Giancarlo
BiasedMilanFan3
elmickio
Ganso
IrasMaldinista
29 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances Empty Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by IrasMaldinista Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 pm

This is a plain and made-for-obvious-reasons thread, one that we do need because none of the stickies could cover for the tournament.

There are many Milan or Milan-linked performers playing for the participants, hence the present topic, and I guess we'll have enough material to keep it on top.

Pato, Thiago Silva and Robinho are three starters of this beautiful Brazilian side, and Ganso is 90% a Rossonero too.

Yepes is Colombia's captain and then a few minutes ago, I read a report that Argentina's Pastore (whom we know is Berlusconi's favorite choice to wrap up as "The Gift") is again turning into our real goal of the market.

Anyway.

In this boring summer when transfer season is starting off pretty slowly, such a prestigious tournament could certainly add some spice and excitement, and since we got many players in the tournament's most popular team, we got every reason to care about it.

Let's go!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm

i was going to make a thread like this one tomorrow before our game lol,beat me to it

Yepes had a great game today,really solid.almost scored a header causing his usual mischief in corners
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances Empty Re: Copa America: Milan Stars' Performances

Post by elmickio Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

90% rossaneri?

Have you any proof on that?

Allergi has talked about how he dislikes players who don't do anything (trequarists) and only players who give their all!
Her has made his point to Galliani, and I hope Galliani approves of this, that is why Prince played in that position, as he also gave his all!

Milan need someone who will fit in the midield and not a number 10 as they are there already!

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 am

elmickio wrote:90% rossaneri?

Allergi has talked about how he dislikes players who don't do anything (trequarists) and only players who give their all!
Her has made his point to Galliani, and I hope Galliani approves of this, that is why Prince played in that position, as he also gave his all!

Milan need someone who will fit in the midield and not a number 10 as they are there already!

yeah true its not 90%

it's more like 99%
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 am

elmickio wrote:90% rossaneri?

You lost me here. Ganso does put in a lot of hard work. They even played the guy as an LCM and he puts in a lot of hard work.. .probably more than he should. And I love KPB don't get me wrong... but he lacks incisive passes to make him a number 10. I still think he'll be better in midfield. We don't have a real number 10.

Anyways, yes Yepes put in a towering performance... very good... sometimes he is inconsistent for Colombia, but it appears his Milan form did carry on into this game. Colombia really should have won by more. Hope he impresses against Argentina...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 am

lmao I was just about to post this in the Italian Serie A section, for all Serie A players.

Mario Yepes, the Colombian captain put a strong performance against Costa Rica. Was probably their best player defensively.

Tonight it's Brazil vs Venenzuela where we will have Alexandre Pato, Thiago Silva, Robinho and Paolo Henrique Ganso.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 am

Why do you guys keep writing paolo?its Paulo lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Paolo is Italian Smile
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm

pato hit the crossbar

robinho missed an open goal,typical Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:10 pm

What open goal?

When the defender did well with the slide tackle?

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm

yeah,he should have buried that imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Thiago Silva is very nervous this game... I don't know why... this is far from a convincing performance from Brazil.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Most first games in big tourneys all the big teams play gittery.

I expect them to come and atleast beat them now/

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:16 pm

YEah if this tournament is any indication, the big teams so far have been nervous and uneasy... Argentina was very poor the other night... Brazil... mediocre at best.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Both Pato and Binho are subbed now, I understand Binhos' move but not Patos'. IMO Ganso shold be the oe out.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Ganso does not look very good this game, and why would they sub off Pato? Fred as the only point? That guy is trash
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I'd give Ganso a 4-5 rating his positioning is just horrible and if he were to try it in our league would fail miserably. He's got a lot to learn.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Ganso was turd buckets in that game

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:06 pm

4-5? I'd give him a 2-3... based on his price tag. Pato and Robinho should have stayed on, and Neymar and Ganso should have been subbed. Fred is garbage.

Ganso is not doing himself any favors here... and I hope his price tag falls... but you know what... it would be easy for me to say " I don't want him anymore... he has a lot to learn"... maybe... but this was just one game. Even trying to be fair... he still was deplorably bad.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 pm

we played like crap...very disappointing from Brazil and Argentina.

Thiago Silva and Lucio were perfect though,not a single shot on target
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Ganso wrote:we played like crap...very disappointing from Brazil and Argentina.

Thiago Silva and Lucio were perfect though,not a single shot on target

Thiago Silva was nervous at first, but did improve well throughout the game...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

I couldn't understand the sub of Robinho, he was the most dangerous player for Brazil while he was on. And Pato was on onside
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm

robinho was crap,pato was really good though,no idea why he got subbed
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Robinho wasn't crap, he missed that chance. His movement was very good, just a great defensive play by the defender
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Robinho wasn't crap at all... he was more of a threat then Neymar or Ganso. Plus he was important for build-up play. Notice how Brazil couldn't even string together an attack after he left the field. Elano was nowhere to be found.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next