Pirlo: 'Lampard, come to Juve!'

4 posters

Go down

Pirlo: 'Lampard, come to Juve!'  Empty Pirlo: 'Lampard, come to Juve!'

Post by DeviAngel Wed 9 Jan - 20:34:38

Andrea Pirlo has invited Chelsea hero Frank Lampard to Juventus. “If he wanted to try at playing in Italy, I would welcome him at Juventus for sure.”

The England midfielder is 34 and his contract at Stamford Bridge expires in June, so he has been linked with swoops by Lazio and Inter.

Pirlo, who is a year younger than Lampard, believes Turin would be an even more suitable destination.

“I can only make comment on what I see,” he told American television. “And from what I see, Lampard is still one of the best central midfield players in the world.

“If he wanted to try at playing in Italy, I would welcome him at Juventus for sure. In Italy, Frank would comfortably have another four years at the top level.”
=========

Possible to happen Smile ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pirlo: 'Lampard, come to Juve!'  Empty Re: Pirlo: 'Lampard, come to Juve!'

Post by Soul Thu 10 Jan - 9:16:57

Possible but I don't know how Lamps would fit in. Pirlo and Vidal are already in that area IIRC
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu 10 Jan - 12:15:56

Possible but I think he needs first team action. If he goes im pretty sure he will go to the US.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu 10 Jan - 15:07:02

Like Pirlo, Lamps doesnt have a great deal of legs left in him anymore, and Juves system wont support two CMs who cant do much running and after two great seasons Juve arent going to bench Pirlo and i doubt that Lampard will be happy to sit on the bench wherever he goes, so i cant really see it happening. It would be an awesome signing for Juve if they could make it happen though.

Imo Lamps will be in the MLS next season but ive got my fingers crossed he comes to the a-league
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri 11 Jan - 8:20:35

fatman123 wrote:Like Pirlo, Lamps doesnt have a great deal of legs left in him anymore, and Juves system wont support two CMs who cant do much running and after two great seasons Juve arent going to bench Pirlo and i doubt that Lampard will be happy to sit on the bench wherever he goes, so i cant really see it happening. It would be an awesome signing for Juve if they could make it happen though.

Imo Lamps will be in the MLS next season but ive got my fingers crossed he comes to the a-league
Yes make it happen Twisted Evil
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down