Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
elmickio
Ganso
IrasMaldinista
29 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 7 Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 19:23

i predict pato will score today

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances - Page 7 Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by shamr9pato Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:16

Milantildeath wrote:
BigBoban wrote:i don't want to say i knew it but i always knew Yepes was a gun defender, thats why I've wanted his teammate Zapata as well. Lavezzi couldn't do anything when Yepes was on the job.

As for Ganso I don't want him, he's seems so overrated and has never shown me anything. he's had a an average and ordinary Copa so far. as for his $50mill price tag WTF!! not worth half that anything over $15mill is too much... a major gamble

Exactly! I'd take Hamsik over him in a second
i am proud to say i was always an abate fan... although i was also proven wrong on yepes case
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:20

robinho dropped,and a proper creative AM is put in,Jadson.

good move imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:29

Robinho was dropped???? Of all players?!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:31

no surprise,as i said,he didnt do much in all of the chances he has had since the WC.Deserved it imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:42

If anyone deserved the ax, it was Ganso. Of course that wouldn't be fair, but the actions would be justified. Why isn't Hulk even in the squad??
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 20:44

ganso dropped,why?because he had 1 bad game?

what kind of logic is that lmao......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 21:48

ganso assist :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 22:02

Ganso has been great with his nice flicks, one of which eventually led to Pato's chance. Also gave Neymar a chance to counter with a nice deep hold up then pass. And don't forget the skill.

Jadson without the goal would have been benched. Worst player along with Alves
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat 09 Jul 2011, 22:06

Ganso wrote:Ganso has been great with his nice flicks, one of which eventually led to Pato's chance. Also gave Neymar a chance to counter with a nice deep hold up then pass. And don't forget the skill.

Jadson without the goal would have been benched. Worst player along with Alves

Ganso is having a good game. Not great but he's doing pretty good. Jadson hadn't done much until that goal. Very Happy
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat 09 Jul 2011, 22:41

I'm surprised with Pato....he's been very bland.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 09 Jul 2011, 22:54

Ganso with 2 assists

Pato and neymar,our best players in the last match flopped.Just shows how we cannot judge players on NTs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun 10 Jul 2011, 00:35

Like I said Thiago Silva and Lucio aren't the best of pairs back there.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul 2011, 01:10

shamr9pato wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:
BigBoban wrote:i don't want to say i knew it but i always knew Yepes was a gun defender, thats why I've wanted his teammate Zapata as well. Lavezzi couldn't do anything when Yepes was on the job.

As for Ganso I don't want him, he's seems so overrated and has never shown me anything. he's had a an average and ordinary Copa so far. as for his $50mill price tag WTF!! not worth half that anything over $15mill is too much... a major gamble

Exactly! I'd take Hamsik over him in a second
i am proud to say i was always an abate fan... although i was also proven wrong on yepes case

our big guy.. bigboban.. always have a point Cool

zapata would also have been perfect for milan .. guy can play both as CB or LB.
ganso today had 2 assist, but even if he had performed well for both santos or brazil, i still also believe that his price tag is just plain stupid... its all these pathetic agents who inflate their prices just because of big club interest or 1-2 game performance.

galliani knows his value well and we milan fans think his value is no more than 20-23 million, not a penny more..

same with ... neymar.. hell he is 50 millon...???b.s.... im seriously surprised with transfer market this summer...

hamsik rated 100 million by dellussioned de laurentis.. zamparini big ass mouth wants 50 million for pastore, sanchez is 40 million, neymar 50 million ganso 40 million...!!! its all business and stock value nowadays.. mancity chelsea realmadrid are inflating the value more...

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Sun 10 Jul 2011, 01:31

IzzyC08 wrote:Like I said Thiago Silva and Lucio aren't the best of pairs back there.

The goals weren't their fault! They are a solid cb partnership.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:39

I felt like crying after watching Pato yesterday. He was plain awful

ganso showed some great touches but i think both he and neymar are a bit over rated. Wouldn't pay more than 20m for either of them
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun 10 Jul 2011, 12:13

uzonero wrote:I felt like crying after watching Pato yesterday. He was plain awful

ganso showed some great touches but i think both he and neymar are a bit over rated. Wouldn't pay more than 20m for either of them
Well if you rate them solely based on these performances, than Pato is over rated too! I agree with you, that buying them for anything between 40-50 million would be foolish, but if we can get Ganso for something between 27-32, than I am all for it.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Mon 11 Jul 2011, 01:06

I heard that Ganso just recovered from injury. If that is true, I think it is normal he can't play in his best form. Same goes with Pato as well.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 11 Jul 2011, 01:49

pato sucked?

Spain vs Paraguay anyone?Still cringe at the fact Spain got away with victory
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue 12 Jul 2011, 01:52

Yepes is proving to be doing Milan the most justice this tournament. Yepes is the man!
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue 12 Jul 2011, 02:15

Is Yepes payer of the tournament so far?
The fact that he suppressed an (admittedly underwhelming) Messi should definitely consider him one of the best so far. If not, the best.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Tue 12 Jul 2011, 02:40

Yes, he might be it. Good to see him bring his Milan performance to national team.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Thu 14 Jul 2011, 03:14

PATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PATTTOOOOOO!!O!O!O!O!O!O!!!!!!!
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 14 Jul 2011, 03:34

GET THESE INTER PLAYERS OUT OF MY NT
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shinkikai Thu 14 Jul 2011, 04:29

Sad damn i am killing my self for skipping this match
shinkikai
shinkikai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu 14 Jul 2011, 04:46

Damn it Maicon was amazing....

Patgol was amazing-er
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum