CBarca
free_cat
The Franchise
gondov
BarrileteCosmico
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona vs Levante | Sat Apr 20th, 2013 | La Liga Matchday 32 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Levante | Sat Apr 20th, 2013 | La Liga Matchday 32

Post by futbol Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:08 pm

gondov wrote:
Abidal Proud

For the first time this season, Barcelona didn't concede in 3 consecutive Spanish league games.#fcblive

No wonder. Pique hasn't been playing in the last 2 games. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Levante | Sat Apr 20th, 2013 | La Liga Matchday 32 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Levante | Sat Apr 20th, 2013 | La Liga Matchday 32

Post by eelir Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:11 pm

could not watch the game. Very busy with my thesis. I am glad we won and some players got a rest. Good to see Abi is still bossing the defense Very Happy

How many game do we have to win to actually get the title?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm

eelir wrote:could not watch the game. Very busy with my thesis. I am glad we won and some players got a rest. Good to see Abi is still bossing the defense Very Happy

How many game do we have to win to actually get the title?

2 Thumbs up

...or next Saturday if Atletico beat Madrid and we win. drinking
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Abidal!! Chaka

Tek a boew son!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Glad Abidal could play 90 minutes, he could play in the 2nd Bayern match then (he's inscribed in the CL, right?)

I also see Alexis got an assist, continuing on his good run of games :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Cesc is a puzzling player. He played like garbage as a fake 9 yesterday. He was then changed to CM and he did very well (even not considering the goal, he made the team move well and set up the tempo). IMO he is not better suited to fake 9 or AM than CM. He is just an incredibly inconsitent player. He played very well as CM at the begining of the season, to afterwards be garbagge there, play a couple of good games as fake 9, to then be garbagge etc. He is more inconsistent than Iniesta or Ozil, but he is a very good player, at CM too.
Contrary to popular believe, IMO he can play as CM and dictate the tempo. Not at Xavi's level, but good enough, however, he will do it very well one day, and awful another.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

What surprised me is how well we pressed for most of the first half barely allowing them to come into our half and after some time the old problems of not pressing enough came back. It's at that time that they made some dangerous forays into our box. The final third last night was really poor. Villa had an awful game and maybe now we can say his time at the top level is close to conclusion. While our final third was poor I will credit Levante's back line. Their organization and marking of our players was really good and most of the times they got to the ball before our attackers did. Alexis is finally showing some good form. Could he still have a future here? Above all it was crucial to get the three points even if the win could be called ugly and it was great to see Abidal coming back to play a full game and that too so well but should he allowed to start against Bayern in such an intense atmosphere?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:37 pm

I watched most of the game.... and overall Im still worried, since Levante are on a terrible run, they lost 4-0 to Deportivo last week ffs, and we needed Cesc's very good finish again to win it by 1-0....Xavi had to come on. I was very happoy with Song as well, his safe and wins back balls easily. Abidal is fine but he still prone to mistake and often takes risky passes when not needed...anyway, praise to him since hes still confident and brave to make those passes, admirable, although whether to risk him in the big game not sure yet.

Sanchez had a good game as a sub I think, made the chances, Tello probably showing hes not a suitable starter in every game....we got Pedro and Villa there so good everyone can contribute... but if we are good enough to beat Bayern Im really not sure...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2