rwo power
AltoZ
OLpower
Zealous
sportsczy
44 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

France v. Spain Leg 2:  The group final - Page 9 Empty Re: France v. Spain Leg 2: The group final

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Bénin wrote:Benzema's back at his 2010 form :facepalm:

he has to prove he has a winning, a strong mentality and come back stronger. he isn't 20-22 anymore

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
izzy wrote:Getting quite sick of the constant need to cuddle this guy and hold his hand through tough times.

He ain't a baby, ffs grow up and actually do something about it.

100% agree, its getting a bit sad now.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As far as i'm concerned what Benzema needs more than anything else is a kick up the ass.

He needs to realise he's not a kid any more and he can't perform like this and expect to remain at the top level irrelevant of how talented he is.

Corporal Zidane needs to get his whip out again i think.

Summerarized !

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

France v. Spain Leg 2:  The group final - Page 9 Empty Re: France v. Spain Leg 2: The group final

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

What did Benzema do wrong vs Spain? If it's about him not making runs, maybe it's just a tactical problem.

Has Benzema said he doesn't want to work hard?

Him not scoring doesn't have to mean his attitude sucks or he's not working hard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:What did Benzema do wrong vs Spain? If it's about him not making runs, maybe it's just a tactical problem.

Him not scoring doesn't have to mean his attitude sucks or he's not working hard.

I thought bots have eyes.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:What did Benzema do wrong vs Spain? If it's about him not making runs, maybe it's just a tactical problem.

Benzema is like Berbatov, Menez , and even Ibra . They just look like they don't make work hard even when they does. I mean they look like they barely sweat .
When Benz is playing well , he has class but when he isn't he is lazy. This isn't really a problem .

As said above , it's all about mentality and hunger . He should look at his fellow Mathieu Valbuena
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Pedram wrote:

I thought bots have eyes.

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

izzy wrote:Getting quite sick of the constant need to cuddle this guy and hold his hand through tough times.

although I agree that the guy is old enough to use his own brain(eventho he has shown he doesn't use it often considering his private life) I just think the pink patch the guy is in now is not the be all end all I have seen it too often with footballers where they look like they don't give a damn but turn it all around at the sound of a click

he complains alot so if somebody reminds him he isn't entitled to a starting spot I am sure he will start working hard again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

although I agree that the guy is old enough to use his own brain(eventho he has shown he doesn't use it often considering his private life) I just think the pink patch the guy is in now is not the be all end all I have seen it too often with footballers where they look like they don't give a damn but turn it all around at the sound of a click

he complains alot so if somebody reminds him he isn't entitled to a starting spot I am sure he will start working hard again

I understand that, but it's hard for me to give pass when we have a striker is the complete opposite of this guy in terms of attitude.

The adversity Higgy has faced and fought and overcame that to EARN his starting spot is something I want to see from Benz.

I sympathize that he is seen as the saviour of french football, he's top dog now, basically taking over from ZIdane and the pressure must be ridiculous. But would have liked to see a lot more than what i'm seeing now.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Higgy is a rare breed I tell you that

the spirit in that guy is remarkable. he has been behind ruud, raul and benzema yet still fights for his spot...

I think its a difference in their past for example higgy came to madrid as a teen from an argentine team fighting tooth and nail for minutes while Benz came from Lyon as the next big thing after a successful spell with them....I think he thought he was entitled to the same immunity as Ronaldo but found that he had to compete with someone for a spot and that probably took a tumble on his confidence

you could see last season when he was our only striker what kind of performances he put in eventho he went missin our deciding week

I just think he should leave madrid to play where he is the main talking point and focal point in attack and you'll get the best out of him. the way he complained when he was on the bench for a couple of games enraged me. higgy has faced this kind of thing for four years yet puts in all he has every game... his celebration for modric's goal vs mallorca Sad madridista through and through I am telling ya
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Bénin wrote:

Benzema is like Berbatov, Menez , and even Ibra . They just look like they don't make work hard even when they does. I mean they look like they barely sweat .
When Benz is playing well , he has class but when he isn't he is lazy. This isn't really a problem .

As said above , it's all about mentality and hunger . He should look at his fellow Mathieu Valbuena

It's not always about attitude problems or poor mentality if a player is failing. We don't really know what's going inside Benzema's head. Just because he's not scoring, doesn't have to mean he's not trying.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Benzema is immensely talented. Yet he ruins it for himself

If he had CR or higuains work ethic he would be one of the best in the world at the very least.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Bénin wrote:

It's not always about attitude problems or poor mentality if a player is failing. We don't really know what's going inside Benzema's head. Just because he's not scoring, doesn't have to mean he's not trying.

YES BUT WE CAN SEE HE'S NOT TRYING
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

How though? Because he's not closing down opposition defenders? Or not making runs? That might be a tactical problem. It doesn't have to mean he's not trying.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm

CBarca wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Bénin wrote:

YES BUT WE CAN SEE HE'S NOT TRYING

Him not scoring is not really bothering that much . He has to prove the critics wrong and not expecting everyone to support him . i support him but i understand why any are upset. Every single player is criticised but he has to not pay attention to that and keep being confident
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 pm

sorry but a striker that doesnt make the effort to run into the box to get himself at the end of crosses is taking a piss.

i have defended benzema through everything here, but i hope he doesnt start anymore, we dont have time to shower him with milk and champagne anymore, we want to win a Cl and if that means building up a currently superior striker in Higuain, then we should do it. bench the fat french for good, he is taking a piss and i have had enough tbh.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 am

Yohan Modric wrote:How though? Because he's not closing down opposition defenders? Or not making runs? That might be a tactical problem. It doesn't have to mean he's not trying.

But his workrate in general is pathetic

I'm starting to love higuain a lot more. Benzema needs to improve his form by putting in hard work or leave madrid (it pains me to see a fellow algerian flopping like this)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9