Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
elmickio
Ganso
IrasMaldinista
29 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

People, people calm down. This was Ganso's SECOND GAME BACK FROM INJURY, and a pretty nasty injury too. We should not judge him by one match, Messi, Cavani, Valencia, Lavezzi, Tevez, Alves etc all had bad games in the Copa America, does that make them lesser players? No, if Ganso continually flops in the coming matches then some question marks can be raised but this is just one game, and his second game back from a knee injury.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

Also potential Milan arrival Arturo Vidal had a great game against Mexico. Scored the winner with a great header and also was Chile's overall best player along with Isla.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am

Great performance by Vidal last night. I expected it though I know he's a great player for Chile hope he keeps it up.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 am

I understand a lot of us here held ganso in high esteem and expected a whole lot from him but giving up on him after one bad performance is just unbelievable

messi also had a poor performance, yet people haven't made much fuss about it

ganso has got talent and i believe that's the reason why silva wants him so bad at milan

the tournament still has a long way to go, so, i think it'd be wise if we keep watching and analysing the kid rather than just bash on him after a single game

don't know about u guys but i'm definitely not giving up on ganso anytime soon. I have a feeling he'd come good in the next couple of matches
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 am

I'm not turning my back on Ganso, and I believe we will still sign him... I just hope it happens this summer.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:54 am

Who has given up on Ganso??? I want names!!! Because if I can't criticize this kid then you are all just incredibly biased. Kid played like crap and I've stated numerous times that he isn't a terrible player but I commented on his performance I never said we shouldn't get him or He's not Milan material. He does have a lot to learn. People should stop holding him high up on a pedestal because Even when our own players play bad they call for their heads. Now when someone who isn't our player does badly we call for him to have 24/7 protection instead of being real with each other about the subject. I'll criticize him all I want and I'll tell you what I think he needs to work on and what I feel he's good at. I've been following him for a while this isn't the first game I've watched of the already legendary "Ganso". So can you people move on from Ganso being criticized? Because we aren't morons there are more games to be played and he'll have more chances we know this, but when you perform much lower than expected, expect harsh criticism. Mad
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Nobody is claiming you can't criticize! I criticized him a lot... but I still want him on our team. That entire team performed really poorly.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 pm

nothing wrong with criticizing,even i said he played like crap.The thing is i saw some people like fadi and baresi saying they didnt want him,and even worse,mtd said he would much rather get hamsik Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Hamsik is a major big game flop and consistently flopped in big games... disappeared... Ganso did help Santos get to the Copa Libertadores final...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Argentina vs Colombia tonight. Yepes to own Messi Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 4 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:51 pm

milanista99 wrote:Argentina vs Colombia tonight. Yepes to own Messi Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 4 Ghelyon
lol youre always 1 day ahead of everyone
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Ganso wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Argentina vs Colombia tonight. Yepes to own Messi Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 4 Ghelyon
lol youre always 1 day ahead of everyone

When's the match then?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm

for you today,for most people on these forums,tomorrow
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Ganso wrote:for you today,for most people on these forums,tomorrow

It's on 6:45 AM, think I'm gonna miss it:(
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Ganso played ok. What eally worries me is Robinho with another crucial miss
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

my beef with robinho is that he has done absolutely nothing for the NT in 1 year...no assists,no goals,nothing.Im glad Lucas is about to take his starting place
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Ganso wrote:my beef with robinho is that he has done absolutely nothing for the NT in 1 year...no assists,no goals,nothing.Im glad Lucas is about to take his starting place

I hope Hulk gets his shot after the Copa bounce
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Robinho was working a lot harder and contributing a lot more to build up play then Neymar or Ganso.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Mano stuck neymar on the LW the whole time,and he was often being man marked by 2-3 people.Neymar has 3 goals and 2 assists in his few national team games and has always had a solid performance,thats miles ahead of robinho.

robinho has a free role around pato and neymar,so he is also responsible for creating,it seems like he was more interested in attacking rather than anything else.At least ganso was trying to make good passes and he organized all counter attacks very well(1 of which should have been scored by robson).
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Still can't believe Hulk didn't get called up after being the best player and scoring 40 goals in Porto's treble winning campaign. He should have been a starter over Robinho IMO.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Ganso wrote:Mano stuck neymar on the LW the whole time,and he was often being man marked by 2-3 people.Neymar has 3 goals and 2 assists in his few national team games and has always had a solid performance,thats miles ahead of robinho.

robinho has a free role around pato and neymar,so he is also responsible for creating,it seems like he was more interested in attacking rather than anything else.At least ganso was trying to make good passes and he organized all counter attacks very well(1 of which should have been scored by robson).

Um that's because nobody else was doing the job. It's no accident when Robinho went off, Brazil fell apart. Yes, perhaps Hulk should get a call up too.

Robinho is the driving force behind Brazil's attacks and Milan's attacks... no matter which way we slice it.

Ganso was completely ineffective this match... his positioning was horrible. I still want him to join Milan, but he has a lot to learn and I think he needs to play alongside Robinho more.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

not only should hulk,hernanes and marcelo get called up,but they should also start.

Cesar
Dani-Dick face-Silva-Marcelo
Hernanes-Lucas
Hulk-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

nuff said
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Ganso wrote:not only should hulk,hernanes and marcelo get called up,but they should also start.

Cesar
Hernanes-Lucas
Hulk-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

nuff said

Epic win.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 pm

That formation would leave Brazil vulnerable to counter attacks.

And Neymar has to stop being so selfish. I would actually drop him for Robinho honestly.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Ganso wrote:not only should hulk,hernanes and marcelo get called up,but they should also start.

Cesar
Hernanes-Lucas
Hulk-Ganso-Neymar
Pato

nuff said

This formation but drop Ganso back to CM and Hernanes to CAM or drop him all together and get another real DM.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Hernanes is actually a DM,not a CAM as most people think,and hes pretty good defensively.

neymar vs venezuela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQFsvBycmQs

not selfish at all
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next