S
Valkyrja
Lucifer
Firenze
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish Empty Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:25 pm

this is kinda pathetic to be honest, bunch of jobbers on the pitch, did they really spend some 200 millions signing scrubs? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish Empty Re: Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Whoever is in charge of transfers needs to be sacked and banned from Football for life. Imagine spending 200m and Borini being your best new arrival rofl

only way Milan get anything from this season is if the Chinse guy from Mr Robot gets involved and blackmails half of the league into throwing games. They don't have a hope in hell of winning the EL. Season is a write off already, and with China cracking down on these overseas sporting investments I'm not sure if they'll throw another 200 million next summer. Looking like the resurgence of Milan is dead before it ever really began.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish Empty Re: Milan with all that money spent, still aint ish

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Not a single Milan player would make this Juve team tbh, not even Bonucci :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:49 pm

People believing in Chinese products rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Lucifer wrote:People believing in Chinese products rofl

LMAO :ROFL:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:10 pm

€200M to finish 6th again ? That too in an inferior league. €200M in Serie A is like spending €1 billion in the PL. This is becoming worse than Man United level of comedy.

Give it up Milan. Enough embarrassment already. We all know that Chinese money is fake anyway. Close the club and start a basketball club or something.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Lucifer wrote:People believing in Chinese products rofl
rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:12 pm

they are worst than Liverpool and spent 10 times more money how is that even possible. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Vincenzo Montella
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:31 pm

welcome back S
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:32 pm

I don't even think it's down to him precisely. Prime Ferguson couldn't get this team competing for CL spots.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Firenze wrote:I don't even think it's down to him precisely. Prime Ferguson couldn't get this team competing for CL spots.

No but he was given the responsibility of this spending and failed horrendously.

A couple good signings and a bunch of average ones and Montella has them performing exactly as they are. A manager is needed who can elevate the group, Conte style

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:37 pm

yeah true, wasn't sure if he was in charge of transfers entirely. Definitely a calamity in that respect. I won't put the blame on him for Bonucci, everyone saw that as a massive coup, and it should have been if Bonucci weren't an unprofessional pos who regressed hugely over the space of three months. Montella does have to go but I think this season is a write off anyway.

Last edited by Firenze on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Ferguson got absolute dross playing like world beaters you dimwit, Chicharito, Rafael and Fabio, Anderson, Evans, Fletcher, 90yr old Giggs, etc
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 pm

ES wrote:Ferguson got absolute dross playing like world beaters you dimwit, Chicharito, Rafael and Fabio, Anderson, Evans, Fletcher, 90yr old Giggs, etc

That was the point. Most of those players besides Anderson (rich mans Kessie) were quite good at their best. Most of your players would be lucky to make the bench of PL relegation candidates.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:41 pm

how do you spend 200mil and have borini playing for you. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Shoutout to the awesome part-time Milan brigade that popped up after abandoning their club for half a decade this Summer, only to disappear by October rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Mathematically speaking, they're the closest side to catching Madrid in number of CL trophies.

I would never revel in somebody else's misery, but as long as they aren't a CL contender, I'm glad.

With that being said, I must say that I truly respect them as a European powerhouse, an institution and acknowledge the fact that they are one of the biggest clubs in world football.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:54 pm

Firenze wrote:yeah true, wasn't sure if he was in charge of transfers entirely. Definitely a calamity in that respect. I won't put the blame on him for Bonucci, everyone saw that as a massive coup, and it should have been if Bonucci weren't an unprofessional pos who regressed hugely over the space of three months. Montella does have to go but I think this season is a write off anyway.

I'd say Bonucci, Conti, Andre Silva, Ric Rod, Biglia and even Mussachio are good signings

Kessie, Kalinic and Hakan not so good, just average signings. Relatively average players brought in on average prices.

Borini is a fine squad signing, not really meant to make or break a team so we shouldn't act like it. Its Lingard for United, Sturaro for Juve etc., not a point to criticize

Montella has done a poor job of bringing it all together. I thought at least the defence would pick up but they still get broken down too easily. Our second goal was like 3 vs 8 with Asamoah leading the attack ffs. First he couldn't settle on a formation, then he couldn't find a way to get Suso into his preferred formation, now he just looks finished in every sense. Milan played with great intensity for 10 minutes, couldn't get a shot on net and folding like the beta lawn chairs that they are

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:54 pm

More chance of PSG or City catching Madrid in our lifetimes lol.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 pm

Not surprised considering how unbalanced the team is.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Mathematically speaking, they're the closest side to catching Madrid in number of CL trophies.

I would never revel in somebody else's misery, but as long as they aren't a CL contender, I'm glad.

With that being said, I must say that I truly respect them as a European powerhouse, an institution and acknowledge the fact that they are one of the biggest clubs in world football.

Milan are one of the biggest clubs in world football in the same way that Carthage is one of the most important civilizations in the world.  Their glory days were so long ago nobody currently drawing breath gives a shite.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Shoutout to the awesome part-time Milan brigade that popped up after abandoning their club for half a decade this Summer, only to disappear by October rofl

Laughing

Embarrassing. :facepalm:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Firenze wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Mathematically speaking, they're the closest side to catching Madrid in number of CL trophies.

Milan are one of the biggest clubs in world football in the same way that Carthage is one of the most important civilizations in the world.  Their glory days were so long ago nobody currently drawing breath gives a shite.

Firenze, you savage Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Milan are not very good imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next