Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
Red Alert
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club Empty Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

so we are playing Chelsea on sunday.

The vilest, most horrible, c*ntish, despicable football club in England.

I personally hate them more than Man United, actually a lot more.

To the point, that when they were playing a CL final last year, I decided to do drugs that night, so I totally dismiss football and won't watch the game, and I never even bothered to see the goals+pks of that final game that they won.

I visited their ground last year, and it's the closest you get to hell. Lanky white guys walking around, yelling at you (for not being pale), the people working at the club shop with a horrible attitude, it was a disgusting experience.

Their fans chanting murderers during minute-silence for Hillsborough in last year's FA-Cup semi is still fresh in memories...and sadly, you just know those c**** will do the same again for Anne Williams' memorial which will be held before the game. The same fans who suck JT's **** when they win a game, but anytime they don't win it's FSW's fault. when he subs Mata for rest, "OMG WHY DID HE RISK THE GAME, Reading away !!" and if he doesn't "SHOULD HAVE RESTED HIM, yesterday vs. Fulham". Just the most terrible set of assholes who no f*ck all about support and contradict their own words in space of seconds just to suit their agenda.

The only thing resembling dignity and humanity in their entire set-up is their interim manager and one of their fans (Gil) whom I wish get a good clap from our fans before the game, but I hope we absolutely ****** these guys up on the pitch.

hope Suarez, having not scored in the last 4 games, has saved all those goals for this.
hope Stturidge, having not scored in the last 5, has saved all those goals for this.

Hope we beat their asses 345345345345 - 0 , and shackle their top 4 chances.

****** them. JUST ***** them.

KFTBNHBHBHDSBGDHJSBGDFIHNFIOG

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club Empty Re: Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 am

Amen :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: While I don't hate them as much as Yanited, they are by far my second most hated club.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club Empty Re: Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club

Post by Red Alert Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 am

Unchanged team to the last one please. We'll beat them. 2-0.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 am

I haven't got a particular problem with Chelsea. Sean Lock is their fan, so they're not all bad.

Anyway, interesting to see how we'll do against them. Our last four games have been against mid-or-low-table teams, so it's been a while since a "properly big game" - which was against Tottenham at Anfield and although we won, we didn't play particularly well. Looking forward to this test and seeing Rafa at Anfield. Hopefully Torres won't score. (blame me if he bags a hat-trick)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:07 am

Art Morte wrote:I haven't got a particular problem with Chelsea. Sean Lock is their fan, so they're not all bad.

Anyway, interesting to see how we'll do against them. Our last four games have been against mid-or-low-table teams, so it's been a while since a "properly big game" - which was against Tottenham at Anfield and although we won, we didn't play particularly well. Looking forward to this test and seeing Rafa at Anfield. Hopefully Torres won't score. (blame me if he bags a hat-trick)

I would bet my house on that NEVER happening against us :coffee:

Would love the same line up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Torres won't start, Rafa will rest him for Basel since Ba can't play in EL.

I really really hope Suarez scores in this one....can't believe he hasn't scored in 4.

After we beat Spurs, I never thought we'd only win 1 outta 4 looking at the fixtures...now watch us beat all CFC, NUFC, Everton in a row only to lose to Fulham n QPR in the end

smoking

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm

I'd argue beating QPR is harder than beating us atm hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Torres won't start, Rafa will rest him for Basel since Ba can't play in EL.

I really really hope Suarez scores in this one....can't believe he hasn't scored in 4.

After we beat Spurs, I never thought we'd only win 1 outta 4 looking at the fixtures...now watch us beat all CFC, NUFC, Everton in a row only to lose to Fulham n QPR in the end

smoking
Hah! That would be our season in a microcosm, wouldn't it?

As for Chelsea, I would expect Ba, Oscar, and Mikel to all start for Chelsea. They will probably line up something like this:
Ba
Hazard-Mata-Oscar
Mikel-Ramires
Cole-Luiz-Ivanovic-Azpilicueta
Cech

For us, I would keep a similar lineup. I personally like Sturridge starting "wide" and Suarez starting central. For one, it's not like they're going to stay there. Both players will drift and interchange throughout the run of play. For those claiming Sturridge isn't creative enough, he made six chances against reading. That's the most for any player last weekend. For those that claim Downing adds "balance" to the squad, I would challenge the definition of balance. Simply because Downing has tended to go missing in his last few starts, allowing Johnson to do as he pleases on the right, shouldn't constitute "balance". I grant that it's a far more attacking lineup than one including Downing. However, it's not ureasonably balanced. It merely forces more responsibility on Johnson to pick and choose his forrays with a little more prudence.

Coutinho-Suarez-Sturridge
Hendo-Gerrard
Lucas
Enrique-----------Johnson
Agger-Carra
Reina
That said, I could see us taking a slightly more conservative approach, playing with Hendo as a CAM and downing at RW.

Suarez
Coutinho--------Downing
Hendo
Gerrard-Lucas
Enrique-----------Johnson
Agger-Carra
Reina
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

#LFC starting XI v #CFC: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Coutinho, Suarez

#LFC's subs v #CFC: Jones, Coates, Skrtel, Shelvey, Coady, Assaidi, Sturridge

Assaidi AGAIN Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Coady too!!! hmm
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Chelsea team vs #LFC: Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Luiz, Bertrand, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Torres

Torres to start scratch
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

Interesting lineups hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Torres won't start, Rafa will rest him for Basel since Ba can't play in EL.

:coffee:

I think this will be a hard-fought midfield battle which Chelsea will edge through their 'triffic trio.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Hendo and downing been doing nothing, soft goal, how the hell did oscar score from a corner.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm

That was an abysmal first half. We had SOOOOOOO many turn overs ffs. Henderson lost the ball with every touch it seemed. Suarez was slipping left and right. Downing was running, although with plenty of energy, like a headless chicken. Coutinho was invisible. That was our attacking 4, that did absolutely zilch apart from Johnson's chance and Suarez's shot from an acute angle.

Btw Agger is soooooooooooo poor when it comes to marking on corners. How many times has he lost his man on a set piece ffs.

Can't believe we're behind though. Chelsea have been much worse than us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Can Liverpool make a comeback like Spurs today?
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:55 pm

AltoZ wrote:Can Liverpool make a comeback like Spurs today?

Don't expect it
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 pm

AltoZ wrote:Can Liverpool make a comeback like Spurs today?

Considering how Liverpool playing!! NO WAY IN HELL!!

1st half was HORRENDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club 2276801876
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:16 pm

:facepalm: :brickwall: :facepalm: :brickwall: pale
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:26 pm

OMG now Suarez trying to turn into a vampire AGAIN! :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 pm

FML gone for the season at a minimum
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Yea now that was video prove!! Disgraceful to be honest. . . Done for the season & some more of next season! Simply unacceptable that :facepalm: :brickwall:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Suarez is such a f*cking idiot.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Horrible horrible day! ! The Suarez thing just tipped it off :facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Well at least Suarez got his 30th goal before getting the season ending ban that will be issued soon no doubt.

He's such an idiot :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next