20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

QPR.... AHAHAHAHAAH - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR.... AHAHAHAHAAH

Post by Onyx Tue 05 Feb 2013, 00:57

The Franchise wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Before? Before they were in Europe, what are you on about?

They were, but last seasons team was better. They nearly finished in a CL spot. Any midtable team can finish 7th and get into Europe.

How is that relevant?

Remy would of turned down Newcastle just as much last year as this, because we wants money and sees QPR as a stepping stone.

But this notion that Newcastle isnt big enough for him while QPR has some kind of ability to become bigger is silly.

I'm not saying Newcastle aren't big enough. If QPR can survive the relegation battle, they have more money than Newcastle to build a project similar to Man City's etc. Redknapp's a pretty good manager.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:04

They don't have the money to build a project similar to City's though.....

Tony Fernandes has a net worth of 470m compare this to our owner Mike Ashley who has a net worth of 2 billion.

What QPR are doing is not sustainable, even if they stay up they will never have the money to build the club to a City like stature.

If they go down it will get even worse, because they will have to pay off money they don't have as all their signings are on borrowed money in the hope they can stay up and use TV money to pay it off.

They will lose probably something close to 100m in the short term and it will be very difficult for them to come back as will not only lose obscene amounts of money but practically every decent player they have.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:07

The fact that this thread celebrates the physical injury of a player is disturbing to me...and I played (American) football for upwards of 12 years.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:10

I'm sure a lot of owners are rich, but they don't all spend the money.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:27

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They don't have the money to build a project similar to City's though.....

Tony Fernandes has a net worth of 470m compare this to our owner Mike Ashley who has a net worth of 2 billion.

What QPR are doing is not sustainable, even if they stay up they will never have the money to build the club to a City like stature.

If they go down it will get even worse, because they will have to pay off money they don't have as all their signings are on borrowed money in the hope they can stay up and use TV money to pay it off.

They will lose probably something close to 100m in the short term and it will be very difficult for them to come back as will not only lose obscene amounts of money but practically every decent player they have.
beautiful, ain't it Very Happy
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 05 Feb 2013, 01:55

Lex wrote:Someone justify him going to QPR, cos I'd love to hear that argument

Rolling Eyes

wealthy club on the up-and-up as long as they can get through this season
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue 05 Feb 2013, 02:10

The only thing up and up about QPR is their wage bill. Don't let a few mediocre signings fool you into thinking otherwise
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 02:41

Swanhends wrote:
Lex wrote:Someone justify him going to QPR, cos I'd love to hear that argument

Rolling Eyes

wealthy club on the up-and-up as long as they can get through this season

People said that at the end of last season and here we are....

Lex is right the only thing that its on the up and up is their wage bill.

Club in general isn't and outside of 2 or 3 players its full of mediocre crap which is why they are where they are.

Spending money doesn't mean you are on the up and up especially when the majority of signings are borderline retarded.

Besides they are not that wealthy, rather spending money they dont have in the hope they can establish themselves and pay it off via tv money.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue 05 Feb 2013, 09:30

He chose QPR over Newcastle, get over it.

Laughing because he got injured, what a joke.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:36

Eh? I'm laughing at QPR not Remy.

I will admit i smiled when the news came out but mainly because what it means for QPR.

People need to chill.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:43

There's nothing to chill about Mole... this thread is disgraceful and disgusting frankly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:46

Laughing at QPR is disgraceful? ok.

I didn't know people had such reading problems, maybe i should have renamed the title to QPR.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:49

I think quite a few comments on this thread are quite unfair to both Remy and QPR. Although my viewpoints might be slightly critical they also wont be swayed by the bias Magedia propaganda machine.

Although money might of been a big part of his decision to chose QPR over Newcastle there are also other factors that should be considered.

Location, he is in the capital and can be back home in France within a few hours on the Eurostar

Newcastle have only been in the league one more season than QPR. History of a team wont mean much to a player when they are considering their career path. They will be more interested in the now and how the future of the club shape his career.

I know Newcastle have signed a couple of players and are back on course for the CL with Man Utd and City as their main rivals. But a couple of weeks ago at the time of the transfer there was allot of doom and gloom about newcastle. They were not much better off in the league than QPR, there was an air of uncertainty about Pardew's future. Players were jumping ship and the jawdee nation was in revolt. They had an exceptional season last season which they do deserve credit for, but prior to that they were the laughing stock of English football. Some of you might have short memories but he only has to do a few google searches and find out about Ashleys antics in the past and the events leading do relegation not so long ago.

Remy could of signed for Newcastle on a contract that was unfavorable to him and limited his options, then Pardew could of been sacked and a messiah in the form of Shearer, Keegan, Beardsley or a complete random like Kinear be brought in to take charge.

Now he is at QPR if things don't work out he has an escape strategy with terms favorable to him self, he wouldn't have got that at Newcastle. Arry is obviously a big fan of him after pursuing him for some time at Spurs.

QPR will want to keep hold of Arry so I think his long term future as QPR manager is safe. If Fernandes didn't want to push QPR on he wouldn't be investing in the club so heavily.

It doesn't take much to upset the jawdee nation, they could start protesting on the shearer steps at the drop of a hat to get rid of Ashley which could make him stop investing in the club and put it up for sale again.

I know Newcastle have potentially signed some good players in the window, but i don't personally think they bought into the whole "worrrrr 50 thousand every week ya knaa, massive club. Famous number 9, Barcelona of the north stuff. I think it was to do with the other players that have gone there from France and how they have settled in.

Its very easy for a rejected party to say he did so because of money. Harder to back it up unless you see his payslip. Arry and Fernandes have already come out and said the sums of money talked about are way wide of the mark.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:52

Don't see whats so wrong with it , QPR just got F'd in the A. Just leave them be Mole they aint wurf it Laughing
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:00

Usual mackem waffle Laughing

Also you believe what Arry and Fernandes said? they are perennial liars Laughing

Besides we would never pay the wages they have for some of their players we are just not that rich of a football club.... Ashley is but he doesn't spend his own money like QPR owners do everything we do is from our own income.

Also no City and Yanited are not our rivals, but i believe with 2 or 3 signings in the summer Everton are.

Our position is not reflective of the players we have, i'm confident we will do much better next year.

Anyway i'm going to change the thread about QPR to prevent further confusion and talk about Remy because its meant to be about QPR and what this will mean to them.
And it is because of money, everyone knows that to deny it is very naive.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:01

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Laughing at QPR is disgraceful? ok.

I didn't know people had such reading problems, maybe i should have renamed the title to QPR.
You're reveling in the the fact that a player is injured. I don't care if you're laughing at the player or the club or whatever... the event in question is an injury. Personally, i think it's a disgrace. I'd never do that. For example, even though I hate Barca passionately, i want to play them full strength all the time. If Iniesta or Messi had a serious injury, i would feel badly for them. I would never, ever start a thread that would lol at Barca by pointing at a serious player injury.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:06

Yes Sports because it means QPR have spent 8m on a player and 80k a week and if they go down and he doesn't play before end of season they would have paid 8m and 80k week for basically a 6 month loan where he plays twice.

You're conflicting the two they are not the same.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:18

who had a bet with me about remy not scoring 10 gaols? please come forward
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:39

Mr Nick09 wrote:who had a bet with me about remy not scoring 10 gaols? please come forward

I believe said bet should be null and void considering Remy barely touched the pitch, since it was assumed he would have the rest of the season to gather such a tally.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 13:57

that's part of the package when you sign a marseille reject, i mean they kept a better player in gignac and sold the one with most value. both are dross btw
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 05 Feb 2013, 14:44

I thought QPR were rich? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue 05 Feb 2013, 15:00

Nick... stfu seriously. The guy got a major injury. Stop being a douche. I know it's hard since all PSG fans seem to act like they're all big and tough now ALTHOUGH PSG has won exactly d!ck. If you're gonna hate on OM, come back when your club has won something worth mentioning... 2nd place doesn't count.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue 05 Feb 2013, 16:31

sportsczy wrote:It's not like he took an offer that was slightly better lol... QPR offered him 60% higher wages. He would've been an idiot not to take. No offense to Newcastle; but it's not like he had the choice between Man U and QPR where the give-and-take with wages & quality of club would be enormous. We're talking Pardew and Newcastle. Harry>Pardew by a lot and Newcastle>QPR by some.

this is what it comes down to imo. the wages are a big difference, and what would the difference be realistically at the end of the season? both are going to have no silverware.. i still think qpr stay up btw which is why i dont think come the end of the season this will really make the difference.

and unfortunate injury, i always hate to see players get injured before they even feature. it really screws up confidence and mentality.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 17:25

sportsczy wrote:Nick... stfu seriously. The guy got a major injury. Stop being a douche. I know it's hard since all PSG fans seem to act like they're all big and tough now ALTHOUGH PSG has won exactly d!ck. If you're gonna hate on OM, come back when your club has won something worth mentioning... 2nd place doesn't count.

QPR.... AHAHAHAHAAH - Page 3 Mah-nigga
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 08 Feb 2013, 01:33

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp says French striker Loic Remy could make a surprise return for Saturday's match at Swansea City.

Redknapp said last week that the £8m signing from Marseille was facing a spell out with a groin injury.

But the 26-year-old may make an appearance for the Premier League's bottom club at the Liberty Stadium.
"He trained this morning, he's close," Redknapp told a QPR fans' forum on Thursday.

Remy has started just two league games for Rangers, a 1-1 draw at West Ham United on 19 January, in which he scored, and the goalless draw at home to Manchester City 10 days later.

But he was absent from last Saturday's goalless home draw with Norwich City after getting injured in training.

"He's close to being fit for Saturday," added Redknapp. "But I don't want to rush him in case he breaks down."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21377398

QPR.... AHAHAHAHAAH - Page 3 37329810

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3