SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !

5 posters

Go down

SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !  Empty SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Juventus holds for Manolo Gabbiadini. This was revealed by the reporter for Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio, revealing also some background on the relationship between Juventus and Bologna, co-owners of the card of the attacker. "Manolo Gabbiadini left out. A sore back and the flavor behind Juve, with the Bologna does not own this afternoon - the journalist writes on his website, gianlucadimarzio.com -. And Juventus does not like the limited use and almost Midfield Gabbiadini. Even the rejection of Bologna 8 million offered by Southampton Sorensen, halfway between the two companies, has angered Juventus. Given that Sorensen left out. A situation that can bring Gabbiadini at Juventus, Juve now ticking. Drogba not forget the dream, a little flame always on. But it will lower requests the player and will serve an agreement with the Shanghai ".
=========

I love this boy if he is guaranteed playing time bring him !!!

I see Matri finding his form thou and scoring his trademark goals but still Gabbiadini is the future and more talented than all of ours ST/ except Vuci.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !  Empty Re: SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !

Post by Cotes Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

So true
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !  Empty Re: SKY - Juvea angered, Conte doesn't want to leave Gabbiadini in Bologna. Juve presses a lot for him !

Post by Halfsharkgator Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am

Am I wrong or has quagliarella not played since the one incident where he cursed at Alessio?

If thats the case I think he might be done at juve.

I doubt we could unload a striker this winter, but i would still rather give a shot to gabbiadini rather than matri or quag most of the time.
quagliarella can have a good game every once in a while so he might still come in handy.

i dont see either of the 2 staying past the summer though
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 am

Halfsharkgator wrote:Am I wrong or has quagliarella not played since the one incident where he cursed at Alessio?

If thats the case I think he might be done at juve.

I doubt we could unload a striker this winter, but i would still rather give a shot to gabbiadini rather than matri or quag most of the time.
quagliarella can have a good game every once in a while so he might still come in handy.

i dont see either of the 2 staying past the summer though

he did play after the incident ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 pm

he did.. but not a lot
it may also been cuz of his form
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Quags has been injured, he is injured at the moment too!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 pm

I must have missed the games where he played. I read that conte said he wasnt available, so i guess hes been injured as well.

regardless I think its obvious him and matri are on the lower end of the striker totem pole and are really just standing in the way of one of our on loan strikers coming in. That and that we've been denied by nearly all of their respective teams.
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down