elm_baraja_shaman
Luca
Abramovich
Cotes
inderbaby
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League Empty Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League

Post by inderbaby Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm

What a game! I think there is no doubt that we have a world class team and some world class players! We played without fear and even dominated Chelsea in the second half at times! I think we could have won that game if we didnt have luck against us! Chelsea's first goal was lucky and the second was a bit of magic however the team cant be blamed and I think we really shut out Chelsea's attacking players like Hazard, Torres and Oscar (apart from his 2 shots)! I think we are strong favourites against Chelsea in Turin and can look forward to a great return to the champions league!

I am very proud of my Juve!

:bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League Empty Re: Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I think so now...right now, we just need to register 2 wins vs Shaktar & the danish team(can't bother to google their name)

Quags & Isla did great!
Asamoah as always was class!
Vucinic did really well but no luck like you said....
Marchisio man of the match for us with 2 great assists!!!!!
Buffon the general as always!
The back 3 (Chiellini,Bonucci & Barzagli) started shaky but got in the groove as the game continued...

Vidal, real warrior...even when he was hopping, he never stopped
Pirlo I must admit wasn't always in the lime light but did really well when called upon!

Giovinco got better in the second half but like Mirko no luck...

great display & we showed our class for the world to see!

Last edited by Cotes on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League Empty Re: Forza Juve - Great Return to the Champions League

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Good game glad to see Juve back, I think draw was fair result although I felt that was a clear penalty.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Not bad analysis Cotes, but I'd say that Chiellini deserves praise. He was quite fantastic.

It was a nervy start, but this team has so much heart. Amazing to see that spirit

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Chelsea's first goal was luck, brings me to the pt. we need a better player than Bonucci, he needs to be benched, he always makes mistakes, its just a part of him.....

great game, we could have won, Giovinco was disappointing for me, I think in Cl it has to be Vucinic/Bendtner/Quags........

great game, Oscar, just OMLJ!!!

I nearly had a heart attack at 2-0 up no kidding...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Abramovich wrote:Good game glad to see Juve back, I think draw was fair result although I felt that was a clear penalty.

Watch it again...apart from a hand on the back the was no contact of the legs, not even a push! Clearly looking for the penalty and the ref got it right!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

You watch it again lol, it's a foul anywhere else on the pitch.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Abramovich wrote:You watch it again lol, it's a foul anywhere else on the pitch.

lol...go argue with the ref! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm also very proud of our "never give up" attitude!
we fought till the end and with a bit of luck even we could have won.
However we had too many wrong passes in the middle especially in the first half when chelsea was pressing from our half of the pitch.
Honestly I expected much more from our center midfield trio.
they were good but not good enough.
Giovinco must be relaxed. he lacks concentration.
Asamoah was poor today in his offensive duties. (or ivanovic had a better day)
Bringing Isla against chelsea?! he made some mistakes but we have to trust conte...

MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Stay classy dude, I don't need to argue with anyone it's my opinion and a good majority of others who watched it too.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Amaazing game.. What a start. I agree with u elm.. No contact with hazard, like alwayz hazardv is fallingvand protesting for a foul..
Gio was selfish at times.. He really wants to impress but he should cool down!
I knew we wluld comeback even when we were loosing 2-0 ..
We had space but lotz of wrong passes esp. From pirlo..

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Abramovich wrote:Stay classy dude, I don't need to argue with anyone it's my opinion and a good majority of others who watched it too.

Great game, good result for both... Abramovich, last year you beat all teams home in CL??
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:25 pm

tuddor wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Stay classy dude, I don't need to argue with anyone it's my opinion and a good majority of others who watched it too.

Great game, good result for both... Abramovich, last year you beat all teams home in CL??

Yeah we did, the away form is what gave us the big scare & meant we needed to win/draw the final game. Although that was the AVB days, I think RDM will play it more cautious in Turin.

I for one would be happy with another draw that game, you getting 2 goals away from home against us puts you in a very good position for top spot. Assuming we both clean up Nord & Shakhtar (I think Shakhtar can really make some surprises in this group though).
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Didn't think twice about the penalty really.. There was contact but hazard just fell over, he didn't get tripped or pushed, clearly playing for the foul.

The ref wasnt really falling for it.. Torres tried it a couple times, also there we're a couple occasions on the wings when he let play go on.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Abramovich wrote:
tuddor wrote:

Yeah we did, the away form is what gave us the big scare & meant we needed to win/draw the final game. Although that was the AVB days, I think RDM will play it more cautious in Turin.

