changes were wrong, the personnel he changed were wrong too, he obviously had his mind on the Europa league game, when he took out the best players of Chelsea. Like I said only a Liverpool fan would think Rafa is a competent coach, I'd take Brendan Rogers over him any day.

Yet you wouldn't be saying all that non-sense had Ivanovic not switched off or ref blown the whistle 30 seconds earlier.

We are Chelsea's bogey team and they were 30 seconds away from their first league win against us in 3 years. AT OUR OWN GROUND.

He must have done something right...but yea, go ahead with your agenda.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Chelsea needed 3 points, Torres did nothing in 97 or so minutes yet stayed whilst Ba warmed the bench, yet the tactical genius, took out Hazard for Benayoun, don't make me wet my pants rofl
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 am

Ref's call was legit, have to agree with Kick. Extra time means minimum 6 mins, he can play more. Its our fault that we conceded.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 am

I'm not sure why anyones really complaining about the 6 minute thing. Suarez should have been red carded. If your gonna blame anything for foul play that lead to a loss it should be that. The ref can add 6 minutes if he wants, that happens. Both teams are playing on the pitch, that was 6 minutes where chelsea could have scored a goal too. But Im pretty sure you're not allowed to viciously sink your teeth into another player. Thats the only thing that was wrong with the match really.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:52 am

tbh, you're always going to have missed calls with the ref, it was our points to lose after we went 2 1 up and we blew it. Would we be talking about this had we won? I doubt it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next