Nedved admits to Ibra dream

Go down

Nedved admits to Ibra dream Empty Nedved admits to Ibra dream

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Juventus director Pavel Nedved has admitted that he’d love his club to re-sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The 31-year-old spent two years with the Turin giants before he left the outfit following their Calciopoli demotion to Serie B in 2006.

“I won’t hide the fact that I like Ibrahimovic,” Nedved, a former teammate of the now Paris Saint-Germain man, told TV show Undici.

“I consider him to be one of the three best players in the world, at the levels of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“He can change a team for the better. Who wouldn’t want him? I’d like him for sure.”

Ibra is represented by Mino Raiola, the Czech’s former agent and the man who also looks after the affairs of Paul Pogba.

“I’m in contact a lot with Raiola,” Nedved added. “I have to say that the club did very well to bring in Pogba.

“I instantly knew of his value the first time I saw him play. A 19-year-old with his personality, perhaps he’s unique.”

Returning to Ibrahimovic, the former Inter, Barcelona and Milan man would certainly fill the ‘top player’ void in attack that the Turin giants have been searching for.

“We didn’t have the opportunity to sign one,” explained the former midfielder. “And we play a certain way with our attackers.

“To sign a player who is better than we already have would cost us a lot of money – at the moment we don’t have that and we don’t want to spend that.”

Nedved was also asked about the future of Antonio Conte, a Coach who is attracting interest from foreign clubs.

“We’re really calm about the situation. I won’t let him leave here for as long as I am at this club. As a player Conte already gave me advice, but he’s surprised me in a positive way as a Coach.

“I follow him on an almost daily basis and I can say that he’ll have a great career.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down