I for one would be happy with another draw that game, you getting 2 goals away from home against us puts you in a very good position for top spot. Assuming we both clean up Nord & Shakhtar (I think Shakhtar can really make some surprises in this group though).

Shakhtar should not be underestimated at all... The advantage of Chelsea and Juve is that we face tougher oppositions in the League, and we are used to play against good teams.. Shakhtar in Ukraine has 9 games 9 wins
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Luca, you must be very happy for Quags. I feel like he deserved this goal so much.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 pm

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9130509/conte_durante_chelsea_juventus/

Conte during the game
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Quagliarella deserved that moment. Maybe this is the sort of confidence that can only be achieved in the CL to help him back on track. Getting subbed in to a game with the likes of Chievo and scoring doesn't exactly do much but he's got a late goal away from home against the best team from last seasons CL.

Well done Quags, sloppy start but the two goals were unstoppable. A wicked deflection (Bonucci always deflects the ball past Gigi No) and a wonder goal which might not happen in another 200 similar attempts. Pirlo needs rested that's obvious but there was many positives in this game that I probably need not explain.

Giovinco looks to be trying too hard though, he needs to play it safe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 pm

nah, good majority of PL lovers perhaps. Got touched by a bigger stronger player and looked for a penalty, great by the reff to see the dive.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Crozzo Pizzo commentary

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Claudio Ziuliani commentary
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/236282-chelsea-juventus-2-2/
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbiejuve Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am

I was doing some work while watching the game but as soon as we went down 2-0 I stopped working and focused on the game because I knew if ever there is a time to watch Juve, it is when they are down, I love seeing their fighting spirit after it was lost for so long in previous seasons.

Wonderful reply to a couple fantastic goals from Chelsea. Would have loved to see Quags pigeon hole the attempt that hit the crossbar, would have been an amazing goal.

Very happy with the result and the performance.

Robbiejuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 am

Robbiejuve wrote:I was doing some work while watching the game but as soon as we went down 2-0 I stopped working and focused on the game because I knew if ever there is a time to watch Juve, it is when they are down, I love seeing their fighting spirit after it was lost for so long in previous seasons.

Wonderful reply to a couple fantastic goals from Chelsea. Would have loved to see Quags pigeon hole the attempt that hit the crossbar, would have been an amazing goal.

Very happy with the result and the performance.

Im happy we got a draw, especially away in England. Great Quags goal and same for Vidal.

I missed the game live, otherwise I probably would have lost my voice Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am

It was a great match and I believe the result worked out well for both teams. I don't think either was a clearly better team.

I can't wait for the match in Turin!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 am

Oh I could have felt that nervous feeling they had and their legs were shaking a little but we were not that bad in the firs thalf if Marchisio scored that one on one we would have beaten chelsea easly they would have opened up more not that they weren't.

All in all we are class and force we need to continue this

on Eta Beta he always had it but he needs to start showing it more it seems the Bendtner signing was good motivation for him and Matri did you noticed how much was Matri running

BTW Quagli kind of attacked Conte today after the game in a interview :

Fabio Quagliarella explained what he was thinking when he nutmegged Petr Cech to earn a 2-2 draw for Juventus.

“Considering the way the game was going, this is a very important result for us against the reigning champions,” he said of the Champions League result at Chelsea.

“I was about to shoot with my left foot, then I realised the defender wasn’t there, so I took it into a one-on-one with Cech.”

Quagliarella had come off the bench a few minutes earlier, replacing Sebastian Giovinco.

“It was a tough game. I was called upon and hoped to have a few chances to score. I took one and went close with another by hitting the bar. I gave my all.

“It’s certainly not easy to sit on the bench and watch the matches from the sidelines, but in a big team there is always going to be competition. I always sit there hoping to a) start or b) to come off the bench. Maybe earlier than the last 10 minutes!”

Quagliarella ran to hug stand-in Coach Massimo Carrera after the goal, but revealed it wasn’t his original intention.

“I was running towards Marco Storari to celebrate with him and was very pleased to hug Massimo, as he is someone who suffers along with us. It was his Champions League debut too, so we were all a bit tense and emotional.

“I have felt 100 per cent fit for a while, but if you don’t play consistently then match fitness is tough to achieve. It’s not something you can get from training alone.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum