If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

+33
rwo power
Mr. Moratti
Ion Creanga
Moqqis
Zealous
Juveman17
fatman123
VivaStPauli
Grooverider
Lupi
VendettaRed07
ioilersrock448
SuperMAG
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
RedOranje
windkick
Milan31
marottalad
Kaladin
CBarca
The Sanchez
DeviAngel
donttreadonred
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
ronalessi
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
nichabr
Onyx
_SuperFloren_
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm

East london >>>>>>>>>>>

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 pm

I would probably play for FC Copenhagen, as it is the only club that has a future in Europe on a consistent level, all other Danish clubs are too inconsistent.
I would probably play for Real Madrid, Barcelona or Liverpool if I had to move to another country, because of history and they have a way of playing football that i Enjoy.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm

London is nice if you can afford it. I can afford it :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:London is also a shithole. surprised how many people think it's a nice city

It's way too big of a mess.

well, england as a whole is terrible

This is just such an idiotic comment i dont know where to start :facepalm:

Try visiting or living in Liberia,Sudan,Congo,Eritrea, Sierra Leone or Uganda if you are going to be one of those self entitled Western brats. :brickwall:
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Difficult to give an unbiased answer and say something else than Liverpool...

But definitely a club in the UK, because I'd want to be able to speak the local language and am not that interested in learning a new language.

Celtic in Scotland, Liverpool in England.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 am

Freeza wrote:I would probably play for FC Copenhagen, as it is the only club that has a future in Europe on a consistent level, all other Danish clubs are too inconsistent.
I would probably play for Real Madrid, Barcelona or Liverpool if I had to move to another country, because of history and they have a way of playing football that i Enjoy.

You playing midfield, with me as striker, and we both hit christiania after FC Kobenhavn's games hmm

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:10 am

Grooverider wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:London is also a shithole. surprised how many people think it's a nice city

It's way too big of a mess.

well, england as a whole is terrible

This is just such an idiotic comment i dont know where to start :facepalm:

Try visiting or living in Liberia,Sudan,Congo,Eritrea, Sierra Leone or Uganda if you are going to be one of those self entitled Western brats. :brickwall:

It's a matter of personal preference.

I don't like too big of cities, and that's one of my biggest problems with Toronto (where I live at the moment). I didn't like Barcelona either, because I found it too big of a mess like London.

More fan of peaceful, mid-sized cities like Copenhagen, Stockholm, Hamburg, etc.

Having said that, I look forward to experience living in New York, because I have a feeling it might be the only large and crowded city that I'll thrive in

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3