If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

+33
rwo power
Mr. Moratti
Ion Creanga
Moqqis
Zealous
Juveman17
fatman123
VivaStPauli
Grooverider
Lupi
VendettaRed07
ioilersrock448
SuperMAG
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
RedOranje
windkick
Milan31
marottalad
Kaladin
CBarca
The Sanchez
DeviAngel
donttreadonred
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
ronalessi
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
nichabr
Onyx
_SuperFloren_
37 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... Empty If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 am

I mean...

-You're not a real, barca, manu, city, chelsea, milan, juve, arsenal etc, fanboy since your childhood (like everybody use to say)
-Every team pays you the same.
-You like all european leagues.

My answer:
-I would join Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Good: Wins, Money(they will be always rich, so they can make great teams to help you) Glamour,(historycal name) you plays for a team which guarantee you fighting titles all years, you wont have problems about phylosophy, if you're a superstar only thanks to your physical strenght you can fit the same way (in Barcelona that would be a problem).

Bad: Pressure, you can be a flop if you dont perform well inmediately, papparazzi and tough journalists, your team can be full of superstars and you dont get credit. Haters. Poor social life.

Choose, and why!!
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

Real Madrid, Barca or Man Utd.

They'll always be up there competing for all trophies, they have history, they're known all around the World, they're rich, usually win and have high standards.

Also I'm not sure why any elite club would buy someone who's only good physically, maybe a defender, but I doubt they'd buy a midfielder or an attacker just because of their physicality.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid, Barca or Man Utd.

They'll always be up there competing for all trophies, they have history, they're known all around the World, they're rich, usually win and have high standards.
What about build a history around your club being a franchise leader??? Join Chelsea and become a great?? That makes you immortal.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 am

Any team honestly and considering i like a challenge probably a smaller team so i can be named as the player to actually bring that team up there with the big boys rather than take the easy way out.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid, Barca or Man Utd.

What about build a history around your club being a franchise leader??? Join Chelsea and become a great?? That makes you immortal.

Joining a club with a lot of history would be more appealing imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 am

I'd join Porto. Get my rep up. Then get sold for a huge amount to Madrid Thumbs up
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 am

I'd join West Ham
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:24 am

Probably join Stoke and win PL and CL.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:25 am

If Barca are still about playing with the same ideals they play with now, believe football should be played in that way. Then, still them.

What more can one ask for when you add what I believe to be the best way to play, both from a spectators point of view and a success point of view with living in Barcelona?

If Manchester had a younger Sir Alex, they might be second. Because I believe that I have a chance to be the best player I could actually be with him. Then again, I dont want to live in Manchester.

Arsenal and Wenger fall under that bracket too, but I dont think they believe in winning anymore.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am

Join a team that has never won a league trophy and is willing to pay me massive salaries and make them champions
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:17 am

Probably a London club since I speak English already, and it seems to be the best English speaking city in Europe..

So Arsenal or Chelsea really
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:47 am

Bayern Munich - They have a history of greatness; they are a massive club; they are getting one of the best managers in the world at the moment; they already have a squad capable of competing for honors. Munich have the potential to be what Barcelona has been for the past 5 years: the dominant team in Europe.

- or -

PSG - I know a lot of people are knocking them for their Man City-esque rise, but they could build something special as well. They have the finances to bring in the squad to challenge for honors and already have several of the key pieces in place. While they don't have the same history and tradition as some other clubs, if they manage to get this right, they just might be able to establish the base for the type of success the other European giants have enjoyed.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:08 am

Padova

Make them a scudetto and CL challenger Smile

and/or get discovered by Juve's honorary president and get a transfer to Juve, become their legendary captain and than a true gentleman

oh wait scratch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:15 am

Western Sydney Wanderers. An A-League club but I would like to help a struggling league like Australia has to develop into a great, competitive league in which other European clubs will take notice of us in order for further player development and experience in better, professional leagues. With a star player like myself going into the A-League European clubs may look at how I'm going as well as look at other players that they may scout.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:18 am

Might be seen as biased, but for the exact same reasons as Dani, the easy choice for me is FC Barcelona. The football ideals and philosophy is what brought me to Barcelona as a neutral in the first place...the same would happen if I was a player. Besides that, the history, the city (and being in Spain would be amazing), the glory...everything a player could want is at Barcelona.

Now if I were truly biased I would say after that, Spurs. But that's not true...after that I would probably give AC Milan a try, or Bayern Munich. Both historical, big, prestigious clubs and it would be a dream to play for either really.

For English clubs...if I were neutral and unbiased...probably Man U.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:23 am

Me and the guys from the Reggina thread will bring Reggina back to greatness Thumbs up
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:24 am

dortmund,bayern,juve,chelsea,madrid,utd, if ac milan can go through with their project and become competitive again them as well.

arsenal are a selling team atm, inter are a waste bin atm, city go through players like anything, barca isn't as much of a challenge and their tika taka for me personally is boring i like direct football and more risks.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Me and the guys from the Reggina thread will bring Reggina back to greatness Thumbs up

:bow:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 am

CBarca wrote:Might be seen as biased, but for the exact same reasons as Dani, the easy choice for me is FC Barcelona. The football ideals and philosophy is what brought me to Barcelona as a neutral in the first place...the same would happen if I was a player. Besides that, the history, the city (and being in Spain would be amazing), the glory...everything a player could want is at Barcelona.

Now if I were truly biased I would say after that, Spurs. But that's not true...after that I would probably give AC Milan a try, or Bayern Munich. Both historical, big, prestigious clubs and it would be a dream to play for either really.

For English clubs...if I were neutral and unbiased...probably Man U.
Problem is......Have you the exact qualities to shine at Barca, or you will be a Ibrahimovic/Alexis there? Players who are shining at Barca recently use to be linked with passing and control of the ball abilities.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:35 am

Yeah I fit with Barca very well to be honest. Passing, ball control, and vision are probably my three best qualities.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 am

I would say Dortmund, Chelsea, and of course, Milan. Dortmund's fans <3 Chelsea because out of all English clubs, they are the only ones I don't mind. Milan, for many reasons Smile
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 am

Swiss Young Boys
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 am

First choice would have to be Bayern, I feel. The club is on the brink of being perhaps the best in the world (some will undoubtedly take offense with that statement Rolling Eyes ) and has a history of intelligent operation on and off the pitch. To be able to be a key player in the side that does stake it's claim at the top of the heap would be very attractive and I wouldn't have to be overly concerned about instability within the club itself.

Second choice for me, and this may actually shock some people, would probably be Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham or Atletico... a side not at it's peak nor in the top tier of club football at the moment. This choice would be less about trophies and playing style and more about legacy. As a "superstar" I have no doubt I'd be a bit arrogant (in a quiet way) about my abilities and the draw of taking a side that's waning or on the cusp of that top tier back to the top, and probably being THE star of the side, would be damn attractive. I could also potentially make myself a legend at whichever club I chose, rather than simply being part of a successful team with the top sides.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:16 am

CBarca wrote:Yeah I fit with Barca very well to be honest. Passing, ball control, and vision are probably my three best qualities.

I probably do not fit with Barca Laughing

I mean, I play with what I know to be smart in mind. Keep the ball, pass it quickly, pass it short, understand angles, understand when you have time and when you dont...im good at all that.

But im a holding midfielder who is poor in the air and actually has defensive skills...so I would be converted to centerback and dramatically fail.

Then every couple weeks Free_Cat would tell everyone how crap I am on here.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 am

FC Kobenhavn, FC Stockholm, FC Rosenberg, or HJK Helsinki

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next