The Franchise
Tomwin Lannister
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Most Irrationally hated Players on here - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Irrationally hated Players on here

Post by S Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 am

CL brah..Pls tell me how did he fare in the 2 games vs Juve this year ,Benfica and Barca last season..

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Most Irrationally hated Players on here - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Irrationally hated Players on here

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 am

Surag wrote:CL brah..Pls tell me how did he fare in the 2 games vs Juve this year ,Benfica and Barca last season..
Please name ONE player that starred in any match vs Juve this year? Only Oscar did and that was in the 1st match.

You're going to talk about the Benfica match when Robbie was playing defensively? Errr how exactly is he supposed to make a big impact on the match when the strategy is to be defensive? Besides, I did mention the Barca matches didn't I? He was there SOLELY for counter attacking purposes which we didn't have much of anyway. Be reasonable here now.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 am

Theres nothing irrational about how i feel towards Fernando Torres :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:59 am

fatman123 wrote:Theres nothing irrational about how i feel towards Fernando Torres :coffee:
There is, however, EVERYTHING irrational about how you feel towards Shane Long rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:03 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Theres nothing irrational about how i feel towards Fernando Torres :coffee:
There is, however, EVERYTHING irrational about how you feel towards Shane Long rofl

if you, mole, shed and the rest of them what to live in denial i havent got a problem with it :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 am

fatman123 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

if you, mole, shed and the rest of them what to live in denial i havent got a problem with it :coffee:
Most Irrationally hated Players on here - Page 4 Mike-tyson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-953
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 am

Just like shed you hide behind gifs and emotes because you can't rationalize a proper argument with words :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 am

fatman123 wrote:Just like shed you hide behind gifs and emotes because you can't rationalize a proper argument with words :coffee:
I've argued this too many times with you fatman Laughing Not about to go down this route again because you're obviously not going to change your mind lool
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
fatman123 wrote:Just like shed you hide behind gifs and emotes because you can't rationalize a proper argument with words :coffee:
I've argued this too many times with you fatman Laughing Not about to go down this route again because you're obviously not going to change your mind lool

inb4allshanelongcandoisrun
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:01 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
Surag wrote:How is Hazard hate irrational ? He completely deserves whatever hate is coming his way.

He has himself to blame for giving that stupid hype over the summer which would make one to believe that as though he's already a superstar in the game or something which he clearly is not.So expectations is going to naturally crop up and so far its been an all hype no show from him in my opinion.Note that this 'hate' will eventually die down once he becomes a decisive player for his team but until then ... :coffee:
Unnecessary amount of hate being directed towards a young footballer. :facepalm:

we're still talkin about this dude:
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo. Man's the 2nd best player in the world, but gets waaay too much criticism.

Reason why he is heavily criticized is because Madrid fans over hype his ability and try to compare him to Messi... Only reason. Trying to compare a fool like Ronaldo to a great like Messi is so laughable, its so funny... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:38 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo. Man's the 2nd best player in the world, but gets waaay too much criticism.

Reason why he is heavily criticized is because Madrid fans over hype his ability and try to compare him to Messi... Only reason. Trying to compare a fool like Ronaldo to a great like Messi is so laughable, its so funny... :coffee:

and this is why Barca fans are rationally hated by all :facepalm:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:08 am

"he was compared to a player i rate higer. i must hate this man forever."

gl logic
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 am

ynwa wrote:
"he was compared to a player i rate higer. i must hate this man forever."

gl logic
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:52 am

Swanhends wrote:
Idiot wrote:nerman

look at his hair ffs...perfectly rational
Laughing rip chamakh then

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Toffer Harley wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Surag wrote:How is Hazard hate irrational ? He completely deserves whatever hate is coming his way.

He has himself to blame for giving that stupid hype over the summer which would make one to believe that as though he's already a superstar in the game or something which he clearly is not.So expectations is going to naturally crop up and so far its been an all hype no show from him in my opinion.Note that this 'hate' will eventually die down once he becomes a decisive player for his team but until then ... :coffee:
Unnecessary amount of hate being directed towards a young footballer. :facepalm:

we're still talkin about this dude:

I used to think he was overrated...now I think he's overrated and I hate him
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:12 pm

not hate but i think alonso isnt given much respect around here. taken for granted, and i hve seen posters disregarding his ability in comparison with other contemporaries even though he has always been ever present for madrid and liverpool presumable before that
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

how old are you? mature up please, actions of fan like you lead others to hate barcelona as a whole
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 am

Adebayor?

I sincerely hope someone runs over his foot with a steamroller
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4