billy_gr
The Franchise
free_cat
42 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barça vs. Bayern - Page 3 Empty Re: Barça vs. Bayern

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:08 pm

danyjr wrote:Alexis also lost a few balls though. He sometimes makes things harder for himself. I agree he did provide more attacking power than your other strikers against Llevant.

Thats also true but when has Alexis never lost the ball cheaply?

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Official: Messi, recovering from thigh injury, has not yet the medical green light but will travel to Munich for the CL game against Bayern.

Messi is not actually as fit as we all think he is.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

One of the greatest USPs of our all time great team is their ability to rise to the occasion. We need to call upon that USP. Without it we have little chance against Bayern as they are in much better form than us.

Visca Barca !!!

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Different feeling....very very different feeling....
after long time a match that many consider we might even get smashed....
Let see.....Let see ...Let see....
If they really progress i would consider them to dominate next few years.
But i have a feeling our era is not done yet and we will prove it.
I also agree with the squad but i thought may be Tello would play. may be he can come on as a sub. Its good to have 3 players that can run so much. thats a plus for us.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:26 pm

No offence but I think Madrid will be much happier seeing Barcelona in the final than Bayern because they'll beat you easily. It will be a dream final for Mourinho who is looking to leave Spain, beating his nemesis and fulfilling Madrid's obsession with La Decima.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

danyjr wrote:No offence but I think Madrid will be much happier seeing Barcelona in the final than Bayern because they'll beat you easily. It will be a dream final for Mourinho who is looking to leave Spain, beating his nemesis and fulfilling Madrid's obsession with La Decima.

Beat us easily, you say. hmm

Gone are the days when cesc pushed iniesta on the wings and Roura was our first team coach. We will give Mou a well deserved farewell present.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Your issues versus Madrid are much greater than Cesc pushing Iniesta to the wings. Not only Mourinho has got the formula to beat Barcelona consistently (when was the last time you beat them?) but his team has now got a psychological superiority over Barça. They've beaten you in your own turf, they've beaten you with their 'scrub team' (which funnily enough cost them more than your starting eleven, but still) while playing Essien as RB or with a young Morata on the wings.

Anyway, Madrid are not the same fearless attacking powerhouse as last season and let the fact that they've beaten Barcelona consistently not fool anyone. On the other hand Bayern have improved massively since last season and for me they'd chew Madrid to pieces on their average day, let alone when they're on top form. Please tell me how Madrid would prefer not prefer Barça over Bayern...
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

danyjr wrote:Your issues versus Madrid are much greater than Cesc pushing Iniesta to the wings. Not only Mourinho has got the formula to beat Barcelona consistently (when was the last time you beat them?) but his team has now got a psychological superiority over Barça. They've beaten you in your own turf, they've beaten you with their 'scrub team' (which funnily enough cost them more than your starting eleven, but still) while playing Essien as RB or with a young Morata on the wings.

Anyway, Madrid are not the same fearless attacking powerhouse as last season and let the fact that they've beaten Barcelona consistently not fool anyone. On the other hand Bayern have improved massively since last season and for me they'd chew Madrid to pieces on their average day, let alone when they're on top form. Please tell me how Madrid would prefer not prefer Barça over Bayern...

We have beaten Madrid this season :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 pm

gondov wrote:
danyjr wrote:No offence but I think Madrid will be much happier seeing Barcelona in the final than Bayern because they'll beat you easily. It will be a dream final for Mourinho who is looking to leave Spain, beating his nemesis and fulfilling Madrid's obsession with La Decima.

Gone are the days when cesc pushed iniesta on the wings and Roura was our first team coach. We will give Mou a well deserved farewell present.

Madrid B beat you with Villa, Messi, Pedro up front.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

likeastar wrote:
gondov wrote:

Madrid B beat you with Villa, Messi, Pedro up front.

Granada beat Madrid with ronaldo, ozil, alonso , e.t.c Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Please you can't be serious ...

I don't see Abidal starting but i hope to see him play at camp nou
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Of course I am serious as would anyone logical with a memory of more than a few days. If you watch the matches between the two this season it has been Madrid steam-rolling Barcelona at ease. The only match I can think of where it was more even was the first Supercopa match, the Mickey Mouse trophy where Madrid squad were barely at 50% fitness, yet Madrid still won on aggregate. The other match was the Copa first leg against a Madrid side who were missing many key players.

People have forgotten things...I suggest you watch that Copa second leg again. Or have a look at this thread.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Sure dude, we don't stand a chance vs. Madrid. :facepalm:

Why are you wearing a picture of a clean-shaved young Oleguer with a boca jersey as your avatar?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

it is so sure that Madrid would destroy us in a final, that I propose we simply abandon and don't even go if we qualify.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

It's not ridiculous at all to say they can beat us, in their place I would rather face Barca than Bayern, but "easily" is a huge stretch. Past performances don't determine future results, and they've only beaten us convincingly once (2nd leg copa del rey) the rest were rather close and hard fought. And frankly it doesn't really matter that they beat us with their "B" team (which still included plenty of stars, but whatever) they all know their roles so well vs us that it doesn't switching the players won't account to much.

I'd wager a CL final would be very different than the copa semi.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

danyjr wrote:Of course I am serious as would anyone logical with a memory of more than a few days. If you watch the matches between the two this season it has been Madrid steam-rolling Barcelona at ease. The only match I can think of where it was more even was the first Supercopa match, the Mickey Mouse trophy where Madrid squad were barely at 50% fitness, yet Madrid still won on aggregate. The other match was the Copa first leg against a Madrid side who were missing many key players.

People have forgotten things...I suggest you watch that Copa second leg again. Or have a look at this thread.

I could also argue that those 2 games when we got steam-rolled werent that important (CL final important). We were like 16 points ahead in Laliga and the Copa is also a mickey mouse trophy, as you put it.

As of those supacopa games, we pretty much assisted the madrid's goals (valdes, mascherano, pique).

You talk as if Madrid has been destroying us (like the 5-0, 6-2) all season when it was just that horrible week or so when we were really down. and they took advantage. Even AC Milan destroyed us but look what happened when we were really focused.

Trust me, going into a CL final vs Madrid, it will be 50-50 and neither team or even Mourinho will go into the game thinking there gonna steamroll the other.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:01 am

As for this talk about Madrid having it easy against us in a possible final, all I want to say is if we get past Bayern the confidence and boost that we will get from it will make us very hard to stop as well. For the time being let's instead worry about what's on hand rather than what could happen. I for one haven't given up hope of Dortmund knocking out Madrid.

The match that faces us now is I suppose without any doubt the biggest match of this season and I don't mean just biggest match for us but the biggest match of this football season so far period. It's these two semi finals and the final that will decide pretty much everything this year from the bragging rights for the various clubs to where in the world order their key players are ranked at the end of the season/year. This year there isn't much in international football - just a Confed Cup which is pretty much a Mickey Mouse tournament. It's the UCL that will decide pretty much everything that matters. I think the Ballon D'or for the year should go to a player from the team among these four that wins the UCL and that player has been the most decisive in key moments of this tournament. That's how I see it and have always seen it but that reopens an old debate which we can get into much later. Smile

Right now every moment is difficult to pass till this match begins. Its been a long time since I have awaited a match so eagerly. Bayern are a top team no doubt but what pleases me is this is the one team that will very likely not park the bus. If this means that Xavi and Iniesta will have enough space then I just can't wait to see what the two maestros will do. And then there is Messi even if half fit ....

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 am

Such an inferiority complex to Madrid here right now.

The Clasico's play out in a predictable way these days and yeah Madrid have done well recently but in the same way Barca on form could easily dispose of Bayern, I think Barca on form could very easily dispose of a very weak Madrid side.

We've destroyed them before and we could do it again. I'm not much for predicting Clasico's though. It's no longer about tactics, about outsmarting the opposition, it's whoever is better on the day and more clinical.

I'm just saying, I think we have an equal chance of beating Madrid as they do us. We've hardly been at full strength at any one point in this season, have we? If we want to look at history, maybe recent history doesn't favor us, but you don't have to look much farther back to see where it does favor us. It goes both ways. But history doesn't matter in Clasico's anymore.

Madrid suck. I have full confidence in this Barca team's ability to sweep them aside if we were to meet in the final.

And agreed JD, I am so eagerly awaiting this match. If not a victory for us, I will enjoy the football that will be going on. It's setting up to be a cracking match.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 am

Madrid B :bow:
What a team... I don't want to talk about Bayern anymore.
Can we rename the thread to something Madrdi B related and urge Barca officials to loose to Bayern in order not to be humiliated in the CL final by Madrid B? Because, you know, Madrid is through alredy apparently :bow: ...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Madrid B, when Benzema and Ramos scored the goals? Those two back ups are not bad.

Anyway, I think results clouding peoples mind. Easily lol

Couple narrow wins and a draw got people twisted.

But whatever, task at hand first, the very dislikeable (for me) Bayern. Maybe we should keep to that rather than imaginary games.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:38 pm

It's true. We should all focus on FC Bayern.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 pm

All Madrid did was launch the ball to our CBs. It was nothing special tbh. If we can plug that hole, we stand a much better chance.

Either way, Bayern present a much bigger threat, and I am full prepared for a semi-final exit, this time around. Though I hope for different.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

It's nice that you're thinking about us and all but I think you guys have enough on your plate as it is. (As do we)

If it does come down to a Clasico final I don't think it'll be an easy game for either team. And for the record I'd actually prefer Bayern in the final.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....still a day to go, but im getting excited already....although not much news yet.... where are all those site and newspapers that predicts lineups and strats Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

Messi is still not fit. Just saying.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am

futbol wrote:Messi is still not fit. Just saying.

Thats weird; saw him training saturday, had a chat with the technical staff and he is declared fit hmm Its Tito's choice to put him in the starting 11.

Last edited by Collblanc on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next