MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Red Alert
poolsupporter
McAgger
Nishankly
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do you want Aquilani at Anfield next season?

Alberto Aquilani Vote_lcap21%Alberto Aquilani Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Alberto Aquilani Vote_lcap21%Alberto Aquilani Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Alberto Aquilani Vote_lcap7%Alberto Aquilani Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Alberto Aquilani Vote_lcap43%Alberto Aquilani Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Alberto Aquilani Vote_lcap7%Alberto Aquilani Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Alberto Aquilani Empty Alberto Aquilani

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:10 am

Has withdrawn from Italy's Euro 12 qualifier against R.Ireland.

Zavaglia[Aqua's agent] had said the weekend would be crucial in deciding his future, But still no news..
Expecting something in a few days..

Last edited by Nishank on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Alberto Aquilani Empty Re: Alberto Aquilani

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 am

Henderson is set for a Medical with Liverpool..

Thank you, Aquilani please go back to Italy.. :X
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 am

He doesn't wanna be here.

bye

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 am

I still think 18mil for a 20 year old is too much.
But am welcoming him with open arms.
And Aqua can stay in Italy if he doesn't wanna play for us.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 am

I've given up on Aquilani. He clearly doesn't want to be here. I'd have loved for him to come back, but his heart isn't here. Sell him for 15, 10 or 5.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 am

Why are people so sure he doesn't want to play for us? It's not like he's said "I don't want to play for Liverpool." He said he'd prefer Italy. AA is a professional, he'll play wherever with no fuss. The way Roy/Purslow handled the situation made him not want to say. He said he'd respect coming back to LFC when Kenny was reinstated...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:26 am

Do I want him back at Juventus? I prefer it, while others don't. I've accepted that he probably won't stay at Juventus (though I don't know what happens behind closed doors) and I won't mind either way I guess. What I do know is that he'll be in Italy next season. Would he return to Liverpool? I think he would if Liverpool really wanted him, though you guys have already enough creativity in Suarez, Gerrard and Meireles.

Henderson for 18 million pounds? I like the fact he is English so you're keeping a good English core and basing your future around English-born players BUT 18 million pounds is bloody outrageous ain't it! At least you would NEVER pay that much for Cattermole.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 am

u can have him back !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 am

I'll welcome him back if that is to happen, but I'd rather we sell him, so voted "no".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 am

Not too sure people recognize the class that is Aquilani. Apparently Juve don't want to give more than 8-10m euro's for him. I say he should be kept against his will Smile
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Not too sure people recognize the class that is Aquilani. Apparently Juve don't want to give more than 8-10m euro's for him. I say he should be kept against his will Smile

If Aqua was considered class Juve would not have replaced him with Pirlo.. Nor would we be so desperate to sign Henderson.. Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

I would only take Aquilani back only if he is happy to be a squad player . With his wages even that is doubtful . Certainly not good enough for starting XI .

Either way i would be relieved if the saga ends . Just irritating will he wont he .

@Nishank

Henderson set for medical any credible source mate ?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
@Nishank

Henderson set for medical any credible source mate ?

Mirror made a note of it and a fee of 18million EU.
Buts its still paper talk.. Lets see in the next 48 hours. The position of both of these players will become clearer.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Not too sure people recognize the class that is Aquilani. Apparently Juve don't want to give more than 8-10m euro's for him. I say he should be kept against his will Smile

Problem with Aquilani is he is 27 still everyone talking about potential . Even if he returns to Liverpool he will be a squad player . Would he really achieve his potential with being a squad player ? His injury concern and unprovenness in PL are big concern too .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Let him go, if he doesnt want to stay, on his way he should go
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

He went out on loan. At no point over the last year has he made mention of a return to Liverpool. In addition, he seems to always talk about his love of playing in Italy. I think that's enough reason to assume he doesn't want to come back.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Hahahhaah

MarcoSilva11:

Alberto Aquilani will join Juventus from Liverpool on deal lower than £16M.

Reliable?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 am

I really wanted to see this deal happen. Aqua could've been good for Juve, and the cash would be helpful to LFC. Unfortunately it doesn't look likely now. Juve already has Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio and are looking at bringing in several midfielders such as Inler and Pazienza. The writing is on the wall. Aqua will not be staying at Juve without an unacceptable discount on the previously agreed price.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 am

donttreadonred wrote:I really wanted to see this deal happen. Aqua could've been good for Juve, and the cash would be helpful to LFC. Unfortunately it doesn't look likely now. Juve already has Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio and are looking at bringing in several midfielders such as Inler and Pazienza. The writing is on the wall. Aqua will not be staying at Juve without an unacceptable discount on the previously agreed price.

I don't get it. They signed an agreement stating they would buy the player after the loan spell ended. They are now backing out of that deal?

I have a feeling if Juventus do send him back, he is most likely going to be bought by another Serie A team. I just don't see him playing for us next season, to be honest.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 am

I think it's safe to assume with the (supposedly) impending deal for Henderson, as well as the reported interest in Adam and McCarthy that Aquilani was never likely to return and that his future lies somewhere other than Anfield. It is a shame, as I'd had high hopes for him from the glimpses we saw when he was fit to play, but it is not a surprise.

As I understand it, Juve did have a permanent purchase option in the loan deal but it was not an obligatory clause. The fee, however, was set. The deal therefore should be simple, they pay up and take Aquilani or they don't pay the agreed fee and he goes elsewhere.

I have a feeling he'll end up in Italy with a side like Napoli, personally. I wish him all the best with his career.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Zavaglia said: "I can say that I am not aware of any interest from AC Milan. They are just rumours and we have had no contact with Milan.

"Juve have asked us for a few days to reflect and in the meantime, we are looking at the options in Italy and abroad.

"I don't think the problem has to do with the buy-out clause but rather that they (Juventus) are looking for someone whose characteristics are more defensive.

"We will see what happens. Whatever happens, Alberto is not left in the middle of the road as he still has three years left of his contract with Liverpool."

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Nishank wrote:Zavaglia said: "I can say that I am not aware of any interest from AC Milan. They are just rumours and we have had no contact with Milan.

"Juve have asked us for a few days to reflect and in the meantime, we are looking at the options in Italy and abroad.

"I don't think the problem has to do with the buy-out clause but rather that they (Juventus) are looking for someone whose characteristics are more defensive.

"We will see what happens. Whatever happens, Alberto is not left in the middle of the road as he still has three years left of his contract with Liverpool."

A few days to reflect????

wtf? They are taking the ultimate piss with this one.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:55 pm

LIVERPOOL have lowered the asking price for Alberto Aquilani and Milan are interested.

Alberto Aquilani is no longer interested in waiting for Juventus to tell him what his future holds and according to il Corriere dello Sport, he will be looking for an Italian team and Milan are interested.

Juve loaned the player with an option to sign the 26-year-old for €16 million however they are not willing to make the move permanent as they have signed Andrea Pirlo from the Rossoneri already.

It seems now, that Liverpool, who own the Italian’s ownership, would be ready to sell the former Roma man for €10 million – a price that Italian Champions Milan are believed to be set to meet.

The Rome-based newspaper also suggests that Aquilani is ready to take a pay-cut, as he currently earns €4 million annually. Chief Adriano Galliani previously said that Milan won’t buy Aquilani.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:LIVERPOOL have lowered the asking price for Alberto Aquilani and Milan are interested.

Alberto Aquilani is no longer interested in waiting for Juventus to tell him what his future holds and according to il Corriere dello Sport, he will be looking for an Italian team and Milan are interested.

Juve loaned the player with an option to sign the 26-year-old for €16 million however they are not willing to make the move permanent as they have signed Andrea Pirlo from the Rossoneri already.

It seems now, that Liverpool, who own the Italian’s ownership, would be ready to sell the former Roma man for €10 million – a price that Italian Champions Milan are believed to be set to meet.

The Rome-based newspaper also suggests that Aquilani is ready to take a pay-cut, as he currently earns €4 million annually. Chief Adriano Galliani previously said that Milan won’t buy Aquilani.

Id be happy with 10m if it was from Milan. I know 10m is 10m but the way Juve have handled this transfer I wouldn't sell to them at a lower price. They've pissed me off.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:LIVERPOOL have lowered the asking price for Alberto Aquilani and Milan are interested.

Id be happy with 10m if it was from Milan. I know 10m is 10m but the way Juve have handled this transfer I wouldn't sell to them at a lower price. They've pissed me off.

Haha I totally understand. Alberto Aquilani 2859867778
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next