Donuts
Lex
Milantildeath
DeletedUser#1
39 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Agree or Not

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Vote_lcap56%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Vote_lcap44%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 34

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

I know this wont be a popular opinion but I think the best thing for him would be a loan for the rest of the season.

1. Write some retarded shit
2. Get proved wrong
3. Pretend you didn't write that shit

Lol, it is indeed getting funnier by the minute

By definition of a successful dribble is dribbling past someone with the ball, wilsher does it every single game. Sure it doesn't lead to many goals and assists, he is not picking the ball in the final third, he picks it around the centre circle or his half and takes it forward to then set up an attacking situation, if you can't see the merit of this then yo u need to get a clue. What does it matter, you will probably just deny you said any of this Very Happy

DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 7 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

I know this wont be a popular opinion but I think the best thing for him would be a loan for the rest of the season.

1. Write some retarded shit
2. Get proved wrong
3. Pretend you didn't write that shit

Lol, it is indeed getting funnier by the minute

By definition of a successful dribble is dribbling past someone with the ball, wilsher does it every single game. Sure it doesn't lead to many goals and assists, he is not picking the ball in the final third, he picks it around the centre circle or his half and takes it forward to then set up an attacking situation, if you can't see the merit of this then yo u need to get a clue. What does it matter, you will probably just deny you said any of this Very Happy

Ah I see, take a quote totally out of context from the first couple games of the season when Arsenal were actually playing well. Not fighting for a draw at home to Pool. BTW in that thread 70% of gunner fans were saying Coquelin was going to be Arsenal's secret weapon and some went as far to say he's already established himself in the EPL. (More delusion)

And if you watched the game today you will see he had an assist. I watched the whole game like I do almost every week and it's total horseshit that Jack Wilshire doesn't play that far up the field or is some kind of DM.

He takes free kicks near the box and has the ball at his feet around the box constantly. Fab, Cazorla, Song, Arteta all of them manage to get decent assist numbers while playing with this team and Arteta plays further back then Wilshire. Wilshire had the best striker in the EPL in RVP to fluff his stats for most his time there and his numbers are still pathetic, and yes his job is to create goals, he is around the penalty area all freaking game long.

As for proving me wrong, is Jack Wilshire better then any of the players I listed????? Didn't think so.

My post was responding to dumb ass gunner fans thinking Cazorla is a winger and when Wilshire came back he would move to the right and Wilshire would take his place.

Hell the thread was "How do we fit Wilshire back in the lineup" and I argued no one knows how long it will take for him to be back at full strength and A. he's not better then Cazorla and B. you don't want to put everything on his shoulders as he may get hurt again or may not be 100%.

Most Gunner fans thought he was only going to play 20 games this year if you want to read the thread instead of misquote it.

Here is my whole post BTW for anyone who care's. (BTW in September Gunner fans still thought Cazorla was a Winger shows how much they pay attention to other players. No wonder they think Jack Wilshire is World class)

"For the people saying to Drop Wilshire in centrally and move Cazorla out wide is the worst idea I have ever heard of.

Let me say this one more time for some of you people, CAZORLA IS NOT A WINGER. I don't know how many times I have to force this into some peoples heads.

Cazorla needs to be right in the middle getting fed the ball by a Diaby type to finish off the counter attack in the final third of the pitch. Arsenal looks a lot more solid on defense now and a more counter attacking side.

Cazorla should be getting the ball in the MIDDLE of the field near the half way line or a little past it and conducting the offense, he is a genius in this role and I don't know how much longer he has to prove it to certain people.

Also let me tell you something else that I have been saying for a couple years now and some EPL fans that weren't on the train then should be now. Cazorla is one of the best attacking midfielders in the world and makes every team he plays in much much better.

With that being said Cazorla isn't moving anywhere for anyone. Jack Wilshire can go kick rocks as far as I'm concerned and if Diaby keeps his play up then Arsenal IMO have finally found a system that can keep them consistent through out the whole season as there offense will keep getting better and that has always been an issue of theres.

With Cazorla in there the forwards will produce, it will just take a couple more games for everyone to learn how to play with him. He will be the best thing that ever happens to both new guys. I shutter to think what RVP would do with Cazorla behind him but thats a different topic.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm not a Wilshire fan and think he's one of the most overrated players in the world so I will get that out there again if you didn't know that.

With that being said even on Jack's best day you don't move Cazorla anywhere to fit him in.

What you have to understand is it's going to take a very long time for him to be back at 100%. He's had bad injuries and has been out for a very long time so just because he can play doesn't mean he's anywhere near his 100% and IMO he needs lots of game time to get his game back together not to mention he's young so his game was still evolving.

I know this wont be a popular opinion but I think the best thing for him would be a loan for the rest of the season."
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Wilshere is top 5 player in PL alongside RVP, Suarez, Bale and Mata

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7