Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

+48
eelir
Curtinho
Thimmy
LeSwagg James
Myesyats
Winter is Coming
titosantill
Neutropin
McAgger
futbol_bill
FelixMagic
Lucifer
futbol
Art Morte
Killer
Mamad
LeBéninois
Mr Nick09
chad4401
Kaladin
Arquitecto
Doc
stront96
Zealous
Rossoneri Ninja
BarcaLearning
jibers
Real Kandahar
Albiceleste
StevieRayVaughan
The Franchise
FennecFox7
Niyameddin
Ausi90
Harmonica
calmman
julias
Donuts
Alex10
the xcx
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
The Sanchez
Valkyrja
Forza
Kick
Nirgall
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:29 pm

LOL at this thread and anyone who believes CR is anywhere near Ronaldo. If Cristiano is as good or better than ROnaldo, then freaking RObben is as good or better than Garrincha. this must be a joke right?

i like how u all think it's as hard to score now as it was back then u don't have any idea of how the defenders of the past eras were. just because Cristiano or Messi manages to score 20 more tapins than ROnaldo's doesn't mean they are better. Stats are the worst criteria to judge players abilities. LOL at this thread indeed.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Ausi90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 pm

calmman wrote:
likeastar wrote:
calmman wrote:I think people here are just nostalgic. R9 has never scored 50 goals in a season. CR7 is about to do it for the 3rd year in a row. CR7 has outscored and out assisted R9 at every level except the international level, but still you think R9 is better since he performed for the freaking Brazilian national team that had Rivaldo, Ronaldinho ect.

If R9 is better, prove it! Apart from international goals, what else does he have on CR7? At this rate CR7 will outscore Ronaldo in 2 seasons and R9 has been a striker his whole career!

1. It was harder to score back then, even in La Liga, let alone Serie A.
2. Ronaldo at 20 scored 47 goals in La Liga.

1. I'm sorry, I don't believe that. If it's easier to score now, how come only Ronaldo and Messi are scoring over 50 goals a season? Why are no other strikers doing it? In fact the scoring rates for other strikers have remained pretty much the same. Might it be that Ronaldo and Messi are just that good?

2. Firstly, he scored 47 in all competitions, not just in La Liga. And CR7 was a pure winger at that age. And I know he still wasn't as good at 20 as R9 was at 20 but people peak at different times. R9 has never in his career performed at the level that CR7 has been performing for the past 3 years. If he has, name the year!

my answer to ur question: why other strikers can't score as many goals as Messi and CR in La Liga these days?

u really think Falcao could score as many as CR and Messi with a team who is far weaker than those two players teams?

other players can't score as many as those two, because the golf between the top 2 and the rest is simply too huge (see the point gap between 2nd and 3rd last season). If Falcao played for Madrid or Barca, do u rule out he could score close to their amount or let me put it another way, do u think Messi and CR could score as many as they are now with their current teams, if they played for a far weaker team like Atletico?

if ur answer is a yes, then how will u explain the fact that both CR and Messi fails to score anywhere near their club tally for their national teams?

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Niyameddin Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 pm

I dont think Cristiano's ego puts him down (Maradona was biggest idiot of all time). What makes him look like a worse player than he is, is his playing style. He has no amazing football talent, he has amazing speed and shoot. running fast and shooting playing style makes him look like a naive player

All people rate players by their technique, ball controlling ability, close control. dribbling, Clever moves etc.

But Cristiano somehow scores many goals so he must be GOAT among goalscorers. Overall he is not GOAT

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 69
Join date : 2013-03-12

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:00 am

Alex10 wrote:R9 was more gifted. Cristiano doesn't have the qualities that R9 had. R9 was technically superb, MUCH better dribbler, kept the ball closer to his feet, was more 2 footed then CR7, was stronger. Speed wise there isn't much difference,

Ok..
And cristiano is better in the air, makes way better runs, is (actually) stronger, has a better shot, a better fk taker, and is a leader.. your point?

CRonaldo has much more goals then Ronaldo btw

The thing ronaldo did though was win a world cup, that's the only reason its close..


Why people say Cronaldo has bad technique is Laughing
Maybe he isn't as elegant as most players, but he has literally the best footwork along with messi, and has a very good first touch..

It's because CR has a playing style that sometimes isn't so amazing to watch, unlike iniesta or zidane, but he still gets the job done..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 am

Ausi90 wrote:LOL at this thread and anyone who believes CR is anywhere near Ronaldo. If Cristiano is as good or better than ROnaldo, then freaking RObben is as good or better than Garrincha. this must be a joke right?

i like how u all think it's as hard to score now as it was back then u don't have any idea of how the defenders of the past eras were. just because Cristiano or Messi manages to score 20 more tapins than ROnaldo's doesn't mean they are better. Stats are the worst criteria to judge players abilities. LOL at this thread indeed.
Harmonica wrote:
likeastar wrote:1. It was harder to score back then, even in La Liga, let alone Serie A.
No it wasn't.

GPG

96-97 2.75
10-11 2.74
11-12 2.76
12-13 2.85

Case closed. Stats proving the haters wrong again

For once thank you jiopsi Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:05 am

Stronger and better shot Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 am

Ronaldo was my most of our idols so I understand you guys defending him, but I dont know why you have to bash on one player to justify the superiority of another one. I love Ronaldo, and I prefer him to CR7, but no way is Ronaldo couple of levels ahead of CR7. I wont be able to even argue that Ronaldo was definitely better than Cr7, its just a matter of preference. The only thing I like about Cr7 more than Ronaldo, is that Cr7 works his ass off everyday, while Ronaldo decided to party and put his life over his career at a similar age. I remember Raul saying how Ronaldo didnt train hard enough, and would party till late night at Real. Whereas, the same Raul, said Cr7 was the first guy in training and the last one to leave. It shows the effort both of these guys put, Ronaldo clearly had natural talent but didnt put enough effort to cement himself as the greatest ever (injuries didnt help), whereas CR7 can never be the greatest ever, but atleast he tries everyday of his life.

Bottomline, I still prefer Ronaldo though. No player in my life has scared me as much as Ronaldo in his prime.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton
Posts : 548
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 am

He is stronger scratch that can be debated..

CR definitely has a better shot. no doubt. you can't argue that.. maybe the strength part sure

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 am

Hard to think of many superior qualities CR had over R9, however I can think of quite a few the latter had over the former.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by calmman Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 am

Ausi90 wrote:
calmman wrote:
likeastar wrote:

1. It was harder to score back then, even in La Liga, let alone Serie A.
2. Ronaldo at 20 scored 47 goals in La Liga.

1. I'm sorry, I don't believe that. If it's easier to score now, how come only Ronaldo and Messi are scoring over 50 goals a season? Why are no other strikers doing it? In fact the scoring rates for other strikers have remained pretty much the same. Might it be that Ronaldo and Messi are just that good?

2. Firstly, he scored 47 in all competitions, not just in La Liga. And CR7 was a pure winger at that age. And I know he still wasn't as good at 20 as R9 was at 20 but people peak at different times. R9 has never in his career performed at the level that CR7 has been performing for the past 3 years. If he has, name the year!

my answer to ur question: why other strikers can't score as many goals as Messi and CR in La Liga these days?

u really think Falcao could score as many as CR and Messi with a team who is far weaker than those two players teams?

other players can't score as many as those two, because the golf between the top 2 and the rest is simply too huge (see the point gap between 2nd and 3rd last season). If Falcao played for Madrid or Barca, do u rule out he could score close to their amount or let me put it another way, do u think Messi and CR could score as many as they are now with their current teams, if they played for a far weaker team like Atletico?

if ur answer is a yes, then how will u explain the fact that both CR and Messi fails to score anywhere near their club tally for their national teams?

Then what about Ibrahimovic who's playing in the top team in France? Or RVP who's playing for Man U? What about Aguero, Benzema or Higuan? In fact no striker for any top team in any European team (not just La Liga) is scoring over 50 goals in a season.

In fact Eto played in that same Barcelona team and he never scored 50 goals in a season! And that was when he was at his peak.

And R9 was in the original Galacticos!! He had Zidane, Figo, Roberto Carlos ect. Don't tell me that wasn't a great team. But he still couldn't score 50 goals in a season.

In fact no other striker ever score 40 League goals in a season until CR7 came. Not Raul, not Di Stefano, not R9. NO ONE. He was the first.

I'm sorry, I grew up watching and idolizing R9 but we have to put our feelings aside and look at facts. CR7 has more goals, assists and silverware than R9 at his peak.


calmman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-03-26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by calmman Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:05 am

Ausi90 wrote:LOL at this thread and anyone who believes CR is anywhere near Ronaldo. If Cristiano is as good or better than ROnaldo, then freaking RObben is as good or better than Garrincha. this must be a joke right?

i like how u all think it's as hard to score now as it was back then u don't have any idea of how the defenders of the past eras were. just because Cristiano or Messi manages to score 20 more tapins than ROnaldo's doesn't mean they are better. Stats are the worst criteria to judge players abilities. LOL at this thread indeed.

Stats are not the only criteria to judge a player but they certainly are important. If I asked you to pick the best strikers in the world right now the main criteria that you would use to judge them is goal scored, right? Isn't that a stat? What are you going to judge them on? How many back-heels they do?

CR7's stats beat R9's stats. That is why are u are left with to defend R9 are feelings and opinions.

calmman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-03-26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:He is stronger scratch that can be debated..

CR definitely has a better shot. no doubt. you can't argue that.. maybe the strength part sure


I see nothing special about shooting 10 times from 30-40m and the odd one every 10 games or so goes in. Nothing special at all.

The strength part isnt even a debate.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Majority of shots end up in between the frames, so him being an trigger happy is forgiving. If you dont shoot, you dont score.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

No, the majority of the shots do not....that is not my opinion, its a fact. Go check the stats.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by the xcx Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Not majority but 45% of them go on target, which is a good ratio for a forward anyway. fair enough
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:19 pm

:facepalm: at some of the stuff being said in this thread...

CRonaldo has a better shot? Since when did shooting more often and with more power begin to equal better? Does efficiency count for nothing?

*slowly backs out of thread as if I never entered (a boy can dream; unfortunately this was reality Sad)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:15 pm

RealGunner wrote:Lol of course Ronaldo Phenomeno

Watch him in his prime, you won't be saying he is better than Cristiano.

so two 9/10 seasons is better than another guy who gives u a 8/10 seasons consistently every year?

Even mathematically Cristiano is better.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 815
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Except thats not how football works...whats a 9/10 season? lol

Ronaldo in his prime as considerably and obviously better than whenever Cristianos prime is up untill now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Ausi90 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Based on talent:

Ronaldo is considered by most up there with the likes of Pele and Maradona in the top 5-10 players of all times. Personally I consider him the most talented player ever.

Cristiano is a top 100 player though.

Now based on pure stats: Cristiano has better record than R9 and probably is in the top 10 if we look pure statistics., but football has never been about statistics. if it was then Gerd Muller would be considered the best player of all times. and someone like Nordahl would be compared to the likes of Pele.

Football is about skills, and Cristiano doesn't even have 25% the skills of Ronaldo. sorry bro, but CR is nowhere near comparable to Ronaldo if we talk pure skills, which was football is all about. not statistics.

Ausi90
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 85
Join date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Ausi90 wrote:Based on talent:

Ronaldo is considered by most up there with the likes of Pele and Maradona in the top 5-10 players of all times. Personally I consider him the most talented player ever.

Cristiano is a top 100 player though.

Now based on pure stats: Cristiano has better record than R9 and probably is in the top 10 if we look pure statistics., but football has never been about statistics. if it was then Gerd Muller would be considered the best player of all times. and someone like Nordahl would be compared to the likes of Pele.

Football is about skills, and Cristiano doesn't even have 25% the skills of Ronaldo. sorry bro, but CR is nowhere near comparable to Ronaldo if we talk pure skills, which was football is all about. not statistics.

Football is only about skill ? What about off the ball movement ? Or mentality ? Or glory ?

Im not saying that CR is better than R9, no way. But to say that Cristiano is a top 100 player is stupid.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:11 am

Different players. I'll give my two cents.

R9 was a better footballer. Caused defences more trouble and was, like Messi, a fantasisti kind of player. And for those saying Ronaldo is stronger than R9, please get a grip. What has Ronaldo done to show he is strong exactly? I am really confused. Ronaldo is one of the most consistent football players in the history of football at what he does. he has been playing at the highest level since 2007, so for 6+ years. R9 was a better finisher, better at dribbling, better passer, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is possibly better.

My main issue with Ronaldo is the tactical anarchy he creates in all the sides he has been in. At United we had to push him up front so we didn't get dominated on the wings, especially in Europe. Happened against Porto, Arsenal, hell even Brcelona. R9 never caused such problems. Now who would you want in your team? R9 for me. He could play in a counter attacking team or a team that tried to break teams down. Ronaldo is thepurest counter attaking player I have ever seen.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:46 am

The Ostracised One wrote:Different players. I'll give my two cents.

R9 was a better footballer. Caused defences more trouble and was, like Messi, a fantasisti kind of player. And for those saying Ronaldo is stronger than R9, please get a grip. What has Ronaldo done to show he is strong exactly? I am really confused. Ronaldo is one of the most consistent football players in the history of football at what he does. he has been playing at the highest level since 2007, so for 6+ years. R9 was a better finisher, better at dribbling, better passer, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is possibly better.

My main issue with Ronaldo is the tactical anarchy he creates in all the sides he has been in. At United we had to push him up front so we didn't get dominated on the wings, especially in Europe. Happened against Porto, Arsenal, hell even Brcelona. R9 never caused such problems. Now who would you want in your team? R9 for me. He could play in a counter attacking team or a team that tried to break teams down. Ronaldo is thepurest counter attaking player I have ever seen.

I actually agree with you

However, I do think you are underrating CR a bit as a footballer

But he is the perfect counter attacking player.

CR has way better shooting.. wtf? Better finisher can be debated, as ronaldo is probably the better finisher (cr is much much smarter in his positioning) . But a better shot = better power :facepalm: obviously

Look at the goals scored in the last three seasons. look at the amount.. Hello.. :brickwall:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by jibers Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:01 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Ostracised One wrote:Different players. I'll give my two cents.

R9 was a better footballer. Caused defences more trouble and was, like Messi, a fantasisti kind of player. And for those saying Ronaldo is stronger than R9, please get a grip. What has Ronaldo done to show he is strong exactly? I am really confused. Ronaldo is one of the most consistent football players in the history of football at what he does. he has been playing at the highest level since 2007, so for 6+ years. R9 was a better finisher, better at dribbling, better passer, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is possibly better.

My main issue with Ronaldo is the tactical anarchy he creates in all the sides he has been in. At United we had to push him up front so we didn't get dominated on the wings, especially in Europe. Happened against Porto, Arsenal, hell even Brcelona. R9 never caused such problems. Now who would you want in your team? R9 for me. He could play in a counter attacking team or a team that tried to break teams down. Ronaldo is thepurest counter attaking player I have ever seen.

I actually agree with you

However, I do think you are underrating CR a bit as a footballer

But he is the perfect counter attacking player.

CR has way better shooting.. wtf? Better finisher can be debated, as ronaldo is probably the better finisher (cr is much much smarter in his positioning) . But a better shot = better power :facepalm: obviously

Look at the goals scored in the last three seasons. look at the amount.. Hello.. :brickwall:

Trust me I'm not. We are talking about overall ability. I am not taking into account Ronaldo's ridiculous consistency. I am supporting Madrid's La Farcima campaign because of Ronaldo...

#Calma #CR7 #LaFarcima
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

Better finisher can not be debated in my honest opinion; R9 takes the cake on that one.

Giggity, are you saying that better shot = better power? If so, does accuracy count for nothing? That is like saying a major league pitcher has a better fastball than player x because he throws it quicker - what does power matter when there is a lack of accuracy? If you can not consistently get the ball on target, you are not going to score.

CR7 has averaged 7 shots per game since he join Real Madrid - while I am not doubting his shooting ability, it is clear to me he needs more bites at the cherry to score. When you get to the bigger games in football, you must be clinical in front of goal and take your chances when they present themselves. Let us not forget how wasteful CR7 used to be a couple of season ago, e.g., taking bullets from 25-35 yards out instead of opting to use his teammates. He has come a long way, but all that must be taken into account when comparing the two players.

It also seems many of you have chosen to neglect the injuries R9 faces during his career.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Harmonica Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:48 am

I'm sorry but somebody used strong in the same sentence with Cronaldo? The guy is a freaking fairy on the field. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 am

The Ostracised One wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
The Ostracised One wrote:Different players. I'll give my two cents.

R9 was a better footballer. Caused defences more trouble and was, like Messi, a fantasisti kind of player. And for those saying Ronaldo is stronger than R9, please get a grip. What has Ronaldo done to show he is strong exactly? I am really confused. Ronaldo is one of the most consistent football players in the history of football at what he does. he has been playing at the highest level since 2007, so for 6+ years. R9 was a better finisher, better at dribbling, better passer, Ronaldo's off the ball movement is possibly better.

My main issue with Ronaldo is the tactical anarchy he creates in all the sides he has been in. At United we had to push him up front so we didn't get dominated on the wings, especially in Europe. Happened against Porto, Arsenal, hell even Brcelona. R9 never caused such problems. Now who would you want in your team? R9 for me. He could play in a counter attacking team or a team that tried to break teams down. Ronaldo is thepurest counter attaking player I have ever seen.

I actually agree with you

However, I do think you are underrating CR a bit as a footballer

But he is the perfect counter attacking player.

CR has way better shooting.. wtf? Better finisher can be debated, as ronaldo is probably the better finisher (cr is much much smarter in his positioning) . But a better shot = better power :facepalm: obviously

Look at the goals scored in the last three seasons. look at the amount.. Hello.. :brickwall:

Trust me I'm not. We are talking about overall ability. I am not taking into account Ronaldo's ridiculous consistency. I am supporting Madrid's La Farcima campaign because of Ronaldo...

#Calma #CR7 #LaFarcima
:bow: jibers

ronaldo a fairy :bow:

Sure he dives occasionally but i've seen him hold off challenges quite well
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo vs Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo vs Ronaldo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum