eelir
free_cat
Donuts
windkick
The Sanchez
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

La Liga Round 24: Granada FC vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga Round 24: Granada FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 am

The Franchise wrote:
Donuts wrote:The Franchise, I think we took our foot off the pedal because of the Milan game Surprised
risky strategy but worked out in our favor.

It almost didnt work in our favour as we looked like crap holding on.

Also, its been shown time and time again..if you do this, sometimes on, sometimes off...one time your going to try and pull it out and it wont be there.

I understand it, but

A. It should of been the other way round, kill the game first and then take it down.

B. At 2-1 I dont think why they assumed Granada would give up.
Normally I would care more, but with a 12 point gap between us and Atletico I don't think we were wrong to prioritize the Milan match, which I think will be a very hard test.

And let's be honest, with decent linesmen we would have been 5-1 instead of 2-1, the strategy would've worked fine.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 24: Granada FC vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga Round 24: Granada FC vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Sanchez Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:16 am

Alexis first touch was so terrible. I think he had 6 one on ones in which he didn't take a shot because he either took one touch to many or his first touch was so heavy that it was a piece of cake for the keeper. Was no surprise when he was called off though would have loved Tello to come on for Pedro given that CL is midweek...
Fab slowly got into the game and didn't as such have his disappearing moments... Thiago had another great game though could have gifted Granada another goal with a backpass to Nolitios feet which was quite strange...
Piqué has impressed me a lot this season. Really has stepped up in his game. Won last ditch tackles, ball distribution was fantastic as usual, really leader in that back line. Had to do a lot of ball winning today as it looked like Busi was on his off day.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:38 am

forget about Messi, even that tello attitude made me furious at that moment. Messi was clear on goal line but he went for scroing himself-thats stupid. this goal would have killed the match and would not test our nerve till last seconds. Messi's hatrick or not, for the team's sake he must have passed it.

last few mins were incredible, loosing poseession every after seconds and making fouls in dangerous areas. So i also agree that not a right attitude to save your leg for another game when you are on the pitch already and the match was not won yet....

Alexis - i have no words. But for his poor control i felt i would stop watching 2nd half. I think we had infact a better 1st than the 2nd half.

Why adriano was taken off???injured??? if not thats a very bad decision. this is not the first we were behind a goal vs any team right??? but i cant remember when i saw last time one of our player was taken off in the first half for poor performance. if so, its really a very poor decision. i am not convinced with roura at all.(i understand i don have to though)

Alves crosses was good i think.....and thiago worked hard to keep possession. and pedro was difficult to find other than the shot on bar and the large margin offside

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 am

Extended Highlights of the match (9 minutes):

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Donuts wrote:The Franchise, I think we took our foot off the pedal because of the Milan game Surprised
risky strategy but worked out in our favor.

It almost didnt work in our favour as we looked like crap holding on.

Also, its been shown time and time again..if you do this, sometimes on, sometimes off...one time your going to try and pull it out and it wont be there.

I understand it, but

A. It should of been the other way round, kill the game first and then take it down.

B. At 2-1 I dont think why they assumed Granada would give up.
Normally I would care more, but with a 12 point gap between us and Atletico I don't think we were wrong to prioritize the Milan match, which I think will be a very hard test.

And let's be honest, with decent linesmen we would have been 5-1 instead of 2-1, the strategy would've worked fine.

The result is irrelevant to what im talking about.

And yes, everyone is fine with prioritizing Milan...but building good form consistently is a winning recipe..not turning it on just when you feel like it, especially as when you feel like it is wrong timing wise.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2