Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Movies on Netflix  Empty Re: Movies on Netflix

Post by InterMalia Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:18 pm

The same movies worth watching anywhere else. Or do you want a recommendation?
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm

yea i think he wants recommendation

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:12 pm

InterMalia wrote:The same movies worth watching anywhere else. Or do you want a recommendation?

I think the points is movies that are on netflix instant - I might be wrong, but generally when people ask, it's for that. The selection isn't wonderful most of the time.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
InterMalia wrote:The same movies worth watching anywhere else. Or do you want a recommendation?

I think the points is movies that are on netflix instant - I might be wrong, but generally when people ask, it's for that. The selection isn't wonderful most of the time.
What is sad is that in Canada, everybody speaks of American Netflix as some magical service that is 100x better than the one we have. I've seen it, and yeah, it's definitely better. If you guys don't consider the selection wonderful, I don't know what that makes ours Embarassed

I've seen some great movies I never would have thought of watching on it though. Occasionally, them not always having the exact movie you want to watch can result in watching a good one you'd never thought of. In terms of movies I recently have seen, I'd say I really liked 'Appaloosa' and 'The Road' with Viggo Mortensen, while I also watched all of the Swedish versions of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series and also saw 'The Fifth Element' for the first time. They were all worth the watch, but you may have different options wherever you're watching from.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Eman wrote:
stevieg8 wrote:

What is sad is that in Canada, everybody speaks of American Netflix as some magical service that is 100x better than the one we have. I've seen it, and yeah, it's definitely better. If you guys don't consider the selection wonderful, I don't know what that makes ours Embarassed

I've seen some great movies I never would have thought of watching on it though. Occasionally, them not always having the exact movie you want to watch can result in watching a good one you'd never thought of. In terms of movies I recently have seen, I'd say I really liked 'Appaloosa' and 'The Road' with Viggo Mortensen, while I also watched all of the Swedish versions of 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' series and also saw 'The Fifth Element' for the first time. They were all worth the watch, but you may have different options wherever you're watching from.

You can find some diamonds in the rough, but it takes searching.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down