Nedved: Bayern will be a battle

Go down

Nedved: Bayern will be a battle Empty Nedved: Bayern will be a battle

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Pavel Nedved has accepted that Bayern Munich will be tough to beat, but he has underlined that his Juventus side are ready for the fight.

The Old Lady will face Bayern in the last eight of the Champions League following today’s draw in Nyon.

“It was a difficult draw to choose an opponent from,” the former midfielder, now a club director, commented.

“Bayern are one of the most difficult that we could have netted, they have international experience and they are very good.

“We’ll know how to prepare for the game with humility and respect, as well as with a free mind.

“The Germans are hard to face as they are meticulous – they don’t overlook anything. It will be a battle between two very good teams.”

Juve are the last remaining Italian side in the competition after Milan were knocked out by Barcelona this week.

“I’m proud of Juventus, a club who are representing Italy in Europe,” added the former Czech international.

“We have to live through this experience in the best way possible as we are back amongst the greats of Europe.”

Nedved also clarified his comments about Zlatan Ibrahimovic earlier this week after he claimed that he’d like him back in Turin.

“I have spoken to PSG director Leonardo here about Ibrahimovic. I just made some technical judgements about him and PSG.

“Ibra belongs to them and that is the only truth.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down