fatman123
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take-Two acquire WWE video game license - WWE 2K14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Take-Two acquire WWE video game license - WWE 2K14

Post by dmize Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I wouldn't get your hopes up Tom....

2K may have the license but Yukes are still developing the game ffs.

This game hasn't changed on a graphics and gameplay standpoint since Here Comes The Pain ffs.

Yeah still made by Yukes, meh. I like WWE 13, picked it up recently. The graphics could be better and there's a whole lot of glitches(like doing a move and I end up standing on my opponents head dafuq), but it's still pretty fun to play with a couple people or just Attitude Era. From the Trailer it looks like they are gonna take you back farther, like in the 80s Macho Man, Hogan, Ric Flair

Attitude Era mode in the latest one is tons of fun though. Recreating D-X.  All the cheap shots HHH and HBK pulled rofl The HBK/Undertaker match where Kane first comes out.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Take-Two acquire WWE video game license - WWE 2K14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Take-Two acquire WWE video game license - WWE 2K14

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Kane debut ffs :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Yeah Kanes debut was one of the best. Best I've seen I think.

:bow: nostalgia right there
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:34 pm

WWE 2K14's nostalgia-fuelled single-player campaign will be named 30 Years of WrestleMania, publisher 2K has announced.

The mode will include more than 45 iconic matches from throughout the sport's history, including Hulk Hogan versus Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3.

Other legends set to return include The Rock and John Cena. The mode's full roster will be unveiled next weekend at WWE SummerSlam Axxess.

2K has recreated vintage arenas, crowds, ring attire and entrances to recreate each event, and you'll be rewarded for authentically replicating match moves and outcomes.

Matches will be introduced with catch-up videos summarising the storylines going on at the time, and you can also toggle VHS-style video filters on older matches dating from the '80s and '90s.

"The moments that happen in the WWE, the moments that happen in WrestleMania, the moments that define WrestleMania and the WWE live forever...

They're much more akin to the big fight in a Rocky movie," WWE star Paul 'Triple H' Levesque said. "It's about characters and creating moments in time that last forever. And we've done that for the last 30 years with WrestleMania."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-13-wwe-2k14-campaign-30-years-of-wrestlemania-revealed

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 am

WCW vs NWO: Revenge is the greatest wrestling game of all time
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 am

Its a shame the engine is still shit because the story mode sounds good and the roster looks immense as well.

I just can't be playing a game which is still a PS2 game at its core from a physics, animations, graphics and gameplay point of view.

Hope they consider designing a new engine for next gen, game has potential but the engine is holding it back.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 am

I preferred the original season mode, where you roam around backstage etc and do what you want.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2