How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance?

+11
DeviAngel
LeBéninois
Die Borussen
Pedram
halamadrid2
arjun.123
rwo power
harhar11
Onyx
eelir
ericalism
15 posters

Go down

How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance? Empty How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance?

Post by ericalism Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am

Mourinho told Portuguese public broadcaster RTP in an interview on Tuesday: "One, two or three people phoned me to tell me that they had voted for me and later, when the list of votes was published, another name appeared by their votes.

"That was why I decided not to go to the gala, I don't regret it at all".

Hello,guys,I'm wondering how Mourinho got to know the voting details in advance,and decided not to go to the gala? hmm

ericalism
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance? Empty Re: How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance?

Post by eelir Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

How dare you question Mou's word?
Razz

Good question BTW Smile
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance? Empty Re: How did Mou know all the voting details of the best coach award in advance?

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Maybe he just knew who voted for him?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

I have been wondering the same thing hmm

Yohan Modric wrote:Maybe he just knew who voted for him?

But how would he have known that Fifa had changed the votes, when they release the list after the ceremony?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:47 pm

harhar11 wrote:But how would he have known that Fifa had changed the votes, when they release the list after the ceremony?
When Pep spied on Pique (while still at Barcelona), don't you think Mou could have some spies of his own running around as well?

Dat spy network!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:I have been wondering the same thing hmm

But how would he have known that Fifa had changed the votes, when they release the list after the ceremony?

Because he might have seen who voted for him and some votes might not have been there?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun.123 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Maybe he is just lying?
arjun.123
arjun.123
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 pm

rwo power wrote:
harhar11 wrote:But how would he have known that Fifa had changed the votes, when they release the list after the ceremony?
When Pep spied on Pique (while still at Barcelona), don't you think Mou could have some spies of his own running around as well?

Dat spy network!

Mou doesn't need to pay for professional spies Marca do that job for him for free lol

it was Marca who posted the pic of Coentrao smoking on his birthday

Marca hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Nah lol Marca hate Mourinho's gut.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:50 pm

mou knows everything.. how long till ppl realise that;

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:

Because he might have seen who voted for him and some votes might not have been there?

I don't think that you understood me...

What I said was that Mou might have very well known that Pandev voted for him, but he would only have known that the vote was "changed" AFTER the ceremony seeing as the list was only released after it..

rwo power wrote:

Dat spy network!

Mou was spying on fifa? hmm

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:

What I said was that Mou might have very well known that Pandev voted for him, but he would only have known that the vote was "changed" AFTER the ceremony seeing as the list was only released after it..

rwo power wrote:

Dat spy network!

Yeh but if he knew who voted for him, then he'd notice Pandev's vote wasn't there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:39 pm

I just believe he knew/thought he wasn't going to win !!

Then , he saw that Pandev's vote has been cheated
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:

rwo power wrote:

Dat spy network!

Yeh but if he knew who voted for him, then he'd notice Pandev's vote wasn't there.

OMG how in the world cant you get this?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Probably just misunderstood what he said. I thought he got the 'list of names' who voted for him only, prior to the event starting. That's why he didn't go.

Maybe he just doesn't trust the voting system.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:36 pm

snitch hmm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:39 pm

If you're a boss, like Mou, you know everything... even the future.
:whistle:
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:snitch hmm

hmm

somebody to be made redundant within the coming week

also I love how quick fifa were to 'silence' pandev with that voting slip but have gone quite now that they have no reply to Pandev's "its not my signiture" statement hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:

I don't know how I can say this even clearer Razz

Pandev might have called Mou to tell him that he voted for him, BUT the list that shows who voted for whom, i.e the list that might have been "manipulated" by FIFA, is released only AFTER the ceremony. So going by this fact, the soonest Mou would have known that the vote was changed, would have been 1 day after the ceremony.

So you see, it's impossible for Mou to have known before the ceremony that the vote was changed, unless Mou had infiltrated FIFA, which I very much doubt..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 pm

It's them managers and their fancy detectives hmm

Jose Holmes hmm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:08 pm

I remember Mous reason for not attending at the time was because he had to prepare for the game against Celta Vigo
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:50 am

teamanarchy wrote:I remember Mous reason for not attending at the time was because he had to prepare for the game against Celta Vigo
he watched his kid play football, media covered it.
he didn't go because he knew he wasn't going to win, which is understandable.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am

Mou is a very powerful man is football. He's got arguably the MOST powerful agent in football. Small things like voting details are easily gathered by these sort of people.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down