Juventus to sell stadium naming rights?

3 posters

Go down

Juventus to sell stadium naming rights? Empty Juventus to sell stadium naming rights?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 pm

I know this has been rumoured for a while, and here's a new article on the situation.

Sport Mediaset are claiming that Juventus are closing in on a €120m stadium naming rights deal with Samsung.

The South Korean giants are said to be looking to sign a five-year agreement with the Old Lady which would see the Juventus Stadium rebranded as the Samsung Stadium.

Samsung have apparently been in talks with Sportfive, the company who agreed a 12-year naming rights deal which sees the Italian club receive a minimum of €6.25m a season.

Juventus have yet to react to the rumours and they haven’t in the past when Samsung were again linked with their arena.

In November 2012, Juve and Samsung penned a sponsorship contract which saw them become the club’s technological partners.

In the Korean language, Samsung means ‘three stars’.

=======================================================================

Now, obviously the 120M is split up into small chunks. However, because we would have 100% guaranteed money coming in, we might be able to go over budget in the transfer windows knowing we have this money to fall back on. 120M over 5 years is an extra 24M per season. Did somebody say 'top striker' ? Cool

I personally like the name, and seeing as it means 3 stars you can't complain. I would be up for being sponsored by samsung on the shirts too.

Well, let's see how this all plays out.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus to sell stadium naming rights? Empty Re: Juventus to sell stadium naming rights?

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Yeah, but how much of that money goes to SportFive? Juve sold the rights to SportFive to pursue a company to buy the naming rights. As the article says, Juve will at least receive 6.25M because of their contract with SportFive. I guarantee you that SportFive will be taking a large cut of the money from Samsung.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus to sell stadium naming rights? Empty Re: Juventus to sell stadium naming rights?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm

6.25 mil per season is nothing ...well at least we can pay the top players salary with that Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down