My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!!

+22
Arquitecto
Pedram
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
timzink
Jack Daniels
Dnmac4
Onyx
Kaladin
harhar11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
paperbackwriter
Cruijf
The Sanchez
McAgger
urbaNRoots
Doc
RealGunner
S
RebaƱo Sagrado
Lex
free_cat
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!!

Post by Lex Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lex wrote:Aren't there only 3 teams in La Liga anyway? Why do y'all need 5 spots?

3? But according to 99% of everyone here, there is only 2 teams in La Liga scratch
harhar11 wrote:
Lex wrote:Aren't there only 3 teams in La Liga anyway? Why do y'all need 5 spots?

3? But according to 99% of everyone here, there is only 2 teams in La Liga scratch
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for trying to big up La Liga Laughing Ok then, there's only 2 teams. Better?

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!!

Post by free_cat Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm

harhar11 wrote:Laughing

He is obviously making fun of the "premfaces" and those who support their most hated rivals in Europe..

Hehe! exactly!
I'm surprised some people was confused, I thought it was obvious.
I'm off to clean myself and rub my whole body for calling Madrid 'brothers'. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:43 pm

free_cat wrote:

He is obviously making fun of the "premfaces" and those who support their most hated rivals in Europe..

Hehe! exactly!
I'm off to clean myself and rub my whole body for calling Madrid 'brothers'. Very Happy

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:47 pm

It does kind of show you with all the talent Spain is producing these days if a couple more teams could just get some money behind them and just hold on to there best players and actually just have a little money to spend to fill in some holes the league would be such a monster competition.

Just think of the league with Malaga being able to keep Cazorla and others who left and Valencia with Alba,Villa, Silva and Mata, plus Atletico with Kun and Falcao up front and Sevilla with Navas and Dani Alves bombing down the flanks.

Some of these billionaires need to learn Spanish not English.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 pm

free_cat wrote:

Hehe! exactly!

Too late.. Already in the GL Archives, this day will be remembered forever. :p

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/16/55/17/80/lol10.jpg
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:54 pm

free_cat wrote:

Hehe! exactly!

I myself was a little suprised that there was few who actually belived that you were serious xD

Oh and may god have mercy on your soul for calling Real Madrid "our" brothers! Mad

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Madrid and Barca fans all buddy buddy............until they draw each other in the next round banana
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by timzink Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 am

:bow:

Lex you killed it with that gem.

Last edited by timzink on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
timzink
timzink
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:20 am

timzink wrote:

:bow:

Lex you killed it with this gem.

In all seriousness the premier league in terms of the depth of the quality in the league is still miles ahead of every other league . if sunderland were in la liga they would easily finish in the top 6
Ok.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:24 am

Someone give this man a medal Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am

Sunderland in La Liga, would finish 40th. Meaning, 20th in Segunda.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 am

When Free_Cat calls Madrid "our fellow brothers" you know something is wrong. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:07 am

Surprised it took so long for some to figure out Free's intentionally overt trolling. I guess I'm one of the few that knows him well enough to praise him for this satirical thread.

Our Free Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 am

hehe :bow:

Though I was very happy for Malaga. I favour teams that play good football and they deserved it. Only La Liga team I really loathe is Real Madrid. Don't think I'd take much joy from other teams getting knocked out of the UCL. Maybe Getafe and Espanyol...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

Arquitecto wrote:Surprised it took so long for some to figure out Free's intentionally overt trolling
Tbh, I think everyone was aware, it wasn't exactly the Trojan horse of threads
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 am

BarcaKizz wrote:hehe :bow:

Though I was very happy for Malaga. I favour teams that play good football and they deserved it. Only La Liga team I really loathe is Real Madrid. Don't think I'd take much joy from other teams getting knocked out of the UCL. Maybe Getafe and Espanyol...

Yeah I agree. Throw in Osasuna too.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:Betis in the CL next year hopefully Proud

will you support them when joel cambell leaves hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Yea lol. I started watching them for Joel but i really like the team now. Also Pepe Mel is a great manager
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:06 pm

Sunderland would do in Spain what they do in England....

Yoyo between relegation and 14th-16th place and mediocrity as luckily for them as average they are in practically every league in Europe and Spain is included the bottom 5 or 6 are just making up the numbers and could quite easily be 2nd division level and no one would bat an eyelid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 am

My beloved la liga is the best!! I'm ecstatic!!! - Page 2 Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=fum9FGaYOaOdxM&tbnid=T_i7_jA5oZhkpM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mytinyphone
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2