Assesing our Midfield - Part 2

2 posters

Go down

Assesing our Midfield - Part 2 Empty Assesing our Midfield - Part 2

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 am

Certainly our best Area on the pitch over the last season. This should be straight forward. Despite this, there will be changes to this area during the summer With strong rumours linking us to Schurrle and the likely departures of Benayoun and Marin. Let's jump head first in and work out if any changes need to be made.

Mata, :wub: our best player a present, What a bad situation we'd be in without him. Thanks Juan!

Hazard, Started off very well, faded a bit but in recent times has very much picked up his game. Looks very deadly and brings a different skill set to Mata. The combination between the two make for amazing viewing and I am quite looking forward to it next season. I have also noticed he is very willing to track back and help the defence, this is a major help and if he continues that way he will be adored by the fans in no time at all. Has a bright future, whether it's with us or someone else. Keep up the good work Eden. Thumbs up

Oscar, to be honest. He is doing ok, he has a lot of room to improve though and I think he has been somewhat overshadowed by HazMat. I also don't think he should be starting on the wing. He is much better through the centre. I suppose the biggest plus he brings to the team is his willingness to press and that makes other players more willing to press. I can't imagine he'll be dropped next season, I just hope the next manager has the sense to play him centrally. I think he is on the right track and playing for the national team certainly helps. For his sake, I really hope he has a good season next season. I think playing in the world cup will very much benefit his growth.

Moses, I am very much a fan of Moses, and he has proven time and time again to be the supersub we need. He brings pace and a very direct style which is needed in some matches. He also has a great workrate and often helps out the defence. He also has a decent eye for goal, although, it could certainly be worked on.

Marin, Laughing I don't think we expected much from him, but I expected a bit more. He'll probably leave this summer as he hasn't even proved that he is worth the money we paid for him. a real FLOP but, we barely paid any money so it's not so bad.

Benayoun, On loan at the start of the season, obviously FSW wanted him back so he returned and has featured, I haven't seen anything decent out of him though. Hopefully he leaves during the summer.

Ramires, has featured here from time to time. Decent overall but very restricted.

Bertrand, Not sure why he is played here at all. Not good enough in attack but allows for Ash to overlap which is alright. A decent option when we are winning a game and looking to shut up shop.

Resolution Next Season:
With Marin and Benayoun leaving (likely) Either Kevin De Bruyne or Schurrle will most likely used to replace them. While KDB is more of a playmaker, he has decent pace and could be a decent sub/back up player. Schurrle is like a better version of Moses. He would bring pace, Directness and a great shot. Honestly, I'd be for this move as long as he didn't cost too much, Perhaps send Marin the other way and Loan De Bruyne there too?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Assesing our Midfield - Part 2 Empty Re: Assesing our Midfield - Part 2

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:56 am

Didn't mean to post this before I finished it. Laughing

It's done now, pretty easy assessment too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 am

I think our attacking midfield options for next season could very well be Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Schurrle and Piazon. That's a nice bunch to choose from with several combinations to start with and some great options to come off the bench. Piazon could get time in Cup games and the less-tough League ones, and will only benefit from training and learning off of the likes of Juan, Eden and Oscar.

Benchayoun and Marin should be thrown onto the conveyor belt heading out, just behind Torres and FSW.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:46 am

I forgot about Piazon when I wrote this.

I certainly think it would be a strong attacking midfield. In that case.

KDB can spend a year developing into a CM. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 am

Kick wrote:I forgot about Piazon when I wrote this.

I certainly think it would be a strong attacking midfield. In that case.

KDB can spend a year developing into a CM. Proud
In a few years:

------Hazard-------Mata-------Oscar------
---------DeBruyne-------ChaloBOSS--------

Proud Assesing our Midfield - Part 2 Wank
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 am

With McEachran, Moses, Piazon and Schurrle All rotating. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 am

Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 am

Considering how much of a Shambles this part of the pitch was in 10/11, I am soo happy with the future of it. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:11 am

Kick wrote:Considering how much of a Shambles this part of the pitch was in 10/11, I am soo happy with the future of it. Proud
Slo-Mo, Kalouless, ZhirkLOLv, etc. :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 am

Now we have Juan GOD, The Garden of Eden, Moses and OsGOAT. :bow:
Kick
Kick