WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details)

+4
lucianomoggi
Patrick Bateman
Juventino89
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details) Empty WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details)

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Juventus has placed the second shot of the market in this winter session: Martin Caceres (24) is a new player black and white. The agreement between the leadership of Corso Galileo Ferraris and Seville was found on the basis of a loan, paid 1.5 million euros, with the ransom fixed at 8. As confirmed in the morning by Victor Horta, the ds Andalusian club, Juve's offer was really essential.

The news last night bounced between Italy and Spain and taken from the main sports dailies, will become official soon. El Pelado, therefore, to put on the back jacket of the Old Lady of parentheses after the 2009-2010 season, when he environment left a good impression despite his season had been limited by a nagging groin. In total, 15 admissions were spiced up with a very nice goal against Lazio in Rome, on the day of its official debut. In his first brief experience in knitted and Juventus, Caceres was able to begin immediately in the good graces of white fans for his determination and his competitive spirit, and therefore, his return is also endorsed unanimously by the supporters of zebras: there ' that is to say, there are good prospects for the second adventure of Martin Caceres in black and white is even more satisfying than the first.

Now, with the team of Earl league leaders and a quieter environment, El Pelado is ready to make its great contribution in all four roles in the rear. The 24-year old former Barcelona defender eclectic and flexible and, now, former Seville is expected tomorrow in Turin, where he will support the medical ritual before being, in effect, available to coach Antonio Conte, who knows, perhaps even starting from 'advance against Udinese on Saturday or, more probably, for the next league game, the tricky trip to Parma. Ends, therefore, the telenovela market sull'extracomunitario Juventus that would be "married" with the Old Lady.

Cáceres is a second marriage that this time will be more durable than its predecessor and, hopefully, with more satisfaction and to share victories together. At the end he won the day, the real target of Juventus, the soccer player Antonio Conte compared preferred antagonist Guarin, however, an important player and that would have been useful to the needs Juventus (perhaps coming in June, who knows). But for the midfield, there are alternatives luxury and among all, the most fascinating is called Nainggolan, 23 year old player of Cagliari Guild Marotta and will try to rip all the way to President Cellino Sardinia. Nainggolan and Caceres, with Marco Borriello, represent three rounds of high-level to consolidate the top of the standings in Serie A. On defense, however, no purchase would be better than Uruguayan: Martin already knows the Italian league, and therefore does not need time to adapt.

Martin is young and has his leg, charisma, sense of location, flexibility, quality, quantity and, above all, Martin has the characteristic "garra" Uruguayan essential to fight at high levels. Some say that his natural role is to be back, so a vice-Lichtsteiner, there are those, however, believes that his ideal role is that of the central (that Juve could steal the place to Bonucci): a Antonio Conte puzzle that will be happy to answer, knowing that you have a real wild card play well equally in all roles of the defense. Compared to 2009-2010, El Pelado acquired international experience in their own ability and awareness has grown physically and athletically: back to Turin after having dealt in the Spanish league, champions the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Ronaldo, Benzema, also returns Juve a champion of the Copa America with his Uruguay.

In short, the guy is unquestionably improved and has become accustomed to the big stage, is ready to give his best at Juventus Stadium and started to win trophies. Juventus can not wait to go with him this beautiful habit.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details) Empty Re: WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details)

Post by Juventino89 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Welkom back caceres!!!

Ps devi, how is that guy on your profile picture?
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Quality signing always liked this player when he was at Juve a few season's back.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Welkom back caceres!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiril_Lazarov

in the current championship he is also first scorer check the info Smile)

He was top scorer of the EHF Champions League two times with KC Veszprém and RK Zagreb and is the captain of the Republic of Macedonia national handball team.

On 29 January 2009, Lazarov became world record-holder for the number of goals scored in one World Championship. In nine games he scored 92 goals for the Macedonia national team at the 2009 World Men's Handball Championship that took place in Croatia.[1]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Cool, I guess this guy is the real deal:) nice stats
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Juventino89 wrote:Cool, I guess this guy is the real deal:) nice stats

Macedonian RB in handball he is king Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:00 pm

even that everyone find it stupid, I still believe Caceres will play center back role

I think we still need CISSOKO ;

CISSOKO - CHIELLINI - CACERES - LINSHTAINER

this looks a great line back to me against small sides, we need BONBON there against big sides over CISSOKO: line back should be like

CHIELLINI - CACERES - BONBON - LINSHTAINER

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:03 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:even that everyone find it stupid, I still believe Caceres will play center back role

this looks a great line back to me against small sides, we need BONBON there against big sides over CISSOKO: line back should be like

Barzagli is better than any CB you put there, and I don't get why Conte and marotta should do 2 signings for the best defense in the league :cyclops:
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm

jay07 wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:even that everyone find it stupid, I still believe Caceres will play center back role

Barzagli is better than any CB you put there, and I don't get why Conte and marotta should do 2 signings for the best defense in the league :cyclops:

Makes little sense i agree, Barzagli has been phenomenal
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:18 pm

WELCOME BACK MARTIN (details) 404785_348461461838348_156404621044034_1328695_443081446_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 am

Hope you will be usefulWELCOME BACK MARTIN (details) 419506_331763880197884_119364318104509_1040509_2111130046_n
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:Welkom back caceres!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiril_Lazarov

in the current championship he is also first scorer check the info Smile)

He was top scorer of the EHF Champions League two times with KC Veszprém and RK Zagreb and is the captain of the Republic of Macedonia national handball team.

On 29 January 2009, Lazarov became world record-holder for the number of goals scored in one World Championship. In nine games he scored 92 goals for the Macedonia national team at the 2009 World Men's Handball Championship that took place in Croatia.[1]

:bow:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum