Agnelli: 'Juve best is yet to come'

Go down

Agnelli: 'Juve best is yet to come'  Empty Agnelli: 'Juve best is yet to come'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli looked back over his favourite memories of 2012 and promised “the best victory is always the next one.”

The patron spoke to the official club website and was asked to comment on a year in which they won the title, reached the Coppa Italia Final, won the Italian Super Cup and qualified for the Champions League knockouts.

“I think my favourite memory from 2012 was seeing 400,000 people on the streets on the day we won the Scudetto. That was something extraordinary.

“I live up in the hills and heard the noise after the team’s victory against Cagliari in Trieste. Watching from afar, hearing and sensing what was going on, was something magnificent.”

Agnelli was questioned over what present the Bianconeri supporters could expect under the tree this Christmas.

“There are many things, but Juventus fans are perfectly aware that what happened in the past no longer counts for anything.

“Juventus fans always want the next target, so we know we’ll have to work with professionalism, attention and tenacity, because the best victory is always the next one.

“There certainly won’t be a lack of determination, knowing that 2013 will possibly be even tougher than this last year.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down