Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan

+3
juventus101
Juveman17
Cassius
7 posters

Go down

Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan Empty Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan

Post by Cassius Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm

JUVENTUS VS MILAN

Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan Juventus-vs-ac-milan-2011
Really looking forward to this game! Should be a good match!

I expect and hope Juve to line up like this: Buffon, Barlz, Bon, Chiello.. Asamoah Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Licht.. Vucinic Quags. Ill be disappointed if we play scrubs like Padoin and Peluso in a match like this.

Depending on how the game goes id like to see Giaccherini get some minits during this game as he always puts in a good shift against decent opposition IMO.
Part of me also hopes we dont play Pirlo, I just have a suspition he's not going to have a good game pale wishing he proves me wrong, in his abcense id prefare we line up in the 3 man mid with Vidal P0o0o0o0gbito0o0o0 Marchisio, cause I recon any of DM Milans DM's of Ambro, Flamini, Boateng, Nocerino, muntari Traore.. did i forget anyone? Laughing will look to cancel pirlo out straight away with aggression and hard pressing. I think Pogba will handle that better and isnt a slouch technically either. But thats just my opinion tbh.

With Vidal in blistering form too i see them having no chance if he carries on with this intensity, he'll be all over the pitch, wouldnt be surprised if he bagged an assist and/or a goal (or two Razz )

About the defense well, thats a given really, standard set up. With the forwards though.. not so much.

I dont really have faith in any of them but Vucinic MUST start, he's the slayer of Milano, The Montenegro Monster who steals Diavolo children when they sleep.. He is The Shortless Wonder :bow: . Expect him to score a missile! might put a cheeky bet on it! cheers

Next to him id like Quags there cause he can change a game with half a chance with his beautiful goals, hope he can put another dagger through the red side of Milans hearts on sunday!! Twisted Evil

Obviosly I would have liked Bilan to be at full strength but unfortunatly Balotelli looks to be suspended (rightly so, classless guy) for the game. Not fully aware of thier teamnews but thats cause i dont care about that scrubby team.

Anyways, predictions and thoughts?

Ill go with a 3-1 Juve win Scorer's Marchsio, Vidal and Vuci to finish them off, with Milan getting an early undeserved penalty from a dive Rolling Eyes
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan Empty Re: Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan

Post by Juveman17 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Bump
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan Empty Re: Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan

Post by juventus101 Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm

I hope we play like this:

--Buffon--
--Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --Caceres--
--Lichsteiner-- --Vidal-- --Pirlo-- --Pogba-- --Asamoah--
--Marchisio-- --Vucinic--

I want revenge so lets field the strongest lineup possible, with the exception of Chiellini because i dont think we should rush him back so quickly. Bring him on though in the 60th or so minute to get some match fitness.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

juventus101 wrote:I hope we play like this:

--Buffon--

I want revenge so lets field the strongest lineup possible, with the exception of Chiellini because i dont think we should rush him back so quickly. Bring him on though in the 60th or so minute to get some match fitness.

Thumbs up

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Love the title but I made a thread too for the 100% record, use this one. But we need to have the magical thread too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:I hope we play like this:

--Buffon--

With Milan will he get match fitness ? You're not playing Parma , you could risk the game if Chiellini gets in and he's not ready. A pitty for us Conte is a better coach than you.. in fact , everyone must be a better coach than you ,because no coach with a shred of sense left would risk one of his best players in a derby if he wasn't ready, just for "match fitness" Laughing

Cassius_Case wrote:... cause I recon any of DM Milans DM's of Ambro, Flamini, Boateng, Nocerino, muntari Traore.. did i forget anyone? Laughing

Someone must tell Allegri. Boateng is a DM too Proud

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:51 pm

If only Nigel DMjong was fit Sad

Also, when Gattuso comes back to coach he can be the coach/ DM Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Juventus the Great Champions of Italy vs DM Bilan 525278_655152124512020_1079073093_n

Marchisio alla del piero Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down