January Transfer Market Predictions Thread

5 posters

Go down

January Transfer Market Predictions Thread Empty January Transfer Market Predictions Thread

Post by Luca Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:40 am

-Defender to be signed before a striker
-Striker deal to be completed within three days of the deadline (loan with an option to buy <20M from another Serie A club)
-At least one player signed from Atalanta/Cagliari/Udinese

January Transfer Market Predictions Thread 198088hp2

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Market Predictions Thread Empty Re: January Transfer Market Predictions Thread

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:44 am

We'll sign just one player and that is Peluso.

Doria signing is for the summer..As for the striker ,at most we'll get some scrub from some lower Serie A club(The Pinilla's and the Borriello's of this world) or we may not sign one altogether..

These are my predictions for this window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

January Transfer Market Predictions Thread Empty Re: January Transfer Market Predictions Thread

Post by Luca Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 am

Surag wrote:We'll sign just one player and that is Peluso.

Doria signing is for the summer..As for the striker ,at most we'll get some scrub from some lower Serie A club(The Pinilla's and the Borriello's of this world) or we may not sign one altogether..

Think anyone will leave?
Other than that, seems reasonable/likely

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 am

Luca wrote:
Surag wrote:We'll sign just one player and that is Peluso.

Think anyone will leave?
Other than that, seems reasonable/likely

Padoin has been linked with a no.of clubs but Conte in an interview recently said that he wont swap Padoin,Giaccherini or Marrone for anyone else as they dont complain if they're being benched and they always give their everything when they do play.

These are the only three players that have been linked with moves away as of now and dont see either of them leaving.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 am

Conte said that he has 45 million to spend on a player BUT he will do a great research before doing that so say bye bye to top striker this January.

Peluso will be signed.

Conte refused to sell Giach,Marrone and Padoin he thinks they are warriors and I agree always up to the task and Padoin is impressing me to damn much.

Let's buy one of my favorite players Mauricio PINILLA ! Very Happy in January let's loan him he is strong,tall,great with and without a ball and has a great ball control plus CAgliari president admitted that they have no money and that they are in a financial meltdown
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:21 am

Deviangel wrote:Conte said that he has 45 million to spend on a player BUT he will do a great research before doing that so say bye bye to top striker this January.

If you are referring to the interview of few days ago,then that is not what he said.

“We are aware that we don’t have €50m to spend. But, if we plan ahead, we can buy champions for €35m-€40m.”

And this is not happening any time soon.It will take some more time for Juve to reach such a strong financial position to be able to afford 30m+ players me thinks.

As for Pinilla,i dont rate him that high but again after the Bendtner fiasco of this summer all i can say is beggars cant be choosers.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 am

Surag wrote:
Deviangel wrote:Conte said that he has 45 million to spend on a player BUT he will do a great research before doing that so say bye bye to top striker this January.

If you are referring to the interview of few days ago,then that is not what he said.

“We are aware that we don’t have €50m to spend. But, if we plan ahead, we can buy champions for €35m-€40m.”

And this is not happening any time soon.It will take some more time for Juve to reach such a strong financial position to be able to afford 30m+ players me thinks.

As for Pinilla,i dont rate him that high but again after the Bendtner fiasco of this summer all i can say is beggars cant be choosers.

So he says we can sign player for 35-40 mil if we plan ahead ( the summer window) so I would take that as ' we have 35-40mil ' to spend but we will reconsider and research the player like I said in my orignal posters.

With Pinila is question of style
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah but i comprehended the 'plan ahead' part in a different way because i read an interview from Agnelli from a few days ago and this is what he said.

Conte on 12 of December:When we bring 30-40M worth player only then we can compare ourselves with the likes of PSG, Barca, Real.." When will that happen?

Agnelli:It will certainly arrive. But not one day by magic. It takes time. This year we recorded 215M revenues. Next year we will achieve another record. But we need to reach at least 300-350M to catch up with them. Real, Manchester, Barca record 450-500M, Bayern 350M. PSG are different. They are anomaly caused by their Arab investors. But in the end the best purchases were Barzagli, Pirlo and Pogba who cost 300 000 Euros.

Personally dont think it will happen as early as this summer..But i'm sure the time will come soon we can finally afford to make a big money purchase.We'll have to wait it out for some more time i guess.

And lets not forget we are still in considerable amount of debts and i would assume clearing up our deficits would be our first priority.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:42 am

Surag wrote:Yeah but i comprehended the 'plan ahead' part in a different way because i read an interview from Agnelli from a few days ago and this is what he said.

Conte on 12 of December:When we bring 30-40M worth player only then we can compare ourselves with the likes of PSG, Barca, Real.." When will that happen?

Agnelli:It will certainly arrive. But not one day by magic. It takes time. This year we recorded 215M revenues. Next year we will achieve another record. But we need to reach at least 300-350M to catch up with them. Real, Manchester, Barca record 450-500M, Bayern 350M. PSG are different. They are anomaly caused by their Arab investors. But in the end the best purchases were Barzagli, Pirlo and Pogba who cost 300 000 Euros.

Personally dont think it will happen as early as this summer..But i'm sure the time will come soon we can finally afford to make a big money purchase.We'll have to wait it out for some more time i guess.

And lets not forget we are still in considerable amount of debts and i would assume clearing up our deficits would be our first priority.

I think we cleaned all of our debt last season we actually repaid it earlier I remember of posting that news here and agnelli was so pleased now with Champions League we will have a lot more money so this summer I think it will arrive
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Why could we spend 24.5 mil on Amauri in 08, and 25 mil on Diego in 09, but now, when were in a better financial situation, we cant spend that anymore?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:15 pm

juventus101 wrote:Why could we spend 24.5 mil on Amauri in 08, and 25 mil on Diego in 09, but now, when were in a better financial situation, we cant spend that anymore?

Debt. We spent poorly under Secco and Blanc, Marotta spent a lot just to get our squad back to normal, and we built a new stadium. We may be able spend big again, but, overall, Juve is trying to be smarter about spending money.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag wrote:Yeah but i comprehended the 'plan ahead' part in a different way because i read an interview from Agnelli from a few days ago and this is what he said.

I think we cleaned all of our debt last season we actually repaid it earlier I remember of posting that news here and agnelli was so pleased now with Champions League we will have a lot more money so this summer I think it will arrive

Devi, I have a hard time believing that no matter what one article says. I'm pretty sure we ran deficits every year after calciopoli up until last season and we built a stadium in that time. I don't doubt that money will be available for a big transfer, but I don't believe we wiped away our debt in one season. The club suffered in so many ways after calciopoli and only now are we getting back to normal.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down