Madrid consider Conte as Coach

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:42 pm

The European managerial merry-go-round could have implications for Juventus, as reports in Italy suggest that Real Madrid could target Antonio Conte.

Jose Mourinho has been linked with a number of clubs around the continent and looks set to leave Santiago Bernabeu this summer.

And as such, Gazzetta dello Sport believe that Los Blancos may target the Bianconeri Coach as a replacement for the Portuguese tactician.

The 43-year-old has a contract at the Old Lady until 2015, but the Milan-based paper claim that Juve will do anything in their power to keep him at the club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Considering he's an ex-player and loves the club i'm not worried.

It's different from say a Pescara coach and club legend because Juve compete for the CL and the league anyway.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by jibers Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

TomJuve wrote:Considering he's an ex-player and loves the club i'm not worried.

It's different from say a Pescara coach and club legend because Juve compete for the CL and the league anyway.

This. Plus Conte would just be a coach and not a manager. Madrid have a nasty habit of getting involved with team selection. After the Mou shamble the next coach will have no power.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

If Casillas randomly gets benched, then I don't see what's wrong with the club getting involved.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40127
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by Cotes Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 am

Conte is the start of the revolution of Serie A football...
Him, Montella, Petković, Stramaccioni, Allegri, Mazzari, Guidolin & even Zeman are all great man manager & can be at their respective clubs for a long time to come with alot of success...
It would be bad if Serie A lost any of them right now!


Last edited by Cotes on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 am

Cotes wrote:Conte is the start of the revolution of Serie A football...
Him, Montella, Petković, Stramaccioni, Allegri, Guidolin & even Zeman are all great man manager & can be at their respective clubs for a long time to come with alot of success...
It would be bad if Serie A lost any of them right now!

Nice to see Guidolin being recognized, he might not be the best of coaches but he knows how to utilize his youth
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24585
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
Cotes wrote:Conte is the start of the revolution of Serie A football...
Him, Montella, Petković, Stramaccioni, Allegri, Guidolin & even Zeman are all great man manager & can be at their respective clubs for a long time to come with alot of success...
It would be bad if Serie A lost any of them right now!

Nice to see Guidolin being recognized, he might not be the best of coaches but he knows how to utilize his youth


I see him among the best, he is the man who started the revolution in my eyes. I hope he manages top club soon
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Madrid consider Conte as Coach  Empty Re: Madrid consider Conte as Coach

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum