BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
The Franchise
The Sanchez
Mr Nick09
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bild: Hummels will sign for Barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Bild: Hummels will sign for Barca

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 am

ioilersrock448 wrote:Well Hummels did sing a long term contract if I remember correctly

where?? on german x factor scratch hmm

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Bild: Hummels will sign for Barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Bild: Hummels will sign for Barca

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 am

In june 2012 he signed a 5-year contract that runs until june 2017, with no release clause.

If he leaves, he'll be expensive like you wouldn't believe. And Dortmund are under zero pressure to actually sell anyone these days.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 am

Well that good, I think many (not not all for sure) Barca fans and all Dortmund fans will hope Barca bid 22m and Dortmund laugh and say no, then we all move on.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 am

Bonucci > Hummel
just saying
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:40 am

The Franchise wrote:
Well I think its hard to draw conclusions from how he plays for Dortmund to how we would play for Barca.

All we can really do is guess based on how we play, who he would be playing with and what he does well and no so well.

If we talk about just defending, the biggest concern is Pique is better at reading and reacting behind than he is following a striker across different areas and out wide. The way I think it works for us is one defender tries to be tight to the striker (Mascherano or Puyol) while the other (Pique) reacts to anything behind or tries to be the last man playing the offside trap. Of course, not everytime that can happen, if the striker goes and stands right next to Pique the role is reserved. But the point I am telling to get to is for us, I think we need the first kind...just that Mascherano is poor and Puyol is a part timer now..Hummels to me is not this kind of defender, or to be more accurate, I can think of at least 3 or 4 other defenders who I feel are more this kind.

yea if it is to work like that then he can't be considered the most ideal option eventhough i personally think the guy can do anything. i hate on most german defenders except lahm but hummels is really something. he just has so many facets to his game and i feel that a talented duo like him and pique will find ways to make it work. from BL, an underdog that fits the respected profile is höwedes. but that man has just no lobby and won't even be discussed anyhow.

btw what other options are considered? i read something about david luiz a couple of times
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 am

Well the answer depends if your asking what I think or what Barca thinks.

Barca probably think Vermaelen and Luiz like you said for examples of this kind of defender.

I think personally we need to be looking at Koscienly or Mangala for example. Howedes is another who intrests me. I also would rather Bartra who we already have who has to sit and watch instead of actually paying money for Vermaelen.

We probaby not looking at these 4 at all.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4