DAMN IT

+9
DuringTheWar
Art Morte
Raptorgunner
Lex
Jay29
Vlad the Impaler
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
REWB
13 posters

Go down

DAMN IT Empty DAMN IT

Post by REWB Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:10 pm

i f*cking hate the arsenal board, what a stupid mistake we did to let rvp go to man utd. every time he scores a goal, it feels like arsenal as a club gets smaller and smaller i swear.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

I was gonna make this thread.

Your board and Wenger have killed the English football by sanctioning that transfer.

There really is no point in anything anymore....he's too good

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Footballing reasons :facepalm:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Many other teams, even if they don't have very much money or their performances aren't good enough, they still can keep their best players at the club.Suarez is still at Liverpool, Bale is at Tottenham for many years now, Cavani is still at Napoli and I am sure there are better examples.This is the biggest problem at Arsenal.Wenger & his staff can't keep their most important players at the team.

Arsenal lost Fabregas, RVP, Song, Clichy, A.Cole, Nasri etc. Imagine their team now with that players in it.Wenger fan here :coffee: .

Poor Wenger Sad
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3776
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Jay29 Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Yes, we suck, our board sucks, Wenger is a moron, etc. Been there, done that. It's very unfortunate we don't have van Persie any more, but that's how it is. Time to move on.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla
Posts : 19996
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 pm

I don't care if i get flak for this. I sincerely hope he breaks his leg
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Lex wrote:I don't care if i get flak for this. I sincerely hope he breaks his leg

rofl Everyone said RVP will become the new Torres and look what happened Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3776
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm

What happened? A player we made came in and made everyone else look like shit. Rooney pretends to be injured so he doesn't have to get humiliated on the pitch.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:16 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Yes, we suck, our board sucks, Wenger is a moron, etc. Been there, done that. It's very unfortunate we don't have van Persie any more, but that's how it is. Time to move on.

I fully agree.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Art Morte Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:18 pm

He obviously had his heart - or at least his bank account - set on leaving, it's not really good trying to keep that sort of player at your club. Still sucks, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18249
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

He was happy to stay this year, he was impressed by our signings and was happy to stay. We had two options, keep him this year and go all out to win big trophies therefore convince him to sign, or sell, the risk of not winning and lsing him for free was too much for our board. 20 mil >trophies :facepalm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He was happy to stay this year, he was impressed by our signings and was happy to stay. We had two options, keep him this year and go all out to win big trophies therefore convince him to sign, or sell, the risk of not winning and lsing him for free was too much for our board. 20 mil >trophies :facepalm:

Where did you get all that from? from his letter, it definitely sounded like he wanted to leave, and we had already signed Podolski at the time.

There was no reason to keep an unhappy player, specially one who was our captain too. And there could have been every chance he would have played worse due to him not wanting to be at Arsenal. Selling him was the best thing to do, but selling him to a rival in the league is an whole other issue
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Lex wrote:What happened? A player we made came in and made everyone else look like shit. Rooney pretends to be injured so he doesn't have to get humiliated on the pitch.

Yes he came and made everyone look like shit and he will win EPL.I think we are done here.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3776
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Legend wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He was happy to stay this year, he was impressed by our signings and was happy to stay. We had two options, keep him this year and go all out to win big trophies therefore convince him to sign, or sell, the risk of not winning and lsing him for free was too much for our board. 20 mil >trophies :facepalm:

Where did you get all that from? from his letter, it definitely sounded like he wanted to leave, and we had already signed Podolski at the time.

There was no reason to keep an unhappy player, specially one who was our captain too. And there could have been every chance he would have played worse due to him not wanting to be at Arsenal. Selling him was the best thing to do, but selling him to a rival in the league is an whole other issue

twitter Internet Bullshit Artist :coffee: a reliable one. Do you really think we would be playing worse with him? not imo
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by RED Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Lex wrote:I don't care if i get flak for this. I sincerely hope he breaks his leg

Wow. I didn't even think you would sink this low.

stay classy.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 am

"Someone's obsessed" Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 am

Oh, and you can quote me on the original comment.

In fact, I hope you do
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 am

vladdy wrote:Yes he came and made everyone look like shit and he will win EPL.
One man team Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 am

Lex wrote:
vladdy wrote:Yes he came and made everyone look like shit and he will win EPL.
One man team Laughing

Chaka this is Lex.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 3776
Join date : 2012-04-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by RED Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Lex wrote:Oh, and you can quote me on the original comment.

In fact, I hope you do

Yeah...sure you had one. lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Lex Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Not what i meant, pea brain Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:26 pm

United fans taking moral high ground....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Eman Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 am

Let's just stop beating a dead horse eh? Yep, we're all terribly upset about the ordeal and pissed that our club let it happen, but there's nothing we can do about it, so let's stop having in-depth conversations about it.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3029
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

DAMN IT Empty Re: DAMN IT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum