Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea

+2
Soul
Shed
6 posters

Go down

Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea Empty Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 am

Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea Tumblr_melfck1dNU1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea Rafa_2401766
Managers Under Pressure: O'Neill vs Benitez

-----

Chelsea make the long journey up north to Tyneside on Saturday to face off against Sunderland, in what will be their final match before making the even longer journey halfway 'round the world to Japan to participate in the FIFA World Club Cup.

Chelsea come into this match having not won in the League in a month an a half, although the 6-1 rout of FC Nordsjaelland in the Champions League mid-week will have doubtless raised spirits and confidence among the camp a bit.

Sunderland themselves have been in shocking form this season as well, and are being sucked into the relegation fight further and further every week. The Black Cats now have just 2 wins in their last 22 Premier League games, and the pressure on manager Martin O'Neill is increasing by the week.

Sunderland will be without Lee Clattermole, Steven Fletcher, John O'Shea, and Wes Brown, while Chelsea will be missing captain John Terry, whilst news on the statuses of Daniel Sturridge and Frank Lampard is set to come later in the week.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea

Post by Soul Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 am

Gotta love Shed and his previews Heart
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Sunderland vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

Soul wrote:Gotta love Shed and his previews Heart
Eh, the synopses themselves are pretty garbage, I just try to write anything down so we can have a thread to discuss each match Razz

And, considering you lazy lot have left the responsibilty of these individual match threads solely up to me, you'll get what you get and you'll like it, dammit! smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am

lol you know, at first I thought you were just linking some stuff externally but after we started to decline your emotions started to show and I got that you were the one writing the synopsis all along Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 am

Soul wrote:lol you know, at first I thought you were just linking some stuff externally but after we started to decline your emotions started to show and I got that you were the one writing the synopsis all along Laughing
Yep, it's all me. A few minutes to write that, as well as 5-10 to make my usual graphic, and that's about it Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 am

damn u actually write that? awesome mate! u know i could offer you a job at this site called goal legacy to preview Chelsea matches. Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 am

lol, I would make them but I am too busy! If you want Shed, we can alternate weeks or matches if you don't want to do them.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:17 am

Kick wrote:lol, I would make them but I am too busy! If you want Shed, we can alternate weeks or matches if you don't want to do them.
Nah, I don't mind. Just thought I'd put on a little pity party for myself while I had the chance Razz
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Seems FSW doesn't have the balls to play all of Hazard, Mata and Oscar at the same time, even against relegation fodder :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

So now we're without Ramires and Mikel for Leeds, in addition to Romeu having gone off injured and Lampard just returning from 2 months on the sideline.

Great :facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:00 pm

lampard-oscar pivot FTW
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Ganso wrote:lampard-oscar pivot FTW
Against one of the worst sides in the league...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Seems FSW doesn't have the balls to play all of Hazard, Mata and Oscar at the same time, even against relegation fodder :facepalm:
I read in an interview with RDM a month or two ago that his original intention was not to have all three of them play together, but have depth to each of their positions, but it turned out great that they mesh so well, thought it was interesting.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 am

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/109116758#pm_cmp=vid_OEV_P_P

Full MOTD highlights
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:34 am

nice to see Torres score for a change... Hazard was good too
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 pm

good to get a win, I couldn't watch the match but it seemed the early goal helped. It was a good goal too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down