Pirlo: Juve will win – at some point

2 posters

Go down

Pirlo: Juve will win – at some point  Empty Pirlo: Juve will win – at some point

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Andrea Pirlo is convinced that Juventus have what is needed to get back to winning ways, but he’s making no promises for this season.

The Old Lady currently lead the standings by two points over Milan and Udinese, yet the Italian international is playing it cool.

“It’s still too soon to tell if we can win the Scudetto this season and, to be honest, I don’t even think we should be thinking about that yet,” he told FIFA.com.

“Juve have finished in seventh place for the past two seasons, so we need to keep our feet on the ground, keep working hard and continue playing the way we’ve been doing since the start of the campaign.”

The World Cup winner has been an instrumental figure in Turin since his Bosman free transfer from Milan during the summer.

“My contract was coming to an end and I felt the need to seek out new challenges, to win things in another club’s shirt,” he added.

“You know, after nine or 10 seasons with the same club you can find yourself losing your motivation, not having the same level of desire.

“I’m the one who made the decision – I wanted to experience something new. I think that I needed to move on.

“I feel very comfortable,” he continued. “The Juventus shirt is steeped in years of success and tradition.

“Pulling it on gives me a genuine sense of pride after so many years wearing the Milan jersey, which is similarly steeped in history and tradition. I’m very pleased, happy even.

“Right from the moment I arrived at Juve, I could immediately sense the club’s will to win, their determination to go as far as possible and as quickly as possible.

“From my personal experience, I think we’ve got all the ingredients for success. No other club would have been able to meet my expectations so well.

“Juve want to reign in Italy and Europe once more and that’s a challenge I want to be part of.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pirlo: Juve will win – at some point  Empty Re: Pirlo: Juve will win – at some point

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Grande Pirlo!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down