If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

+33
rwo power
Mr. Moratti
Ion Creanga
Moqqis
Zealous
Juveman17
fatman123
VivaStPauli
Grooverider
Lupi
VendettaRed07
ioilersrock448
SuperMAG
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
RedOranje
windkick
Milan31
marottalad
Kaladin
CBarca
The Sanchez
DeviAngel
donttreadonred
LeSwagg James
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
ronalessi
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
nichabr
Onyx
_SuperFloren_
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 am

FC Kobenhavn, FC Stockholm, FC Rosenberg, or HJK Helsinki

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If you were a Superstar without priorities..... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a Superstar without priorities.....

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:34 am

The Franchise wrote:
CBarca wrote:Yeah I fit with Barca very well to be honest. Passing, ball control, and vision are probably my three best qualities.

I probably do not fit with Barca Laughing

I mean, I play with what I know to be smart in mind. Keep the ball, pass it quickly, pass it short, understand angles, understand when you have time and when you dont...im good at all that.

But im a holding midfielder who is poor in the air and actually has defensive skills...so I would be converted to centerback and dramatically fail.

Then every couple weeks Free_Cat would tell everyone how crap I am on here.

rofl

I shouldn't be laughing because the shame of it all is that's probably true Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:49 am

Probably choose Fiorentina because of Tuscany. What beautiful place to live in Proud I like winning with the underdog.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 am

I could be more hungry to play for my fav club of course, real madrid, i wouldn't see myself happy anywhere else.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:43 am

1) Arsenal: Wenger is a terrific coach and I have massive respect for him
2) Bayern: On the verge of becoming the best team in the world
3) Dortmund: Kloppo
4) Manchester United: Winning tradition, Old Trafford is something special
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 am

Well, if I was a superstar type player who could carry a team, and money wasn't an issue.. I think it would be fun to join a low tier team to get them back on top. I think I would join Leeds United.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 am

:wub: Roma
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:43 am

Arsenal, because no matter how mediocre you are it does not matter, so the pressure is off you......also winning the league is not a Priority.....finishing 3rd/4th is.

banana
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 am

If I had no priorities: Bayern.
Bayern all the way. Because you always read players saying in interviews how well they're taken care of, they always have the full backing of the club, even if they suck at football and burn down their own house.

In reality, of course, I f*cking loathe Munich and would never move there, though I can imagine it being a nice place to be if you're filthy rich and don't want to associate with poor people, or brown people.

Next on the list had to be Barca, because I have heard similar things as I've heard about Bayern. The players get the quality treatment, though apparently also spied on. Plus the weather is nice.

Of the London clubs I only like Arsenal, but London is a great place to live if you're rich. I always liked going there, though the weather is atrocious.

Dortmund just is an ugly city, no dice. The next obvious move would be my childhood love, FC St. Pauli - I would be guaranteed to be a club legend by being the only superstar to ever play there, I could live in Hamburg, which is an awesome city, I could booze it up with my club mates on the Reeperbahn, also: free strip shows during training.
And entering the home stadium to "Hell's Bells" is just f*cking epic.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:30 pm

if im not a Chelsea fan then anywhere that doesnt have English weather Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:39 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Me and the guys from the Reggina thread will bring Reggina back to greatness Thumbs up

:bow: we will win Reggina's first title in history :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Any club that is based in a nice city. So Madrid, London, Paris, Monaco, Florence, Lisbon etc
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moqqis Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:54 pm

AC Oulu :coffee:

Moqqis
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 pm

Moqqis wrote:AC Oulu :coffee:

Finland :bow:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:02 pm

I'd choose Steaua Bucuresti, Juventus, Bayern, Manchester, any club in Serie A to an extent (not sure about Napoli)... I definitely wouldn't fit Barcelona cause i'm a hard working player, who loves running on long distance, not enough skilful for them, but i wouldn't refuse playing for them if given the opportunity Laughing ... If i were to be a footballer my dream would be to play in Serie A and to be given the opportunity to play for Azzuri, and to defend the blue shirt whit heart and blood and to return to Italy holding the world cup in front of 100 000 people in Roma ...
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Atletico Madrid... So I can make them bigger and better then Real Madrid...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 pm

You all do understand that OP is asking what team you would join if fandom WASN'T a factor, right?

Some seem to be basing their decision entirely on that...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Well, I guess for me it would be FFC Frankfurt or Turbine Potsdam. Although Olympique Lyonnais would sound tempting, too. (Maybe I'm a closet glory hunter after all Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm

The teams that play the most attractive football in their league and what i think would be the nicest cities to live in.

spain - barca

germany - dortmund

england - arsenal or spurs

italy - napoli

france - marseille

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Moratti Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:28 pm

napoli nicest city to live in? lol... get your ass robbed on a regular base...
Mr. Moratti
Mr. Moratti
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

London is also a shithole. surprised how many people think it's a nice city

It's way too big of a mess.

well, england as a whole is terrible

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:London is also a shithole. surprised how many people think it's a nice city

Depends on what part of London and whether you have cash or not lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:London is also a shithole. surprised how many people think it's a nice city

It costs 25 pounds to get into Ministry of Sounds ffs.

p.s. no public drinking allowed which sucks

Subways are so dirty too, in my 4 days there, twice they stopped working. and you see people fingers each other at the metro.

West London is a lot worse than other parts though, that I agree. that place is proper garbage.

North, Centre n East are a lot better

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Agreed with that lol it has a lot of problems but like any other city some parts are better than others and whether you have the money to unlock the potential of a city.

I don't rate London as the be all and end all of England anyway, i prefer the North and Midlands myself.

If you don't have cash and are in wrong part of London it can be one of worst experiences ever, especially if you work in shit holes for little money.

Believe me i know, i have done it Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

It costs 25 pounds to get into Ministry of Sounds ffs.

p.s. no public drinking allowed which sucks

Subways are so dirty too, in my 4 days there, twice they stopped working. and you see people fingers each other at the metro.

West London is a lot worse than other parts though, that I agree. that place is proper garbage.

North, Centre n East are a lot better

None of those are problems for any footballer lol

Heck, none of them were a problem for me.

Laughing at anyone going to Ministry
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm

East london >>>>>>>>>>>
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next