why fix something that aint broken ?

4 posters

Go down

why fix something that aint broken ? Empty why fix something that aint broken ?

Post by la bestia negra Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:57 pm

ever since pep was announced as our coach for next season we have been linked with countless players most of them we don't even need tbh

while when you look at this squad its perfect I just cant point out anything that needs fixing Very Happy

discuss
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

why fix something that aint broken ? Empty Re: why fix something that aint broken ?

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 pm

I agree, all those signings that were discussed so far aren't an improvement. I have got nothing against more signings for depth, you can never have enough talent on the bench - but I wouldn't tamper too much with the current XI, they might not all be the world's best in their position, but really, is there even a single player you could realistically buy that would improve Bayerns first XI?

Sure, they'd love Messi, but you can't really buy him. Schweinsteiger and Martinez are probably the best pivot you can have, for Bayern's type of play, I'm not even sure there is such a thing as a better player than Kroos.
And even if there was, who's a better playmaker than Kroos? Özil? You can'T really buy players off Madrid.

What about the wings? Who's better than Ribéry on the wing? Nobody, I guess. Than Müller? Maybe Robben, they already got him, and Müller is in the form of his life. Who else? I'd take Müller over di Maria, for example.

Gomez is the best poacher in the world period. The onlly player that would conceivably be an improvement over both Gomez and Mandzukic would be van Persie, and you can't get him, also he's probably injured.

Alaba and Lahm are world class. Dante is too. As is Badstuber, when he's paired with a fast defender.

The only thing I would really spend big on, if I were Bayern, would be one more quality CB.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

why fix something that aint broken ? Empty Re: why fix something that aint broken ?

Post by la bestia negra Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 pm

well said

also these lewa in gomez popping out everywhere

lewa isn't even half the player gomez is
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:37 am

You change something if you have the possibility to improve your team. Why stagnate a golden generation at Bayern just because it works on a certain level if one could go a level above? eco smile
To remind you, you still didn't win a single title. I don't need to remind you about the last 3 years, do I? Well, they were apparently not good enough :coffee:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:41 am

la bestia negra wrote:lewa isn't even half the player gomez is

rofl rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down