Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year

2 posters

Go down

Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year Empty Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year

Post by viepr149 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6031f7d2-5105-11e2-b287-00144feab49a.html

Hopefully this will cause him to sell the club. Cause this guy is more worried about politics than the team.

If he doesn't you will see him trying to squeeze every last cent out of this club.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year Empty Re: Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

This is nothing. Anyone wonder how much money this clown has put into his lawsuits? I won't bring out a ball park figure but it was over 100 million Euros in order to cover for his counts of under-age sexual ventures and counts of corruption.

I've had enough of Milanisti telling me we are destitute of money considering we market ourselves superbly and earn some of the most money among the Elite clubs.

The sooner this clown gets out of our club the better.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year Empty Re: Berlusconi to Pay Ex-Wife 36 mil euros a year

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:04 pm

i read somewhere, 2-3 years ago that his wife made him pay 40 million a year, along with loosing 100 million worth of villa.

this is not thing new with berlusconi. he has so many lawsuit awaiting, not to mention last year his company finnvest was fined more than half a billion dollar because of illicit acquisition of some kind of firm. that money alone could have easily gone in building stadium and building new team lol.

not surprised a bit, i m pretty sure there are hosts of lawsuits awaiting him hehehehe.

its better off if he sells club, but berlusconi's authority has always been a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down